New Beta Testing Apps Thread.

Started by Silver Knight, 08-02-2009

Silver Knight

This is to get into the beta test for the falloutrp rp server, only good roleplayers with a fair amount of experience will be chosen, if you minge on the server, you will be removed from the beta team, hell if you minge, you should go play darkrp or some other crap.

Steam friends name:

Steam ID:

Your Country (UK, America, New Zealand etc):

Your Timezone:

Do you have any previous Beta testing experience and if so, explain where/what/etc:

Why do you want to become an Beta tester?:

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else?

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Fluffy

Steam friends name: Major Fluffy: 5th Fleet

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:14915331

Your Country (UK, America, New Zealand etc): U.S.A.

Your Timezone: GMT Mountain Time -8:00

Do you have any previous Beta testing experience and if so, explain where/what/etc: No, but i have reported several bugs to people and filed suggestions to several server owners.

Why do you want to become an Beta tester?: To help the community, mainly. I want to improve the game also.

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else? Because, i can find most flaws and bugs most people can't, i would try my best to find anything wrong. I would also suggest new things to add/fix to make it better.

Accepted - Password will be issued soon, stay tuned.

Plunger

Steam friends name: Plunger

Steam ID:0:0:13927190

Your Country (UK, America, New Zealand etc): America

Your Timezone: Central (-6 GMT)

Do you have any previous  Beta testing experience and if so, explain where/what/etc: I've beta tested for MMO's and have beta tested for the games I've been developing online with others.

Why do you want to become an Beta tester?: So I can provide support to the game by reporting any bugs, errors, or mistakes that may or may not have been made when making the script. This will also allow me to help any new players when the game if finally released to the public.

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else?: I've been helping any new players in S.T.A.L.K.E.R RP telling them how to fix the errors on their screen or providing them with a link to the website in order to make them role-players instead of minges.

Zer0Cool

Steam friends name:Zer0Cool

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:18278888

Your Country (UK, America, New Zealand etc):USA

Your Timezone:EST

Do you have any previous Beta testing experience and if so, explain where/what/etc:Nope

Why do you want to become an Beta tester?:Sounds fun and I wan't to help this community along.

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else? Because.. Well, You told me to apply.... Oh, I have fallout3 and I know some fallout loor.... Like A battle in Anchorage was like the first battle that started the war were the world got nuked.... (The vaults were never mean't for anyone to survive in...).

Sheperd

Steam friends name: [HGN]Sheperd

Steam ID: STEAM_0_0_12157185

Your Country (UK, America, New Zealand etc):America

Your Timezone:Central

Do you have any previous Beta testing experience and if so, explain where/what/etc:
Well, I used to be a WoW private server and i tested there and was finding the bugs around the map

Why do you want to become an Beta tester?:
Well, I would like to helpthe community progress and help the Beta testing to go faster so the server's can open up.

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else? Well, I would say everyone else, I would say that some people are better than me, but i am better than most becasue i have prior experiance and i love doing it.

Alex

Steam friends name: [HGN] Alex

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:17868664

Your Country (UK, America, New Zealand etc): U.S.

Your Timezone:EST

Do you have any previous Beta testing experience and if so, explain where/what/etc: None.

Why do you want to become an Beta tester?: I want to help get this thing all nice and fixed up so we can all play it.

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else? I think i'm very good at detecting problem(since i've found so many in other games :P) and I actually want to find them not just play before everyone else.

Saint Studios

Steam friends name:[HGN]Saint

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:12001333

Your Country (UK, America, New Zealand etc): America

Your Timezone: Moutain Standard -7

Do you have any previous  Beta testing experience and if so, explain where/what/etc: Well I *WAS* a studio before I joined hgn, my damn team decided we were going nowhere even though we were about a week from release and they left. And I beta tested a load of games,Ghost,FOM,loads of mods for hl2.

Why do you want to become an Beta tester?:Because I have TO MUCH TIME on my hands and I want to help the community.

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else? Because I have a nack for spotting small bugs that most people overlook. And I am helpfull to new players unless they are total jackasses about it but I try my best yah know? I also have a great knowlage about the fallout universe (mostly prior f3 but a bit of f3 universe is in there) .
I am the forum kool-aid man because I thought of it and called it first. :)

~Saint

Welek

Steam friends name: welek9001

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:21709781

Your Country (UK, America, New Zealand etc): Canada

Your Timezone: Central

Do you have any previous Beta testing experience and if so, explain where/what/etc: I beta tested "World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade." And was accepted to beta test the new expansion "World of Warcraft: The Emerald Dream." This one being after Wotlk, I had no time on WoW, so sadly I had to decline.

Why do you want to become an Beta tester?: I usally look for bugs in beta things, plus I just want to to help HGN out, I like this community.

(No Bullshit.)

rokema

Steam friends name: rokema

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18949017

Your Country (UK, America, New Zealand etc): Holland

Your Timezone: Greenwich

Do you have any previous Beta testing experience and if so, explain where/what/etc: I've played alot of beta mods and games.. Alot.. Mostly Mods for different games.

Why do you want to become an Beta tester?: I want something to play when I'm bored and I want to help making this RP better.

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else? I'm very clumsy.... So I'll probably find bugs and glitches in the first few minuts.. (And I have an awesome dancing bear)

Tea

I already applied and got accepted for this in the old topic, do i still have to apply?

Turnkey

Steam friends name: Turnkey230

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:10760741

Your Country (UK, America, New Zealand etc): Denmark

Your Timezone: GMT +1

Do you have any previous  Beta testing experience and if so, explain where/what/etc: No

Why do you want to become an Beta tester?: Well, I want to help you guys, find bugs and other unpleasent things, before we open it up to everybody.

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else: Well you know you can trust me, never been acused for any minging.

Akira

Steam friends name: Akira

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20342978

Your Country (UK, America, New Zealand etc): Germany

Your Timezone: GMT +1

Do you have any previous Beta testing experience and if so, explain where/what/etc: Some MMORPGS and I'm signed for the Battlefield Heroes beta.

Why do you want to become an Beta tester?: Because I would like to see how you've put Fallout3 into some online roleplay. Also, I love the official Fallout 3 game, especially the setting of it.

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else?: I'm a serious roleplayer and I'll report every bug I can find if it's not already posted.

Royz

Steam friends name: Royz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9302536

Your Country (UK, America, New Zealand etc): US of A

Your Timezone: Central

Do you have any previous  Beta testing experience and if so, explain where/what/etc: I have beta tested a few Garrys Mod game modes and helped find a good 7 errors with his coding. Also I beta tested Halo3. (who hasn't; through Crackdown?)

Why do you want to become an Beta tester?: To make sure that what is being tested will be good for others when it come up, because I want to look good around the community.

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else? Many other people beta test just to be one of the first to play it, just look at S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky. I mess around with some of the options and see if I can find bugs and glitches rather than being first to play something.

Vengence35

Steam friends name:Vengeance

Steam ID:sec

Your Country (UK, America, New Zealand etc): USA

Your Timezone:EST (GMT -5)

Do you have any previous Beta testing experience and if so, explain where/what/etc: Yes I have beta tested WoW, cod 5, cod 4, and many other game modes on various different games.

Why do you want to become an Beta tester?: So I can work out the bugs of a new script and have fun at the same time, plus i love the fallout universe.

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else? I have 3 years going on 4 years of roleplay experience so I'm not a noob in roleplaying. And a lot of beta testing experience under my belt.

Tunddruff

Steam friends name: Tunddruff

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11463550

Your Country (UK, America, New Zealand etc): Canada

Your Timezone: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Do you have any previous  Beta testing experience and if so, explain where/what/etc: Alpha Testing a game for my dads friend. And the previous beta tested Fallout RP earlier.

Why do you want to become an Beta tester?: I have a character (already accepted) and like the Fallout Universe. I want to give some life to this RP with my attitudes.

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else? I'm serious about this position and will put aside most things to help this script become complete and be sure to post any bugs/exploits/glitches.

Saint Studios

Silver can you at least put a failed in red letters if we fail the app. Please?
Also: I assume I failed my app due to the lack of writing in green letters under it and posts after mine being accecpted so meh oh well.

thanks,
Saint

~Saint

sniperhunter

Steam friends name: [HGN] Sniperhunter

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:7700494

Your Country (UK, America, New Zealand etc): US ( Hell Yeah! )

Your Timezone: EST

Do you have any previous  Beta testing experience and if so, explain where/what/etc: I've helped beta test the early playstation home beta

Why do you want to become an Beta tester?:Because im helping develop this project and I would prefer to be able to see how much progress we've made while finding any errors.

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else? Because I am helping by skinning and hexing models for you silver  ;)

Bl★ck Star

Steam friends name:[HGN]Cloud

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:5273884

Your Country (UK, America, New Zealand etc):Germany

Your Timezone:GMT +1

Do you have any previous Beta testing experience and if so, explain where/what/etc: i have beta tested Warhammer online on a games convention

Why do you want to become an Beta tester?: Because i could give informations how to get the server better and i want to help the hgn community to get a good rp server

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else? Becaus im a good rper and i can help to get hgn better

KingArthur

Steam friends name: jamesmfeeney

Steam ID:Will get.

Your Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) = GMT-5

Do you have any previous Beta testing experience and if so, explain where/what/etc: Yeah, I beta tested for a RP A whiilleee back, Basicly i tryed to find all the bugs I could

Why do you want to become an Beta tester?: I Believe if I can beta test, and find all the bugs I can I could actually help the community. Also I think it would be nice to beta test.

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else? I have found A Lot of gliches in Maby RPs, Inclusing BB and TnB, Including guns they still have not found (Duping) Anyway, I think I could help find anything in Fall out RP as Well, Best wishes.

rokema

Please tell me if I failed...

Saint Studios

I am guessing that if you have people after you that passed. You failed.

And if you dont have green text under you.

Just a guess.

~Saint

Tea

Steam friends name: Mr. Tea

Steam ID: [Will Add]

Your Country (UK, America, New Zealand etc): America.

Your Timezone: GMT -8

Do you have any previous Beta testing experience and if so, explain where/what/etc: very, very, very VERY old beta testing for the first ideas of fallout rp brought to you by HGN.

Why do you want to become an Beta tester?: Cause its fucking awesome, and im sure the developer/s need opinions and ideas, and silver knows i wont stop talking when i get started on ideas.

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else? I dont know, why is there apps then?

kirillarmas

Steam friends name: poopass799

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11463552

Your Country (UK, America, New Zealand etc): AMERICAH

Your Timezone: Eastern time zone US

Do you have any previous Beta testing experience and if so, explain where/what/etc: I test Tacoscript 2 all the time.

Why do you want to become an Beta tester?: Because i was born in the ghetto

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else? Cause everybody else sucks.

foreverthesickestkid

Steam friends name: bowwibs

Steam ID: 0:1:5136873

Your Timezone: EST

Vanguard: Saga of Heroes (MMORPG)
Lord of the Rings Online (MMORPG)
Warhammer Age Of Reckoning (MMORPG)

Why do you want to become an Beta tester?: I want to really help this server strive to its best ability. Simply, to find things that will lower the chances of this great server to go to its full potential (amazing).

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else? Well my experience for one, not only with beta testing, but also with Role playing. I've been role playing in Garry's Mod alone since release, joining multiple community's and gaining knowledge that can only be gained over time. Also the amount of time and effort I can put into this beta testing is more then acceptable.

Thank you for taking the time to review my application.
I will not let you, the beta team, or anyone else including the community down.
~ftsk (I also plan on submitting an application for Administrator, if that matters.

Characters:

Military Recruitment Officer // Christofer Brock
Trader // Maksym Smirnovoych Ctol
CCA.C18-UNION.75160 // Jakob Turman

rawrmon

Alright, let's get this overwith.

Steam friends name: rawrmon (the rest variates a lot)

Steam ID: It's kinda hard for me to get it right now - I'm at school. (SORRY)

Your Country (UK, America, New Zealand etc): Norway

Your Timezone: GMT (+1)

Do you have any previous Beta testing experience and if so, explain where/what/etc: Yup. Lots. I've beta tested World of Warcraft and the expansion for the game - Burning Crusade. I've also tested a whole (fucking) lot of Lua scripts for Garry's Mod, and skins and models for Counter-Strike:Source.

Why do you want to become an Beta tester?: Well.. I can't say I "want to become" a beta tester, because I already look at myself as one. But I want to join your beta testing team because I love (and own) the original game (Fallout 3), I love roleplay, and I love this community.

Why do you feel we should pick you over somebody else?: Well.. Simply because I'm awesome, and I know that you guys love me:)
rawr.