I dont think Talon Company-

Started by Madcombat, 01-12-2009

Madcombat

I dont think Talon Company protect the Wasteland, they are a merc group that take on the jobs other mercs wont, you fight many of them in Fallout3... could it change possibly to
"They take on the other jobs that mercs dont..."
If you dont understand, the discription is Flawed.

Locke

This post made very little sense.

Paintcheck

Quote from: ㅎㅎLocke on 01-12-2009
This post made very little sense.

QFT and postcount + 1

Locke

Paintcheck, can YOU make sense of this post?

Paintcheck

I think he's trying to say that the description under this board is incorrect. It currently says "Protector's of the Wasteland" and Mad thinks it should say "They take jobs other mercs won't".

I'm not really sure how he managed to fuck that up so badly though.

Madcombat

My appoligies, I was in a rush.  Paintcheck is correct though, the discription is flawed, Talon Company do not Protect the wasteland, they are a Merc group.

Snowblind

Anyone who's played Fallout for more than an hour knows that Talon Company are not protectors of the wasteland at all . . . they are an evil mercenary group that attempts to kill a good-aligned player all throughout the game.

Dug

Quote from: DeadlyDusk on 02-12-2009
Anyone who's played Fallout for more than an hour knows that Talon Company are not protectors of the wasteland at all . . . they are an evil mercenary group that attempts to kill a good-aligned player all throughout the game.

FACT

lolKieck

Quote from: DeadlyDusk on 02-12-2009

They attack you when you have good reputation or disarmed the bomb of Megaton, I did not like them. Reilly from Reilly's Rangers said that they murdered all settlers of one settlement, so they should not be protectors.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Madcombat

SO, can this discription be changed?

Chaos

Quote from: Madcombat on 01-12-2009
I dont think Talon Company protect the Wasteland, they are a merc group that take on the jobs other mercs wont, you fight many of them in Fallout3... could it change possibly to
Quote from: Madcombat on 02-12-2009
My appoligies, I was in a rush.  Paintcheck is correct though, the discription is flawed, Talon Company do not Protect the wasteland, they are a Merc group.
Quote from: Madcombat on 03-12-2009
Firefox comes with a Spell checker... Maybe you should get Firefox?
It's not discription. It's description. It's not appoligies, it's apologies.
www.mozilla.com/firefox/

Pawx

Quote from: Chaos on 03-12-2009
Quote from: Madcombat on 01-12-2009
Quote from: Madcombat on 02-12-2009
Quote from: Madcombat on 03-12-2009
Firefox comes with a Spell checker... Maybe you should get Firefox?
It's not discription. It's description. It's not appoligies, it's apologies.
www.mozilla.com/firefox/

*Sniffs* I smell a Grammar Nazi..

Sabbat

Grammar isn't the same as spelling, brainking.

Fluffy

Done and over, Redid the topic description, Locked.