Free sketches

Started by Caso, 17-08-2011

Caso

Quote from: Steven :D on 18-08-2011
Cool but the AER9 doesn't look like that (in color)

*shrugs* Eh, I dont care really. I'm not going all out on the precise coloring. These are just simple colored sketches.
I used to be an adventure like you, but then the shadow started chasing me through a castle filled with monsters.

Khorn

Quote from: Caso on 18-08-2011
Quote from: Steven :D on 18-08-2011
Cool but the AER9 doesn't look like that (in color)

*shrugs* Eh, I dont care really. I'm not going all out on the precise coloring. These are just simple colored sketches.

Got remember, these are 3 free sketches that turned into many more free sketcSilver

I didn't get paid for my skins for minecraft or FORP/CRP. Though I didn't plan to ever make any.

And I will never see them used....

Wolfinton

Quote from: Wolfinton on 17-08-2011
Character Name: Jakob Lancaster
Faction(BOS, waster, Enclave, ect): Ex-New Boonesborough
Character description(hair color/style, Eye color, ect): Blue eyes; three Deathclaw claw scars down his face; tall
Clothing: Black Combat Armour, New Boonesboroug symbol painted on the breast; long, black trenchcoat, hood up
Weapons (because I'd like these to be shown): If possible, it would be nice for him to be holding a hunting rifle with a binocular strapped and the New Boonesboroughs symbol on it and a laser rifle leaning on him with a BoS symbol on it.

I'll get the New Boonesborough symbol as soon as I get it from Spades.

I didn't put hair as it would be covered with the hood. That is basically what I can remember in a nutshell, then wore down into the main bits.

I think, depending on the style it is drawn in, it could look very nice. Good luck.

Finished.... sort of. I wasnt sure if this is how you want and what his skin color is.

That's a pretty good design, but it looks alittle bit more like he's wearing recon armour than combat, though I guess that doesn't matter too much. I thought you'd have known he was black, forgot to add that. I was also hoping the trenchcoat would be open to show the combat armour, but it doesn't matter. One other thing, I noticed you forgot the binocular half on the rifle.

Still, that is very nice.
Pink doesn't make me gay, it makes you homophobic.

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Wolfinton on 19-08-2011
Character description(hair color/style, Eye color, ect): Blue eyes; three Deathclaw claw scars down his face; tall
Clothing: Black Combat Armour, New Boonesboroug symbol painted on the breast; long, black trenchcoat, hood up
Weapons (because I'd like these to be shown): If possible, it would be nice for him to be holding a hunting rifle with a binocular strapped and the New Boonesboroughs symbol on it and a laser rifle leaning on him with a BoS symbol on it.

I didn't put hair as it would be covered with the hood. That is basically what I can remember in a nutshell, then wore down into the main bits.

I think, depending on the style it is drawn in, it could look very nice. Good luck.

Finished.... sort of. I wasnt sure if this is how you want and what his skin color is.

Picky picky picky!

:P You're like me.

Mr. Pink

Character Name: Glen Pink
Faction(BOS, waster, Enclave, ect): Storm's End (Waster)
Character description(hair color/style, Eye color, ect): Bald (Shaved), 6'2", Dark Green Eyes, Somewhat muscular, Big (Not fat).
Clothing: Self-painted blue combat armor, sunglasses, Black cowboy hat with skull-pin, hunting shotgun and .44 revolver on belt.
Note: I'd prefer him to be in a pose similar to the Equerry statue pose; http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/brotherhood-of-steel/bos-photo-album-(awaiting-approval)/ Only with the revolver holstered. And possibly his right foot on a rock rather than dead Enclave...
I wish for a pinball machine full of Cannabis.

Mr. Pink

* Mr. Pink creepily crawls up to Caso's window...
"Where the fuck are my drawings?"
* Mr. Pink makes this face; ):<

House

They are pretty fucking good ! You got a site with other stuff you do or something ?
Characters:
Rick Fallon - Wastelander
Stephen Bonije - New Haven's Private
Jim Dunn - Wastelander

Caso

Quote from: House on 30-08-2011
They are pretty fucking good ! You got a site with other stuff you do or something ?

I post some work up on my Deviantart account but I dont update much on it as of currently
I used to be an adventure like you, but then the shadow started chasing me through a castle filled with monsters.

Mr. Pink

Quote from: Caso on 04-09-2011

I post some work up on my Deviantart account but I dont update much on it as of currently

You respond to him but not me!? Son of a bitch. >:C

mxh24

Quote from: Mr. Pink on 04-09-2011
Quote from: Caso on 04-09-2011

I am loling at caso totally skipping you XD.

Anyways, nice artwork caso, looks amazing.

"When in doubt, mumble."

Caso

Quote from: mxh24 on 04-09-2011
I am loling at caso totally skipping you XD.

Anyways, nice artwork caso, looks amazing.

I did it to see how he reacts. Rofl, and thanks mxh24 :3

Quote from: Mr. Pink on 04-09-2011

You baby... I didnt respond because I am working on your pic.... DERP HURP DERP

Khorn

Too bad the best character was already made.

Too bad he is dead.

Too bad I can't play FORP.

Wolfinton

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 19-08-2011
Quote from: Wolfinton on 19-08-2011

Picky picky picky!

:P You're like me.

That I am... That I am.
Pink doesn't make me gay, it makes you homophobic.

Caso

Quote from: TrevorWest on 17-08-2011
Character Name: Joseph 'Twitch' Grant
Faction(BOS, waster, Enclave, ect): Waster/Storm's End
Character description(hair color/style, Eye color, ect): Brown hair, brown goatee, blue eyes,
Clothing: http://www.toptenz.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/rorschach.jpg]Rorschach-Style Trenchcoat, Green Beret,

Finished-

Caso

Quote from: Mr. Pink on 21-08-2011
Character Name: Glen Pink
Faction(BOS, waster, Enclave, ect): Storm's End (Waster)
Character description(hair color/style, Eye color, ect): Bald (Shaved), 6'2", Dark Green Eyes, Somewhat muscular, Big (Not fat).
Clothing: Self-painted blue combat armor, sunglasses, Black cowboy hat with skull-pin, hunting shotgun and .44 revolver on belt.
Note: I'd prefer him to be in a pose similar to the Equerry statue pose; http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/brotherhood-of-steel/bos-photo-album-(awaiting-approval)/ Only with the revolver holstered. And possibly his right foot on a rock rather than dead Enclave...

(I didnt feel like adding guns :P)
Finished~

Mr. Pink

I fucking love it!! :D Great job, Cas. Worth the wait :3

mxh24

Quote from: Khorn on 05-09-2011
Too bad the best character was already made.

Too bad he is dead.

Too bad I can't play FORP.

It's okay, I am here for you.

Also, you're character chopped my character's legs off :(.

Anyways, I LOVE YOU'RE DRAWINGS CASO.

"When in doubt, mumble."