[b]Reason Why the FRA Should Accept You:[/b]
[b]Additional Comments:[/b]

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

meetdadoom

Steam Name: |HGN| Fatdan700
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21785308
Time with HGN: A Year
Time Roleplaying: A little bit more than a year like maybe a A year and a few months.
Is English Your First Language?: Both English and Russian are my first Languages.

In Character Name: Midvied(Misha) Vershvovski
Backstory: Misha was born on April 12th, 2210 and he is of Russian decent. His father (Dima) was part of the Petrovsky since he was 15. Dima was raised by the poorest scavengers the Wasteland can offer . When he became 15 his father signed him up to become a Petrovsky weapon mule so that his family can make some money. After lugging weapons for two years he was handed a .22 pistol and six bullets and became a gaurd for the weapon mules. After 2 years of being a loyal gaurd and never having any dead clients he was tooken in by the Shuminaski clan and became a made man. Five years later he was walking down the slums of a city to get to his apartment when he met a woman named Natalia Shatsnek. He started flirting with her and one thing lead to another and they became married. Then they had a child which they named Midvied.
(Rushed Dima's life because I wanted to get to Misha's life)
      Misha went to school in the slums he grew up in and got basic schooling that you would expect from the slums. Misha loved his parents and especially his dad however he did not do much with his dad since his dad was usually off doing "Buisness" and would cover it up by saying he is just off to go play poker with some friends. His dad tried very hard to keep his mob life away from his son but as Misha got older and was more aware of the world around him he knew about the mob and knew what his father was doing. His father was aware. When he became 19 his father decided that he might be able to get Misha a living as a salesman for one of the Costa's resturant as a waiter for the rich. The owner of the resturant then started loosing money from letting people use tabs. He used Misha to go be a debt collector. Misha at first was trying to intimiedate the people for the money but then just resorted to puting on some brass knuckles and leaving a large mark on the people's faces. He became very well known to the point where he didn't even need to say a word, he was given extra money just for the trip to the slums. He then was picked up by a Petrovski member who told him that he didn't needed to make chump change off of being a Costa's work dog. He then trained to become a made man of the Petrovski's.
Family You are Applying For: Petrovski
Ethnicity: Russian
Reason You want to Join this Family: Mobster life seems pretty cool especially with the fallout world.
Reason Why the Family Should Accept Them: Well ICLY my father was a made man and I was known so why not bring the son into the buisness?

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Alkaline

Steam Name:http://steamcommunity.com/id/bogak
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:9640113
Time with HGN:1 month
Time Roleplaying:4 years
Is English Your First Language?:Yes

In Character Name:Jericho Peltrov
Backstory: Jericho Was a normal teenager in the vaults that did everything he was told, but once the vault opened, he rebelled against everyone and lit the vault to flames, he wondered alone all the way to the wasteland and started a new life before contacting anyone
Family You are Applying For:The Petrovsky
Ethnicity:Caucasian
Reason You want to Join this Family:To be with brethren that you can trust with your life.
Reason Why the Family Should Accept Them:They are good with accuracy, and a good runner
Additional Comments:None

emperor bobby

Steam Name:Emperor Bobby ☭
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:15551145
Time with HGN:I registered on 19-04-2010, and i had been playing on the server for atleast 2 weeks before.
Time Roleplaying: Well, i wont count dark rp, so, The same as the above.
Is English Your First Language?:Yes it is.
In Character Name:Bobby WeskerBackstory:Bobby Wesker is a Wanderer, Having made his way across the states, from his Home village in Canada, He was raised in a Very enclosed enviroment, a small mining town that had been all but abondoned by the time the bombs fell, during the apocalyspe, the few locals who hadn't left the town hid in the Mine, afterwards, they moved back into the town and tried their best to adapt more self sustaining skills, farming, firstaid, and construction were always in demand, Many years later, the small town had grown from a half deserted mining town, to a small well fortified and highly patriotic Canadian settlement in the mountains. Bobby Was Born 27 year prior to the Events that unfold on the server, and he left the safety of his Home to explore the United states, and the rest of Canada, Bobby holds a Mild resentment towards the Americans for what they did to His "Brothers" When Canada was annexed, but is willing to cooperate with them when neccisary. from an early childhood he had been taught the States had Brought canada into the nuclear war, and they were responsible for his homeland's destruction.
Family You are Applying For: McCrory
Ethnicity:Take a Wild Guess. Canadian.
Reason You want to Join this Family:IC: Bobby knows that a Pro Canadian in the middle of a lawless america is in a dangerous situation, he want's The Protection of the republic, And his first impression of Connor Mccrory Is one of a Competant, and friendly Man, He Knows that loyalty and Skill will keep him safe in the family. OCC: The Irish Family just seems more appealing, then the generic Italian mafia, and the generic russian mafia, i've never played a game with the Generic Irish Mafia!
Reason Why the Family Should Accept Them:I Have tooltrust, I can build, I can Roleplay well, Icly, Bobby has some basic medical knowledge, from his time travelling. aswell as he's been hired to help reconstruct rusty town By Connor (i don't know if that was a one tiem deal, or if i'm accepted, sorry if i misunderstand.)
Additional Comments: Thank you for you're time.

Cutch

Bobby Accepted.

-Blake/Last Exile

Chrono

Steam Name:|HGN| Chrono
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17047605
Time with HGN: 22-07-2009 since that date
Time Roleplaying: i dont know. 3 years maybe
Is English Your First Language?: No, my first language is Portuguese

In Character Name: Steve Ray
Backstory:Steve ray was born in 2207. He grew on the mojave, one day when he was 15 years old, some raiders attacked the village he lived on and killed most of the population and took all our food.
His parents sent him to find a caravan to buy supplies so they could keep living there, after 4 exhausting day , he finds some caravans..he buys everything that he can carry and starts to walk back to his village. After reaching the village, he founds everything abandoned, most of the people died,  he couldn't find his parents corpses so he thought that they escaped the slaughter and decided to search for them.
*15 years later*
Steve stopped his search for a long time already, he lives from scavenging scrap metal and other things so he can get food and clean water, One day he reaches a place called Rusty town after passing sometime there and meeting some nice people, he decides to settle there.
Sometime later he found out that the place is owned by the FRA and did some jobs for Connor McCrory and after that he decides to join them. for the easy life...

Family You are Applying For:McCrory
Ethnicity: American..
Reason You want to Join this Family: Because they look cool, and recreas is a good guy
Reason Why the Family Should Accept Them: Because i am a good role-player, i have TT and i am very active
Additional Comments: None, i think.

Recreas

Chrono accepted for McCrory.

Wasn't the best app I ever saw, you already told me you was being lazy on that backstory.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

RanmaChan

Steam Name:  CommanderA
Steam ID:  Can be disclosed at a later date if required.
Time with HGN:  Two or three days?
Time Roleplaying:  Around 6-7 years of serious roleplay.
Is English Your First Language?:  Yes
In Character Name:  Robert Prospero

Backstory:     Robert has never known a day without hardship, or a day with enough food to eat.  Survival was the main focus in his family, and after that, greed and desire.  Robert's last name is ironic, and serves as a cruel reminder of their past.  Before the war his ancestors were wealthy and powerful, controlling a moderately sized trading company which operated both in America, and around the world.  The Prosperos of old wasted their money on lavish items and pleasures, and in an almost appropriate twist of fate, lost everything when the bombs fell.

Robert's father worked as a menial laborer and a scavenger, doing odd jobs here and there to make ends meet.  When things couldn't be done honestly, he turned to thievery, and eventually taught his son to do so as well, much to his mother's displeasure.  Sadly, at the age of sixteen Robert's mother fell terminally ill and passed away, from a disease still unknown to the Wasteland's primitive medical community.  Robert's father turned to drinking and violence, and so he was on his own.

From the time he was a small boy, he learned how to contort his scrawny body to fit into small spaces, and crawl through tight passageways.  He learned how to use darkness and shadow to his advantage, how to control his breathing, and how to pickpocket and steal without being caught.  Petty crimes had kept him alive this long, and it was all he knew for the future.  When he turned twenty he decided to try his luck as a bandito, robbing careless travelers and merchants in the Wastes.  Stealing a primitive hunting rifle and enough ammunition to last him a month or two, he set out to try to earn his fortune.

For two years Robert shot and killed lone travelers and merchants, surviving off their food, water, and ammunition; but this wasn't enough for Robert.  He didn't want to just survive anymore, he wanted to thrive.  He got his chance.  At the age of twenty-two, on an extremely hot wasteland afternoon, Robert spotted a merchant caravan in the distance through the heat haze.  Taking cover behind a shattered tree on a hill, Robert started to pick them off, one by one.  Little did he know, the caravan had sent out a vanguard to scout ahead of the party for any trouble.  Hearing gunshots they rushed back, and were easily able to flank Robert's position.

After a brief shootout, Robert was hit in the shoulder by a nine millimeter pistol.  With a cry of despair Robert retreated, his blood saturating the parched earth.  He returned home, just barely, only to find out that his father had been killed in a bar-fight.  Feverish from an infected wound, and heartbroken by the loss of his father, Robert had to sell his stolen rifle, and spend all the caps he had stolen from travelers, on medical treatment.  When he had fully healed, Robert realized that he was back where he started, minus a father.

For the next year Robert survived on petty crime, on food and water, but what truly kept him going was his hatred and greed.

Family You are Applying For:  The Costa Family
Ethnicity:  Father - Italian.  Mother - Polish
Reason You want to Join this Family:  Robert wants to join the most powerful family.  He doesn't just want to survive, or even just do well for himself, he wants to thrive.  It is this drive that has kept him alive for so long, and it is this drive that can be most exploited by the Costa family.

Reason Why the Family Should Accept Them:  Robert has trained himself to utilize everything his body has to offer.  Although he is thin (allowing him to fit through small spaces, and giving people shooting at him a harder target to hit), his muscles are wiry and powerful.  He can hide effectively in the shadows, and has a look to him that allows him to blend easily into crowds.  Robert is also a crack shot with non-automatic rifles from his time in the Wastes.

Additional Comments:  Will you accept Robert into your family, and utilize his skills and desires?  I promise that I am a skilled and serious roleplayer.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Cutch

Ranma Denied. We don't accept murderers(OOC: Oh the irony).

-Blake/Last Exile

RanmaChan

I don't remember seeing that stated anywhere as a requirement.  Anyways, OOCly, you wouldn't know about that in the first place.  Regardless, just the other day my Wastelander was killed by one of your guards, even after I paid an exorbitant 100 cap toll.  They killed me as an example to all the other Wastelanders.

Is there any possible way you would allow me to change my story?  Who hasn't killed or murdered in the Wasteland, really?

meetdadoom

Quote from: RanmaChan on 15-03-2011
I don't remember seeing that stated anywhere as a requirement.  Anyways, OOCly, you wouldn't know about that in the first place.  Regardless, just the other day my Wastelander was killed by one of your guards, even after I paid an exorbitant 100 cap toll.  They killed me as an example to all the other Wastelanders.

Is there any possible way you would allow me to change my story?  Who hasn't killed or murdered in the Wasteland, really?

Hi, I am another leader of Frankies. My beef is the fact that you have a char in BoS. Usually we don't really want people playing on both factions so metagaming doesn't happen. But, you are joining Costas, this is Cutch's call.

Ragolution

Quote from: meetdadoom on 16-03-2011
Quote from: RanmaChan on 15-03-2011

Hi, I am another leader of Frankies. My beef is the fact that you have a char in BoS. Usually we don't really want people playing on both factions so metagaming doesn't happen. But, you are joining Costas, this is Cutch's call.

Sorry, Bro.

Gunna have to concur.

Cutch

Actually, you kind of called me out on that. I was just trying to give an IC reason. Anyhow, yeah. Stick with the BOS and the BOS only. Otherwise, it might include a conflict of interest later on if you were to have a char in here.

-Blake/Last Exile

RanmaChan

Alkaline

Its been atleast 3 weeks since my app has been sitting there :/

meetdadoom

IC: I don't want any fucking physcopaths joining my family, I want only the best and that includes being mentally sane.
OOC:Sorry about that, I thought I answered yours. Denied. You can re-ap I guess. The reason why is because  your backstory is shit, short, and generic. Read other apps so you can get a nice idea of how they should be however, you don't need something as long as Ranma Chan's.

recrow

Steam Name:Recrow
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:24272531
Time with HGN:Longer than three months
Time Roleplaying:Longer than three months
Is English Your First Language?:No, my first language is dutch.But Eglish is my first learned language.
In Character Name:Jim van beukelen
Backstory:I came to the north a few days ago, I thought I might have more chance of settling down here. And I was partially right, there were more people here and more resources. I first started looking for some work, the local sheriff of this place called Rusty town hired me to help him with keeping the law in place. I helped him for several days when suddenly these  men coming walking in with their guns demanding this place to be ours. They started setting up toll to enter the city and made the towns income flow.

There were three families, the Costa´s Petrovsky and the McCrorys, they all had their job in the town. I visited them all and asked them for work. The last one, the McCrorys offered me some work, I had to find some resources and visit several people that owned farms. I collected the resources for them and there grew a good co operation between us. Then a few days later they recruited me, they offered me a permanent job and I accetped
Ethnicity:I come from dutch.
Reason You want to Join this Family:Because I like the idea of the story.
Reason Why the Family Should Accept Them:Becaus I play roleplay well and I play it serious.

meetdadoom

Quote from: recrow on 21-03-2011
Time with HGN:Longer than three months
Time Roleplaying:Longer than three months
Is English Your First Language?:No, my first language is dutch.But Eglish is my first learned language.
In Character Name:Jim van beukelen
Backstory:I came to the north a few days ago, I thought I might have more chance of settling down here. And I was partially right, there were more people here and more resources. I first started looking for some work, the local sheriff of this place called Rusty town hired me to help him with keeping the law in place. I helped him for several days when suddenly these  men coming walking in with their guns demanding this place to be ours. They started setting up toll to enter the city and made the towns income flow.

There were three families, the Costa´s Petrovsky and the McCrorys, they all had their job in the town. I visited them all and asked them for work. The last one, the McCrorys offered me some work, I had to find some resources and visit several people that owned farms. I collected the resources for them and there grew a good co operation between us. Then a few days later they recruited me, they offered me a permanent job and I accetped
Reason You want to Join this Family:Because I like the idea of the story.
Reason Why the Family Should Accept Them:Becaus I play roleplay well and I play it serious.

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE NO CALL ON IF YOU ARE ALOWED IN THE FACTION OR NOT. THAT IS RECREAS'S JOB SINCE YOU ARE JOINING MCCRORY. I AM ONLY GIVING MY OPINION AND TO HELP YOU GET BETTER AS A ROLEPLAYER.

Hey, I am one of the leaders of FRA. This backstory is pretty boring. This character I have no care for. I want intresting character's in our faction. Please take a look at these guides on how to make a pretty cool character with out making a ninja asassin robot vampire police officer.http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/roleplay-guides/character-creation-or-'how-to-make-a-character-that-won't-make-you-look-12'/
Although this is a guide for Stalker Roleplay, it covers most topics in making good characters.

Edit: also your backstory isn't really a backstory, it is just a snipet of your life.

Ragolution

Quote from: meetdadoom on 21-03-2011
Quote from: recrow on 21-03-2011

Snip

Hey, I am one of the leaders of FRA. This backstory is pretty boring.

Snip

Edit: also your backstory isn't really a backstory, it is just a snipet of your life.

BUT DOOM

HE COMES FROM DUTCH

Recreas

Rag, no being annoying on the apps. Thank you.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

srgkitty

Steam Name: ๖Sgt. Kitty(-(LGC)-)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:36121993
Time with HGN: about two or three weeks
Time Roleplaying: Same ^
Is English Your First Language?: Yes
In Character Name:Mark "Sharp Shooter" Greene
Backstory: I was born into a family of army veterans, early life was complicated. When I was 10 my father died during the war against Russia, my mother soon followed. It was just me, I learned how to shoot, build electronics, and cook meals for myself. After six years of pain and sorrow I enlisted into the ranks of the U.S. Army, I was happy. I began to become more of an important figure, from private, lance corporal, Captain and so on. I was on my way to the airport to return home when, well, lets just say the "Incident" happened. I had woken up, bleeding in the shoulder, and came stumbling upon a group of well armored men. They asked me my name, I told them, then they gave me the gift of hospitality. I woke one day to see they had been gone, once again I was alone. They left me a few medical supplies, a gun, ammo for that gun, and a letter.
        Dear Mark,
                 We are sorry to have to leave you stranded, but we left you for a good cause and you aided and supplied. I hope we can see each other again, something in the near future.
                                                                                                                              Sincerely, The Guardians
                 P.S.
                       We left you a gun that in fact, WILL kill you if you misuse it. Be careful and stay away from the mystery meat, It screws up your brain.

From that day I have vowed to server anyone I can in order to keep the world held together, for the good of the people.

Position You are Applying For: I don't think to get anything big, so I would believe a Private.
Ethnicity: German
Reason You want to Join the FRA: I am looking for a more suitable roleplaying experience
Reason Why the FRA Should Accept You: I don't break rules, I am a fun person while also being very serious with my job.
Additional Comments:Nothin' much

gamerhead

Quote from: srgkitty on 27-03-2011
Steam Name: ๖Sgt. Kitty(-(LGC)-)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:36121993
Time with HGN: about two or three weeks
Time Roleplaying: Same ^
Is English Your First Language?: Yes
In Character Name:Mark "Sharp Shooter" Greene
Backstory: I was born into a family of army veterans, early life was complicated. When I was 10 my father died during the war against Russia, my mother soon followed. It was just me, I learned how to shoot, build electronics, and cook meals for myself. After six years of pain and sorrow I enlisted into the ranks of the U.S. Army, I was happy. I began to become more of an important figure, from private, lance corporal, Captain and so on. I was on my way to the airport to return home when, well, lets just say the "Incident" happened. I had woken up, bleeding in the shoulder, and came stumbling upon a group of well armored men. They asked me my name, I told them, then they gave me the gift of hospitality. I woke one day to see they had been gone, once again I was alone. They left me a few medical supplies, a gun, ammo for that gun, and a letter.
        Dear Mark,
                 We are sorry to have to leave you stranded, but we left you for a good cause and you aided and supplied. I hope we can see each other again, something in the near future.
                                                                                                                              Sincerely, The Guardians
                 P.S.
                       We left you a gun that in fact, WILL kill you if you misuse it. Be careful and stay away from the mystery meat, It screws up your brain.

From that day I have vowed to server anyone I can in order to keep the world held together, for the good of the people.

Position You are Applying For: I don't think to get anything big, so I would believe a Private.
Ethnicity: German
Reason You want to Join the FRA: I am looking for a more suitable roleplaying experience
Reason Why the FRA Should Accept You: I don't break rules, I am a fun person while also being very serious with my job.
Additional Comments:Nothin' much

Okay first of all to generic. Second of all there was no actual fighting there were just bombs so brush up on your fallout 1&2 cannon and try making a less generic story.

RanmaChan

Check out the BoS application thread, he basically copy/pasted the one he used there, here.  Lol.