MAP CHANGED TO GM_Atomic

Started by Spades_Neil, 30-12-2011

Frostee

SPADES, Y U NO GET BETTER MAPS?

Steven :D

Quote from: Pepsigod on 04-01-2012
Why don't you tell blake to stop buying boose and buy the new map components so I can finally get working on the new map?

Atomic is too open, not enough bases, and will require people to build their own fortifications and towns, I thought this was rp not a build server.

Buying map components? You mean booze, right?

Spades_Neil

lol this isn't working.

I think we're going to go back to RP_Apocalypse again soon. Fuck it. Server population isn't doing well and it's counteracting my initial problem with the population not being concentrated enough.

We'll probably just swap back to the old map.

Blake.H

Oh he finally realises then, this another failed decision? -__-

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Snazzy

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 20-01-2012
lol this isn't working.

I think we're going to go back to RP_Apocalypse again soon. Fuck it. Server population isn't doing well and it's counteracting my initial problem with the population not being concentrated enough.

We'll probably just swap back to the old map.

Fun. I cant wait. Maybe the major factions will even out again.
I had my second chance and I selfishly blew it for petty revenge on people who didn't even deserve it. I abused Exile's trust in me and now I'm banned forever. :(

nKe

Outcast died when Doom went on break and Tom literally broke Outcast apart.

Snazzy

Quote from: Nik3 on 20-01-2012
Outcast died when Doom went on break and Tom literally broke Outcast apart.

Not to mention doom left FORP forever :/
I had my second chance and I selfishly blew it for petty revenge on people who didn't even deserve it. I abused Exile's trust in me and now I'm banned forever. :(

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Longlostblake on 20-01-2012
Oh he finally realises then, this another failed decision? -__-

Trial and error, Blake. Trial and error. Not everything I come up with is a bad idea, nor is everything I come up with a good one.

In any case you already locked the topic so that's the end of that.