Just a little something you should know.

Started by Ravanger, 13-12-2009

Ravanger

This kind of goes with my path choice.

Most people wandering the wasteland dont have proper schooling and learning. People from the vault did there goat and have schooling there. There is very few places of teaching in the wasteland. But I was thinking we could have a school place in the town to teach people basic stuff so they know how to read n shit. Also I was thinking that not every single person knows how to read and write and everything. I think we should also have varying age differnces like kids and old people and younger people. Just to kind of mix it up and keep it cannon.

Fluffy

Alex

OH SHIT, ONLY THRE MOR XP TILL I GET RDING LVL OVR 9000!!!!

Plunger

Ravanger

I dont mean stats I mean the fact that many people in the wasteland arent like teached........

Lucidius

DUDE, NEED 1 MORE EPISODE OF Reading Rainbow till i can learn grade 10 english x3
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Fluffy

Enough Joking, I see your point. That could just be a RP detail in your character, Whether you are educated in logic, or a sack of worthless pile of slag who shoots anyone on site. (Raiders)

Ravanger

Yeah thats what I mean since I garntee everyone is going to say. OHHH I KNOW HOW TO READ EVERYTHING. I KNOW HOW TO FIX AND DO MATH. I seen it lots of times in rp. This is all I am trying to show.

Fluffy

Quote from: Ravanger on 16-12-2009
Yeah thats what I mean since I garntee everyone is going to say. OHHH I KNOW HOW TO READ EVERYTHING. I KNOW HOW TO FIX AND DO MATH. I seen it lots of times in rp. This is all I am trying to show.

:D Sounds fun if people are srs about it.

lolKieck

I still love being a Vault Dweller, it's cool having a Pipboy 2000-3000.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Leaf Runner

Stats that allow you to run faster, have more HP, etc. would be nice.

Though we have to keep in mind that this isn't a MMO, and you don't need stats to roleplay.

Plunger

I'd like to see perks, not stats.

Perks being like, Your a mutant adds some strength lowers guns.

Alex

Just a little something; If you've survived in the wasteland so long, you learn things. I'm not saying that you learned to read, but gun maintenance and mabye some medical skills are probably picked up along your journies. Stats are kind of "meh" in my eyes, they just invite whoring and such. Perks would be a nice touch, though.

Fluffy

Quote from: Layton on 17-12-2009
I'd like to see perks, not stats.

Perks being like, Your a mutant adds some strength lowers guns.

CANNIBAL!!! *Om Nom nom*

Ravanger

Also guys dont forget about children and old old old people.

Dark Angel

Quote from: Ravanger on 27-12-2009
Also guys dont forget about children and old old old people.

**Sadistical bitch raider mode** Yeah! Kill them slowly so they can enjoy the pain and death!

Peace my friends!