Is Fallout RP dead?

Started by Iam333, 14-08-2011

Iam333

So after some weeks of playing on Stalker RP I decided to try out Fallout RP, but when I came to server it was empty and even after some hours nobody connected (I had open Steam browser to spend time.)
Is community dead?
Also: The current map (rp_salvation) is by my opinion too small, maybe Atomic or other big wasteland like maps would be better.

EDIT:
Even right now Im on the server writting this post.

Frostee

Fallout RP has a rather small playerbase compared to STALKER, so there will be less people. So it has been rather empty.

Poler

As Frosty states, yes. We are a small community of folk in FORP, but it is not dead. You probably connected at a wrong time. Also, the map that we are currently running is perfect for fallout roleplay, and there will NOT be a map change for a while. Too many things have settled ICly (In-Character) for one.

Wolfinton

Quote from: Poler on 14-08-2011
As Frosty states, yes. We are a small community of folk in FORP, but it is not dead. You probably connected at a wrong time. Also, the map that we are currently running is perfect for fallout roleplay, and there will NOT be a map change for a while. Too many things have settled ICly (In-Character) for one.

Loads of things had been settled ICly on Atomic yet a map change AND a lore change happened. We had many towns, factions and many other things going on, including a faction war, but it didn't stop a map change.

Don't go saying things like that.
Pink doesn't make me gay, it makes you homophobic.

Khorn

Atomic sucks though, so we swapped to a better map.

Paintcheck

Quote from: Khorn on 15-08-2011
Atomic sucks though, so we swapped to a better map.

Agree but the lore change was not for the better.

Iam333

Thats good to know, I will just have to be more patient than on SRP I guess.
And I said Atomic only to compare good size. Of course with little player its pretty much like singleplayer.

Spades_Neil

I actually dropped into Stalker RP today because Frosty pressured me into it. :P

I think I'll stick with Fallout RP. For such a huge population, I found it rather difficult to find any roleplaying. A couple people I tried just looked at me and then bunny hopped away.

Maybe I just hopped on at a bad time where everyone was idle, but I think I'll stay on FORP for now. We still have some kinks to work out, but Fallout RP is still very much alive.

Mr. Pink

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 15-08-2011
I actually dropped into Stalker RP today because Frosty pressured me into it. :P

I think I'll stick with Fallout RP. For such a huge population, I found it rather difficult to find any roleplaying. A couple people I tried just looked at me and then bunny hopped away.

Maybe I just hopped on at a bad time where everyone was idle, but I think I'll stay on FORP for now. We still have some kinks to work out, but Fallout RP is still very much alive.

^ This.
I wish for a pinball machine full of Cannabis.

lolKieck

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 15-08-2011

Maybe I just hopped on at a bad time when all the minges are on.
Fixed for you. Stalker RP had lots of newbies joining, so it's not a rare sight to see someone RDMing or doing bad rp (or none at all). Really, find some of the older members and try to RP with them.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒