Harpers Crossing

Started by pilot, 26-12-2011

pilot

Harpers Crossing,

Harpers Crossing is a town just on top of the boat and in front of Sheer Side. It is still a new town, but it is steadily rising. Harpers Crossing has a milita. The milita control the town and decide what it does. The leader is known as the mayor, but can also be the milita leader aswell.

Rules:

1. Holster your weapons at all time, only select people, allies, and milita may bypass this law.

2. The governing body or the milita leader may make decisions, but can over rule each others rule with a vote.

3. Anyone who performs murder in the town will be questioned by a chosen milita member.

4. You must respect the milita and its allies at all times.

Snazzy

Welcome to Harper's Crossing!

This new town is welcome to all visits! We came here to make the Wasteland a more... Inhabitable... place!This new town already has 5 settlers and maybe more! We are not dangerous in anyway... Unless you attack us. We are very friendly and are even gonna sell you a home for a reasonable price! We love any new comers and if you would like to join the Settlement on the HGN then here is a application! (Note this town is protected).

OOC Info
Steam Name:

IC Info
Full Name:
Medical Conditions:
A little about yourself:

Rules:

• Please be friendly!

• Dont terrorize your fellow residence.

• Don't fire your gun randomly.
I had my second chance and I selfishly blew it for petty revenge on people who didn't even deserve it. I abused Exile's trust in me and now I'm banned forever. :(