FALLOUT RP - Complete Content Pack, including Stalker files, patches, & updates

Started by Spades_Neil, 03-07-2011

Spades_Neil

Why is this still here I don't even

Steven :D

Okay, upload it all into one pack then Mr. I have an idea but don't want to do it.

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Steven :D on 03-07-2011
Okay, upload it all into one pack then Mr. I have an idea but don't want to do it.

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 03-07-2011
So I'm going to (try to) assemble a complete FORP pack, patches included, Stalker shit included...

Actually I'm way ahead of you Mr. Skims-Posts-A-Lot. :P I've assembled all the packs into one big pack. It took longer than expected.

Now I just have to upload it.

EDIT: Uh-oh. I can't decide. Upload to Megaupload, or upload to Garrysmod.org? If I upload it to Megaupload, it'll work, but only for anyone who found our community already. If I upload it to Garrysmod, it'll attract a massive playerbase--but also a swarm of potential minges. OH GOD what do I do?

Well for now it's going on Megaupload. Stand by. If Exile gives the go-ahead I'll be posting it on Gmod website and hope to god it doesn't backfire. Plus I need to know what content out of the Stalker and Fallout packs belongs to who so I can correctly credit everyone.

Paintcheck

Spades_Neil

It also took +30 minutes to upload a file under one gig. Very evil indeed, Paintcheck. In any case I got the file. Finally.

Now, should I make a new topic or just keep bumping this one until an admin stickies it?

Khorn

Last time I tried to help HGN with content files and links, Exile got annoyed.

Did you actually ask him about this?

Paintcheck

What is wrong with putting stuff on Filefront? I know it doesn't last as long as Megaupload but the DL speeds are much faster and you can just reup it when the link expires.

FistBag

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Khorn on 03-07-2011
Last time I tried to help HGN with content files and links, Exile got annoyed.

Did you actually ask him about this?

Erm. Well I've already done it once before and no one had an issue with it. Problem was, it was in a crappy format, where -everything- pasted over the original Gmod. This time only the patches paste over the original Gmod and everything else for addons goes into addons.

I would hope he's alright with this. >_>;; I see no logical reason for him to get upset over this. Yet, I am naive. I just hope I'm not missing some bigger detail. It's not like I'm uploading this to Garrysmod.org at the moment. That I would never do without Exile's consent.

Quote from: Paintcheck on 03-07-2011
What is wrong with putting stuff on Filefront? I know it doesn't last as long as Megaupload but the DL speeds are much faster and you can just reup it when the link expires.

Sooner or later I'm going to forget about it by mistake. However, let me see if my Mediafire account will allow me to upload a file of this size--and I'll put it up there instead.

Duranblackraven

Suddenly, we see Spades banned from everything HGN related. I'll be waiting with popcorn.

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Duranblackraven on 04-07-2011
Suddenly, we see Spades banned from everything HGN related. I'll be waiting with popcorn.

Yea, I'd like that not to happen. -__- I'm not giving the link out publicly after all. In all seriousness it's ridiculous to have to download 5 different things just to play Fallout RP. That's not even including the maps and the alternative content packs if you don't have CSS, EP1, or EP2.

Poopship

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 04-07-2011

Yea, I'd like that not to happen. -__- I'm not giving the link out publicly after all. In all seriousness it's ridiculous to have to download 5 different things just to play Fallout RP. That's not even including the maps and the alternative content packs if you don't have CSS, EP1, or EP2.

You definitely should add in CSS EP1 and 2 models and materials. That would be great to the average noob w/o CSS EP1 or 2.

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Poopship on 04-07-2011
Quote from: Spades_Neil on 04-07-2011

You definitely should add in CSS EP1 and 2 models and materials. That would be great to the average noob w/o CSS EP1 or 2.

I would. But two reasons I won't.

1. Not everyone needs it.
2. Might be warez.
3. It's too much crap to add in that you might not need when the CSS pack alone -doubles- the file size.

Spades_Neil

TrevorWest

Thanks, my content fucked up recently and this was a lot faster
Characters

Fallout roleplay
Name: Trevor West

Name: Pvt. Richard McKay

fisto98

Can someone give me a link to the download of the content pack because mega uploads site is dead and i'm very sad because I keep hearing how awesome this fallout role play server is and I can't join because I can't download the content.It's all very depressing.Please help soon.

Khorn

Kelse

Quote from: fisto98 on 27-06-2012
Can someone give me a link to the download of the content pack because mega uploads site is dead and i'm very sad because I keep hearing how awesome this fallout role play server is and I can't join because I can't download the content.It's all very depressing.Please help soon.

I even made a video on how to DL all of it o.o?

the permaban queen.

fisto98

Quote from: Kelse on 27-06-2012
Quote from: fisto98 on 27-06-2012

I even made a video on how to DL all of it o.o?
Im sorry friendo,just joined your gaming community today and I really am utterly confused.

Spades_Neil

Umm. We're in the scrapyard. You guys know that, right? Go to the Fallout forum, silly.

Topic locked. I didn't know people could reply here.