My Ideas for Fallout Roleplay

Started by Das_Uberman, 05-07-2011

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Khorn on 08-07-2011
Oh, I thought people were supposed to make roleplay together, not wait for an admin to spawn guns and npcs for you to hunt.

Silly Khorn, this is an RPG. I mean, really Khorn. Roleplay is boring. It's all about the violence!

/sarcasm

Really, if anyone needs the admins to be constantly spawning NPCs and items for them to have fun, you've come to the wrong place. Items are nice and all, but for god's sake do some real roleplay. I say admins should get into the practice of rewarding good RP at random.

I agree however with Paintcheck's point (below) that factions need better storylines. The Institute has a pretty good one I think. The Enclave, not so much. They're just sorta there--and I don't like how they're like Disney evil either. Like, evil without direction or intent. Evil for the sake of being evil. That's stupid.

BoS meanwhile is so shaky in New England that it's hard to develop something for them anyway. I'm trying to encourage more people to join. We had the first really active roleplay last night since the update that fucked gmod for a weekend. I want to keep that trend.

Paintcheck

Quote from: Khorn on 08-07-2011
Oh, I thought people were supposed to make roleplay together, not wait for an admin to spawn guns and npcs for you to hunt.

That's how it used to be. Not anymore. Plus a better canon would help. Or better faction stories.

Khorn

Enclave aren't evil....

More like just angry assholes who SHOULD stay in their base unless they are required to go out for something.