Floor Plan

Started by Blake.H, 12-12-2009

Blake.H

A basic floor plan for the Vault which Silver is making. Any suggestions. Post them.

http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp105/longlostblake/Floor1.jpg

http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp105/longlostblake/Floor1.jpg

SECURITY:
Gay post but its fine

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Ravanger

Looks interesting. You should add like a special testing room just so we are special. Like a Bio room for growing and other things.

Alex

And also add the secret room where the overseer rapes all of his enemies...oh wait nevermind, that was supposed to be a secret...

Blake.H

Quote from: Alex on 14-12-2009
And also add the secret room where the overseer rapes all of his enemies...oh wait nevermind, that was supposed to be a secret...

You see the Closet on the overseers hallway? Above the security office. Thats my rape closet.

"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Fluffy

Quote from: Morbo the Annihilator on 15-12-2009
Quote from: Alex on 14-12-2009

You see the Closet on the overseers hallway? Above the security office. Thats my rape closet.

Is Amata in there? Or is it one of those vaults where the women outnumber the man 1000/1?

Steel

Hmm, i think we need to change the vault number.
They only number  to 122.
Theres vaults that havent appeared in the fallout games, so we shud take something else.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Vaults
Scroll to known vaults

Blake.H

This vault is a super secret one that was never meant to be known about.
Case closed.

Ravanger

What if it was like a high roller vault persay. Like one of the most secret and sucluded ones. Only the really really rich got in this one. It was the newest version of the vaults you could say to.

Plunger

Quote from: Morbo the Annihilator on 19-12-2009
This vault is a super secret one that was never meant to be known about.
Case closed.
Then how did people get in?

Alex

STOP OVERTHINKING IT YOU HO! *runs away*

Steel

Yer, but theres a few other top secret Vaults... and they are involved within the 122.

Plunger

Quote from: The Jackal on 20-12-2009
Yer, but theres a few other top secret Vaults... and they are involved within the 122.
No, The secrets ones are from non-cannon games, so we forget about them.

Steel

Then we forget about them, my point is the vaults only number up to 122.

Plunger

Yeah, Maybe LastExile should let someone else try making the canon.

Fluffy

Quote from: Layton on 20-12-2009

God, Stop overthinking it.

Plunger

Quote from: Fluffy on 20-12-2009
Quote from: Layton on 20-12-2009

God, Stop overthinking it.
It's RP not DM.

Madcombat

The Aturim shouldent have a Class room next door and cafe and that.

An atrium is a large central area, upstares is the Security and Over lounge and checkpoint, anything below is apartments and growing facilitys such as the following:
Classroom.
Apartments.
Reacter Level
Clinic and so on.

The Aturim has only 4 Stares these being 2 leading up and 2 leading down, the Over office should have a emergency Escape or Entry hatch for problems that may occure in the Vault.

Look at all the vaults in FO3 they are all the same layout and flooring.  Please try and get this right with respect.

Zombiehunta

The lay-out wasen't the same for every vault. In the original Fallouts, they were completely different.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

Plunger

Quote from: Zombiehunta on 25-12-2009
The lay-out wasen't the same for every vault. In the original Fallouts, they were completely different.
This is the truth. We are an original vault not a copy paste of 101.

Assassinator

Dark Angel

Hey blake you are good at drawing! No seriously ! <------- Tr0ll

Radek

Can't we make that vault where women outnumber the men 1000 to 1? or the one where the cloths fail! Epic :P
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

commanthe2

isn't the vault where women outnumber men like 69 or 70. (No joke I heard my friend say it was those number and he is hugh fallout fan.) 1 of those 2 is women outnumber men and men outnumber women.

Zstan

We need a Vault 420..

Overseer:

I like the current plan too.

Royz

As long as the hallways dont get cramped as shit.... I can already see it now......