My resignation.

Started by Blake.H, 23-01-2012

Blake.H

Wastelanders,

Its been fun playing with you all and beating one or two of you when you've been naughty (Mel). But its time for me to move on, i grow tired of the fallout theme so Spades and Korn are now your grand overlords. Have fun people.

- Blake

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Khorn

Oh boy. Don't do it Blake, don't leave me alone with Spades, he's a mad man I tells ya!

A mad man!

I'm sure we will miss your... odd... RP moments.

Knife_cz

........how many times did this happend already?

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Khorn on 23-01-2012
Oh boy. Don't do it Blake, don't leave me alone with Spades, he's a mad man I tells ya!

A mad man!

I'm sure we will miss your... odd... RP moments.

Says a certain Crazy Raider. <_>

I guess I'll have to double up my weirdness to keep things interesting. Blake, though we have our disagreements, I must thank you for a huge role in the revival of Fallout RP. Seriously, I could never have done it without you, and I attribute like 70% of the credit for its reboot to your patience.

deluxulous

This again?

Don't worry fellas, he'll be back in a Supervisor seat in a random reappearance within a few months. Happens a few times a year.

Ragolution

Quote from: PistolKid on 23-01-2012
This again?

Don't worry fellas, he'll be back in a Supervisor seat in a random reappearance within a few months. Happens a few times a year.
Quote from: knife_cz on 23-01-2012
........how many times did this happend already?

Frostee

Lets just sticky this topic so when he does come back he can edit it for when he does come back/leaves after he comes back.

Ravanger

If I am not wrong this is gonna be like the 10th or 9th time.

Spades_Neil

Well before people start being assholes I'm just going to lock this thread.

Blake.H

I'm not leaving I just dont want to be an admin on fallout anymore <_>

Edit: Made the text more bold and blatant so people don't miss it. >_>

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"