MISSION ORDER #000321

Started by Blake.H, 16-09-2011

Blake.H

By order of General A. Brixley.

As of 0600 hours; Senior Paladin    J. Neil and his formation will begin an immediate census of the area around Boston City. Your orders are to:
• Record Names of any and all wasteland inhabitants.
• Record Age or suspected age of any and all wasteland inhabitants.
• Record Sex of any and all wasteland inhabitants.
• Record Height of any and all wasteland inhabitants.
• Record Weight of any and all wasteland inhabitants.
• Record 'disabilities' of any and all wasteland inhabitants, including any mutations or illness.

Please read and complete attached Census File and return it up your Chain of Command by the 30th of this month.

By order of the Counsel of Elders, on completion all brothers will be rewarded with a Humanitarian Service Medal.

By order of the Counsel of Elders, on completion all Scribes will be rewarded with a Civilian Award for Humanitarian Service.

More details can be found in the MISSION ORDER Archive.

Paladin Lord M. Graves, Steel be with you.

This is actually an attempt at seeing roughly how many players we have at the moment.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Plunger

-Snip-

Stop trolling.

Ragolution

It appears spades has become a giant cunt.

Tom

Quote from: Ragolution on 16-09-2011
-Snip-

Thats what I was thinking. . .
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Duranblackraven

I thought we weren't doing Half Life 2 RP anymore...

Edit: Oh look what I can do.

Spades_Neil

This mission is authorized by me.

Tom

Moving due to the orchrestrator being gone
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Tom on 17-09-2011

<_< I was still going to do this mission you know. It just won't be part of the major several day event we initially planned. It was a good idea so I'm still using it.

Ragolution

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 17-09-2011
Quote from: Tom on 17-09-2011

<_< I was still going to do this mission you know. It just won't be part of the major several day event we initially planned. It was a good idea so I'm still using it.

You're so full of shit.

This idea is retarded.

Khorn

The BoS would never care to make a list of all that. All they would want is numbers of people/creatures/bandits and level of tech/threat.