Impending Server Wipe

Started by Spades_Neil, 30-01-2012

Paintcheck

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 01-02-2012
Quote from: Paintcheck on 01-02-2012
Your constant selective acceptance of what classifies as "Constructive Criticism" is exceedingly annoying. Has it occurred to you that a lot of us don't play because of this?

Has it occurred to you that "Constructive Criticism" is classified as improving the subject at hand? Not saying, "Well fuck all let's just get rid of it." Instead of fixing it, you just want to give up. So you're not giving any critique at all. You're just whining. Not once have you even made an effort to improve anything. All you do is bitch. Therefore, your argument is invalid.

I don't care if I'm being told I'm doing something poorly. However, I do not accept points that tell me to flat out give up.

I was a faction head and admin on FO when it first came out. Then Silver fucked it to death and you and Blake made it worse. But if you don't want to even try to fix the shittiness then yeah, I'm not going to try it again. If I wasn't "ever going to play ever" then I wouldn't bother posting.

Well you sure did a brilliant job of fixing the shittiness now didn't you? Server was dead for, how long? Remind me.

If you have something useful to say, say it. Otherwise go back to Crussaria. I hear you're doing just as well there too.

Quote from: Khorn on 01-02-2012
I see my post was removed without a proper reason. I stand by what I said to those that read it.

Sorry, I just deleted everything related to Paintcheck's post. You can repost whatever it was.

You are a fucking moron. There I said it. I tried to say it a way less asshole-y but it seems you are just too stupid to understand what people are trying to tell you (which is "USE GOOD CANON. STOP BEING RETARDED"). Silver assfucked FO in the "Firestorm" event and everyone left because of that. So, uh, what are you calling me out for, exactly? Silver's shitty decision that ruined FO and turned it into the cesspool it is right now, full of idiotic admins, bad canon, and shitty players? None of the original admin staff had anything to do with that. It was Ranma, Silver, and Ragolution.

I was willing to attempt FO again when I saw this topic but each of your posts have shown just how utterly useless you are as an admin. Have fun with your dead server.

In b4 this message is instantly deleted.

jaik

You are a fucking moron. There I said it. I tried to say it a way less asshole-y but it seems you are just too stupid to understand what people are saying. Silver assfucked FO in the "Firestorm" event and everyone left because of that. So, uh, what are you calling me out for, exactly? Silver's shitty decision that ruined FO and turned it into the cesspool it is right now, full of idiotic admins, bad canon, and shitty players? None of the original admin staff had anything to do with that. It was Ranma, Silver, and Ragolution.

I was willing to attempt FO again when I saw this topic but each of your posts have shown just how utterly useless you are as an admin. Have fun with your dead server.

In b4 this message is instantly deleted.

QFT.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

StickyWicket

It seems to me that there is a disagreement on whether to change the canon to one of the original Fallouts. I'd suggest making a poll, no?

jaik

Quote from: StickyWicket on 01-02-2012
It seems to me that there is a disagreement on whether to change the canon to one of the original Fallouts. I'd suggest making a poll, no?

If you read my now removed post you'd know why this won't work anymore.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Tom

Locking this cause Spades is a Brilliant, promising young forum mod

No more flaming guys.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22