Foxtrot Dump 01

Started by D33tly, 08-05-2012

D33tly

* A note is placed on the wall in Beta Camp *

Alright, I want everyone up and ready. We are having training sessions every week end unless I announce otherwise. Please inform me if something is wrong with you AHEAD of time so I can mark you for being sick. That is all.
Major Alex Ricaro

(// Pretty much what it says. I want consistent training done on the week ends. Please inform me earlier in the week if you can't make it. Thanks.)

gamerhead

**A note is pasted on the wall of the hideout

A hit has just been placed on a man named Justin Wilkson.
      Can't tell much more on this note, all I can say is that there is a hefty sum involved.
      I have posted a picture underneath here of Justin with brown hair, it is now blonde.
      See me for more information on the known whereabouts of this man.

Signed, 'Ghost'
      **A picture is posted underneath the note of a man with brown hair.**

D33tly

** A small note is pasted below it

Alright, we will be taking this job. I want us all to be at Beta Camp tomorrow at 5:00 P.M. (EST) so we can find this man, kill him, and get paid for it. 'Ghost' tell whoever you found this out from that we are doing this job. Also ask for half of the pay in advance, I don't want anything fucking over after we spend time hunting and killing this guy.

Signed, Major Alex Ricaro

D33tly

*a new note is on the wall*
Well shit, no training with weekend, go ahead and do the mission without me if you think you can find him. Goo luck.
Major Alex Ricaro.

OOC: I got a lot of RL shit to do this weekend and cant get on the server.

gamerhead

* a small note with bad handwriting is placed ontop of the others

I have already found the whereabouts of our target
and will continue forward with the mission.

'Ghost'

D33tly

** New note is on the wall **

Alright boys, got a job from New Haven, did it, earned 400 caps. Did good out there, had to be the easiest job of my life! Next buisness, keep an eye out for our caravan, we need those supplies. that is all.
Major Alex Ricaro.

OOC: Alright, Pilot wanted to void the thing, so it was voided.

D33tly

*A note is on the wall*
I want training done today. I also want you to be notified that we have two job boards in the valley. They are located in the town near Beta Camp, and the tunnel leading to New Haven. Make sure you look for any new jobs on the board. Take jobs we will accept off of the board.
Major Alex Ricaro.

D33tly

* Everything in the base is gone, other then a single note on the wall *
This is Major Alex Ricaro. We have moved Beta Camp into the town. We no longer need to hide, it has been long enough. We have taken the bunker in town, and have a new recruit. His name, or nickname as it is, is 'Skinhead'. We moved everything to the bunker in town, and you better move out there too. I also want you to go to our boards and post the location of Foxtrot company. We have a desk, and everythign now, so we can formally take jobs. Good luck, and this is

P.S. Great job showing up for trainin today, better show up tomarrow.

D33tly

OOC: Can I get a clean up on this thread real quick? delete everything but the LOA note adn my new recruit note.