Fallout Roleplay: Suggestions and Requests Thread

Started by Paintcheck, 07-03-2011

Ragolution

Quote from: Cutch on 12-03-2011
They have laseres, thats dumb.

Anyway, BoS obviously won't be able to handle power armor if their Head Guardian freaks out and shoots the tax collector who is taxing them for the fucking bunker that they are renting.

There was never a point in time where it was discussed or agreed that it was a 'renting' of any sort, shape, kind, or way.

RG4ORDR

I suggest Brotherhood Armor like is Fallout 1-2 it's combat armor but with better defensive attributes I mean not every single fucking member had power armor
er

[INVICTUS]

Quote from: RG4ORDR on 12-03-2011
I suggest Brotherhood Armor like is Fallout 1-2 it's combat armor but with better defensive attributes I mean not every single fucking member had power armor

RG, when did we ever say EVERY member gets a suit of power armour? We're talking about armour just for the people who lead the faction currently and those who are authorized to have it, the elder himself can't have power armour?

Ragolution

Quote from: [INVICTUS] on 12-03-2011

RG, when did we ever say EVERY member gets a suit of power armour? We're talking about armour just for the people who lead the faction currently and those who are authorized to have it, the elder himself can't have power armour?

We planned to have: About eight suits
We currently have: None/One

nKe

Dug

Pink!

More scavenge sites!

More passive roleplay!

For various reasons, I'm not at HGN much any more.
I'll see you all around, though, some time...

RG4ORDR

:| random boxes with goodies IE
1 of them could have Combat armor and assault rifle
or it be 100 empty nuka cola bottles
er

Rebel6609

Random stashes already have included several high powered weapons and even some suits. We don't want people to get to powerful off this stuff, otherwise the traders will get less of a business. Pistols and hunting shotguns are fine but having Assault rifles lying around with combat armor just seems a little to much. Some caps though is fine.

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

RG4ORDR

well sometimes include leather armor or some form of poor quality armor
er

Paintcheck

Put the required STALKER models in the Fallout content pack. Many players don't have the SRP content and can't see bandages, radios, etc. And not everyone wants to DL 3 gb of STALKER shit for some models.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Ragolution on 12-03-2011
Suggestion: Give the BoS some armor.

They have armor now and power armor training should be working correctly.

Nor will they.

Quote from: Nik3 on 13-03-2011
Suggestion: Caravans/traders

Soon players can apply for such a thing maybe. But there really is nothing stopping anyone from trading. I don't want there to be specific values on items. Players should set their own value on items and seeing a buisness menu would defeat that point. There would not be much point in making a seperate flag either.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Silver Knight

Quote from: Dug on 13-03-2011
Tribals? Lets have em?

What.

Quote from: Pink! on 14-03-2011
More scavenge sites!

More passive roleplay!

Ive placed down some trash spawns but im still  yet to work on scripted events, a new container system and a new item spawner system.

Quote from: Rebel6609 on 14-03-2011
Random stashes already have included several high powered weapons and even some suits. We don't want people to get to powerful off this stuff, otherwise the traders will get less of a business. Pistols and hunting shotguns are fine but having Assault rifles lying around with combat armor just seems a little to much. Some caps though is fine.

Im the one who has been spawning those stashes. When i make the new system items will spawn depending on their worth. Items with less of a worth are more likely to spawn than a cheaper item.

Quote from: Paintcheck on 14-03-2011
Put the required STALKER models in the Fallout content pack. Many players don't have the SRP content and can't see bandages, radios, etc. And not everyone wants to DL 3 gb of STALKER shit for some models.

Theres too much used in the stalker content pack to do that. They just have to go download that too.

Dug

Quote from: Last.Exile on 14-03-2011
Quote from: Dug on 13-03-2011
Tribals? Lets have em?

QuoteWhat.

Lol, have you played fallout 2 at all? Or seen the fallout 3 tribals for that matter?

Comradebritish

Are we allowed to build our own towns and settlements?
Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.

Paintcheck

Yes but there's no advanced dupe and props cost money to spawn so it's not worth it.

Which is part of the issue Enclave has been having in establishing a base.

Comradebritish

I'm guessing we got stuck with a shit position, Paint?
Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.

Paintcheck

Well Ive been trying to keep us somewhere quiet and out of the way but idiots keep seeking us out so we've been moving a lot. When you get in game I'll tell you what you need to know.

RG4ORDR

Okay can we take Blake and his vault dwellers down a notch
I mean fucking seriously they've turned into profession soldiers and they aren't fucking afraid of anything.
2nd they seem to be not one inch affected by Stasis that they some how have,be master at arms via situations,and aren't afraid of the wasteland that needs to change.
Now they seem to master techs by making a 30 round energy cell and make it fire fully automatic with out reloading in between each cell.
er

Ragolution

Quote from: RG4ORDR on 15-03-2011
Okay can we take Blake and his vault dwellers down a notch
I mean fucking seriously they've turned into profession soldiers and they aren't fucking afraid of anything.
2nd they seem to be not one inch affected by Stasis that they some how have,be master at arms via situations,and aren't afraid of the wasteland that needs to change.
Now they seem to master techs by making a 30 round energy cell and make it fire fully automatic with out reloading in between each cell.

+Support

Wolfinton

Quote from: Rebel6609 on 12-03-2011
Power armor is good, I support this. However, we need a trader or SOME supplier. We have practically no ammo.

I offered to be a caravan, hoping it would have some sort of IC effects -- such as regular supplies from Exile -- but I was turned down due to no energy weapons/cells. Oh well!

I've been a trader since the start of FORP and am now a "caravan" of sorts.

My suggestion: More than 1 town so being a caravan isn't just going between my gas station and Rust Town.
Pink doesn't make me gay, it makes you homophobic.

RG4ORDR

Fucking make the chairs physgunable it makes no sense that chairs are very bad and they should feel bad
er

Silver Knight

Quote from: Wolfinton on 16-03-2011
Quote from: Rebel6609 on 12-03-2011
Power armor is good, I support this. However, we need a trader or SOME supplier. We have practically no ammo.

The map issue is holding the advancement of fallout roleplay. There's only one key area in atomic and other maps don't have that fallout feel or are too small\featureless.

I offered to be a caravan, hoping it would have some sort of IC effects -- such as regular supplies from Exile -- but I was turned down due to no energy weapons/cells. Oh well!

I've been a trader since the start of FORP and am now a "caravan" of sorts.

My suggestion: More than 1 town so being a caravan isn't just going between my gas station and Rust Town.

Frostee

Quote from: RG4ORDR on 16-03-2011
Fucking make the chairs physgunable it makes no sense that chairs are very bad and they should feel bad

Indeed

Ragolution