<:: East Commonwealth Slaver's Guild Slaving Reputation Info ::>

Started by jaik, 28-12-2010

jaik

One member had noticed that we're getting a nice amount members and seemed to be concerned over the small number of ranks we have.

Slaver's Guild will use a "reputation" system. When you've gained enough reputation, you will be promoted. example of how it works;
Slaver A becomes a Thug, but Slaver B has been a Thug for a longer while and has been more active in slaving parties than Slaver A. Slaver B has more authority than A.

Reasoning for this, is that I wish to try something new instead of a usual ranking system.

Weapons, armor, etc. will be given out to the active ones.
Respect from the founding members (Hard-ass and Head-Honcho) will be given out to those who are A)dedicated and loyal or
B) long-time members.

Inactive people will get severe IC punishments according to this system. (Considering that the less active you are, the less respect you're given, the less you're trusted with information, weapons and armor.) However, this won't touch the ones who actually have a reason to be inactive.

I don't expect any of you to be ingame for 24/7, however spending a hour or so is already OK.

-Slaver's Guild co-lead
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway