Oh my GOD, why did I take this admin job?!

Started by Spades_Neil, 09-06-2011

Wolfinton

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 12-06-2011
Quote from: Das_Uberman on 12-06-2011
Natural disaster events is my recc. I'd like to see how natural disasters are when affected by the radiation and such, could be interesting just to do regualar disasters too, like sandstorms and lightning storms. Overall I think it'd make it more realistic.

Oooo, natural disasters you say? Hmmm. The question is how we'd replicate such a thing?

Only do natural disasters to force passive RP like what was done on STRP. Acid rain, people forced inside with eachother, passive starts. Easy, you just need to watch for people going out in the acid.
Pink doesn't make me gay, it makes you homophobic.

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Wolfinton on 13-06-2011
Natural disaster events is my recc. I'd like to see how natural disasters are when affected by the radiation and such, could be interesting just to do regualar disasters too, like sandstorms and lightning storms. Overall I think it'd make it more realistic.

Oooo, natural disasters you say? Hmmm. The question is how we'd replicate such a thing?

Only do natural disasters to force passive RP like what was done on STRP. Acid rain, people forced inside with eachother, passive starts. Easy, you just need to watch for people going out in the acid.

Interesting. It'd be much easier to do this on maps like RP_Apoc due to the fact that there's MUCH more terrain and MUCH more location to take shelter inside.

R3BooT

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 13-06-2011
Quote from: Wolfinton on 13-06-2011

Interesting. It'd be much easier to do this on maps like RP_Apoc due to the fact that there's MUCH more terrain and MUCH more location to take shelter inside.

rp_apoc crashes you, No D:
funny gifs

Silver Knight

Don't make threads will full capital letters, i ban people for doing it.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Poopship

Rofl,

*roleplay forever* *get admin position* *make thread thanking community* *get banned for caps lock* *rage*

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Last.Exile on 13-06-2011

K.

Wolfinton

Quote from: Last.Exile on 13-06-2011

He already beat you to it, Exile...
Pink doesn't make me gay, it makes you homophobic.