MAP CHANGED TO GM_Atomic

Started by Spades_Neil, 30-12-2011

Steven :D

http://steamcommunity.com/id/stevencortez/screenshot/594706251598489921?tab=public

Look at my scenebuilds and screenshots of the map. Perfect for Creativity because its so open. Theres a night AND day version.

mxh24

Personally I like atomic, I remember having some fun rp time, and events in atomic... So what is there are no faction bases, why not just make your own? There are sections of the map to build on, and it could be a good change, I would say we try it out if the votes are on atomic.

Quote from: Steven :D on 02-01-2012
http://steamcommunity.com/id/stevencortez/screenshot/594706251598489921?tab=public

Look at my scenebuilds and screenshots of the map. Perfect for Creativity because its so open. Theres a night AND day version.

Since your so good at building, you should build for us in atomic :). (No but really, that was well constructed.)

"When in doubt, mumble."

Khorn

One reason atomic sucks also, is that it is a desert. we are North of the DC right? More buildings and darker lands. Not brown and tan colors.

nKe

I suggest that we give atomic a chance, if it doesnt work, change back?

Snazzy

Quote from: Nik3 on 03-01-2012

Ya that seems fair
I had my second chance and I selfishly blew it for petty revenge on people who didn't even deserve it. I abused Exile's trust in me and now I'm banned forever. :(

mxh24

Quote from: halokiller38 on 03-01-2012

Ya that seems fair

+Support

"When in doubt, mumble."

Das_Uberman

Please... No Atomic. It's not that I don't like it, it's just that we've had it SO often. It's always either Apocalypse, or Atomic. I'll do some digging around and see if I can find a map that's usable.

Spades_Neil

Ya that seems fair

Absolutely.

Let's do it then, shall we?

Snazzy

I had my second chance and I selfishly blew it for petty revenge on people who didn't even deserve it. I abused Exile's trust in me and now I'm banned forever. :(

Spades_Neil

I like to run these things by the other admins before just doing it. It's just out of politeness.

I'll wait for a reply from Blake and Khorn and see what they think of it.

Snazzy

Snazzy

Wait will we have to change complete characters and other things?

Wait will we have to change complete characters and other things?
No.

Snazzy

Khorn

Snazzy

Caso

Quote from: Khorn on 03-01-2012
I hate you people...

I agree.

I would have liked to go on RP_Salvation2 :|
I used to be an adventure like you, but then the shadow started chasing me through a castle filled with monsters.

Snazzy

Quote from: Caso on 03-01-2012
Quote from: Khorn on 03-01-2012
I hate you people...

I agree.

I would have liked to go on RP_Salvation2 :|

Thats more of a terminator map :/
besides Atomic is big and you can make more towns.

Snazzy

Please inform us when the map changing is happening. (if it does :p)

Khorn

I'd suggest using Ubase v1(Brown lands) or V2(Green lands).

RP Salvation2(Brown Lands) or RP Salvation SRP(Green Lands)

And lastly, GM_Aftermath.

All those look so much better than GM Atomic.

Tom

For me I don't like atomic cause its mostly flat grounds. You might as well change it to GM_Flatgrass :>
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Quote from: Tom on 04-01-2012
For me I don't like atomic cause its mostly flat grounds. You might as well change it to GM_Flatgrass :>
gm_buttes

Madcombat

I dont see how having a large map is a very bad thing?  If anything its good, it gives everyone a greater chance to plan there raids/attacks if they are into that.   It gives players a better ability to sneak about (Especially with the destroyed city.)  It give trade Caravans to establish there own personal routes rather then the same thing.  I gives normal wasters a heck of a lot more room to settle on (homes).

Too be fair, I think factions are way too settled to move now and hell most rp occures in the town in the map so why would we look for another map? 

In short, theres really nothing special about Atomic while there is a hell lot more to do in Apocolype.

Snazzy

Map change event is happening get on FORP! Now!

Pepsigod

Why don't you tell blake to stop buying boose and buy the new map components so I can finally get working on the new map?

Atomic is too open, not enough bases, and will require people to build their own fortifications and towns, I thought this was rp not a build server.