Ghoul NPC's

Started by Blake.H, 27-04-2011

Blake.H

I sorta made these, they work pretty good.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Steven :D

Usage of Severance/Redead SNPC Zombies, all you did was change the model. But indeed, at least the animations are smooth.

mxh24

I like it, now if exile would add a spawn code... The server would be more populated i am guessing, more stuff to do. Nice job  ;D

"When in doubt, mumble."

Frostee

They look sexy.

Ravanger

Coolio, I need to see this in server be interesting to shoot down.

Spades_Neil

Is it just me, or do they love the smell of female flesh? Because they LOVE to attack Kira's Karbines for no apparent reason. They murdered a couple of my guards yesterday. I had to jump up on the counter and shoot my way out!

For what it's worth however; this is coming along nicely. I'd like you to nerf their stats though. Either less health or less damage (preferred). Dear god, please. If you change nothing though at least make the loot well worth it.

In FO3, ghouls commonly dropped caps, chems, medical supplies, that sort of thing. This being our roleplay server however, make them drop whatever the hell you feel like.

Quote from: Ravanger on 27-04-2011
Coolio, I need to see this in server be interesting to shoot down.

(IC) Kira sends Ravanger a letter:
Dear Ravanger,

If you're going to be running around near Rusty Town, have a gun or tool or anything in-hand so people know you're sentient. Give people LOTS of warning if you're going to be around. The damn feral infestation has people all kinds of jumpy. Even me.

See you soon!
~Kira

Wolfinton

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 28-04-2011
Is it just me, or do they love the smell of female flesh? Because they LOVE to attack Kira's Karbines for no apparent reason. They murdered a couple of my guards yesterday. I had to jump up on the counter and shoot my way out!

For what it's worth however; this is coming along nicely. I'd like you to nerf their stats though. Either less health or less damage. Dear god, please. If you change nothing though at least make the loot well worth it.

In FO3, ghouls commonly dropped caps, chems, medical supplies, that sort of thing. This being our roleplay server however, make them drop whatever the hell you feel like.

Less health? I murdered an entire caravan filled with them while having them come at me from behind and survived. They need MORE health.
Pink doesn't make me gay, it makes you homophobic.

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Wolfinton on 28-04-2011
Quote from: Spades_Neil on 28-04-2011

For what it's worth however; this is coming along nicely. I'd like you to nerf their stats though. Either less health or less damage. Dear god, please. If you change nothing though at least make the loot well worth it.

Less health? I murdered an entire caravan filled with them while having them come at me from behind and survived. They need MORE health.

Well you probably do the smart thing and shoot for the head like I do. :P

Ragolution

The server seems to lag when they try to attack.
Probably a skeletal or meshing error.

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Ragolution on 28-04-2011
The server seems to lag when they try to attack.
Probably a skeletal or meshing error.

Works fine on my end--or at least it did the other night when they were brand new.

rommel909

Totally agree with Kira, took me 5 combat shotgun shots to the head up close to kill ONE normal ghoul.

>.>
You can shed tears that she is gone,
or you can smile because she has lived.
You can close your eyes and pray that she'll come back,
or you can open your eyes and see all she's left.
Your heart can be empty because you can't see her,
or you can be full of the love you shared.
You can turn your

Frostee

Quote from: rommel909 on 19-06-2011
Totally agree with Kira, took me 5 combat shotgun shots to the head up close to kill ONE normal ghoul.

>.>

Why did you reply to a post from April...

Skybroke

I think the NPC's do allot of damage also and since you cant kill it easily most newcomers get owned by them.

rommel909

Quote from: FrostyFrosty on 19-06-2011

>.>

Mainly bored, trying make random posts....
You can shed tears that she is gone,
or you can smile because she has lived.
You can close your eyes and pray that she'll come back,
or you can open your eyes and see all she's left.
Your heart can be empty because you can't see her,
or you can be full of the love you shared.
You can turn your

meetdadoom

Quote from: FrostyFrosty on 19-06-2011

>.>

Mainly bored, trying make random posts....

* meetdadoom points to a door labeled GVC. That is the only place where reviving dead threads is acceptable.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Poopship

Well, now that it is reactive, I'd like to say that ghouls are actually much harder to kill then you think. Fallout 3 they are easy not on Fallout 2.

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Poopship on 19-06-2011
Well, now that it is reactive, I'd like to say that ghouls are actually much harder to kill then you think. Fallout 3 they are easy not on Fallout 2.

These ghouls are certainly harder to kill than FO3 ghouls. Why? You can't just VATS the shit out of them. :D

I remember having a grand old time slaughtering waves of ghouls in the Point Lookout expansion. If you did that to me in FORP, I'd probably turn the gun on myself before the first ghoul can run up and start mauling me.