FRP: Suggestions/Requests Thread

Started by Silver Knight, 19-06-2010

Silver Knight

Please submit your requests/suggestions for improvements or new features here.

Current noteable Systems we are doing:

Suit System: Put on a suit/clothes onto your character.
Crafting: Use scrap and other items to craft new items.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Mangoman

A gun condition system? With repair and such.

RG4ORDR

Radio like music but you need to own a radio in order to listen to it :D
er

Silver Knight

Quote from: Mangoman on 19-06-2010

I don't see any way to maintain a gun condition system, there's no easy way to develop it as the sweps/items would have to maintain that value forever.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Cobra

Quote from: Mangoman on 19-06-2010
Don't need a system for that son, you have to Rp that your self :) Only you know the exact conditions you and your weapon goes through. Don't need a script for everything.

RG4ORDR

Please for the love of god HAVE LASER,AND PLASMA RIFLES and PISTOLS
er

Hotstarr

A receiver item, which is basically a radio, but you're unable to actually speak through it.

Also, we should refrain from having a lot of automatic weapons. The ones that are automatic should have a somewhat slow rate of fire, and shouldn't really be very intimidating weapons to begin with. It'd be nice to see more pistols and smaller weapons after going on the Stalker server, which is full of automatic guns. The automatic weapons should either do less damage or have higher recoil.

Scraps spawn in random parts of the map, never spawning in the same exact place twice.

The ability to break down weapons into scrap with a certain flag, who may specializes in selling scrap metal.

A flag who specializes in making weapons from scrap metal, and has an increased chance of building them.(Around maybe 50% success rate)

Scraps have a chance of failing(75%) to be constructed into a weapon, with all the scraps being destroyed upon failure. Parts used to make the weapon would turn into the crudest form of scrap.

Blueprints that increase the chance(maybe speed as well) of sucessfully building a weapon out of scrap. Blueprints in better condition further increase the chances of creating a weapon.

Include more melee weapons, as well as small arms and other semi-automatic weapons, preferrably ones with a slow rate of fire.

Include a hunger system in which movement speed and crafting chance are decreased if the hunger meter is empty.

Afromana

I'd love to have a sort of location somewhere that would work as a global radio station (SOmewhat like GNR), where someone can talk normal chat into the radio and people that got radio's can listen to it, and maybe even play music through it.
This location would probaly be contested between factions.

kisftw

Pawx

meetdadoom

Idea for another faction that exists canon wise.

BoS from Chicago,
The reason why I think it would be cool is because the BoS from chicago are outcasted after the BoS back in California learns what they are doing to set up where they crashed in Chicago. What I mean is they would make a raider group attack a tribe and then once the tribals are fleeing the BoS come in and rerpeal the Raiders however instead of doing it for the greater good they demand from the tribe leaders food,equipment, and men to fight for the BoS. First of all the BoS in DC know about the BoS in Chicago and how they are outcasts so the BoS in DC already know to shoot them plus since the BoS in DC are good guys and try to stop crime in the wastes it would give a justifyed reason to kill the BoS from Chicago.

The travel from Chicago to Ohio is almost (shorter even) the same travel from DC to Ohio is so atleast it makes sense how the BoS in Chicago made it the same time as BoS in DC.
---------------------------

Also melee weapons? Don't make like an arsenal of small arms and big guns and make like 5 melee weapons. You should even make ones the fallout 3 doesn't even have.
-----------------------------

When players create their character maybe something that makes a character better in certine skills. For instance if a character wants to play a doctor they choose the doctor skill. If a character wants to play as a arsenist they would choose Pyro. (looking at this almost looks like skills from TF2 :P)

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]