How will this Work

Started by Lammardude, 30-01-2010

Lammardude

I dont get it to be honest how will it get people to stay in there .. you will get your certain noobs itching to get out into the wasteland and do anything possible to get out there and when they do get out there they will eventully be killed after 5 mins I want to know how your going to keep people in ... maybe a keypad and you eventully get told it in an event ?

Assassinator

Not everyone is going to be a vault dweller.

Dark Angel

^ Is right , but immagine! Whole server fit into 1M x 1M Vault! Sweet!

Pruneyboy

I know what you mean. I hopefully will get into this vault and will stay in it for a very long time. Only people who are not noobs and want to join vault 142 to STAY in the vault should be accepted in.
Get out dolan

Zombiehunta

Not true. Many people will want that as a background, or may just get tired of being a Vault Dweller eventaully, but like the character. Of course, not everyone will be allowed an escape. I request that there should be an application for escapes, with heavy requirments.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Zombiehunta on 27-02-2010
Not true. Many people will want that as a background, or may just get tired of being a Vault Dweller eventaully, but like the character. Of course, not everyone will be allowed an escape. I request that there should be an application for escapes, with heavy requirments.

Im still busy on deadsector and radiationscript as well as college, i have an exam on tuesday and i have to really study for it. I want to continue work on Fallout but i keep getting influenced by other roleplay themes.

I was running out of room to place them in the end.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period