Fallout Roleplay: Suggestions and Requests Thread

Started by Paintcheck, 07-03-2011

Paintcheck

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 13-04-2011
Quote from: Paintcheck on 13-04-2011
It's easy to do if you are the one working on the script. Which only Exile can do right now.

You really don't seem to understand a lot of things about scripting/modeling/administration of servers in general.

Actually I did  Often times people without direct access to the server whether it be via FTP or literally having the files right in front of you on the computer can't do anything more than what is already programmed into the server.

Silver doesn't allow FTP or VNC or any sort of access to the server from anyone so for suggestions about the script he's the only one who can be spoken to.

jaik

I didn't want to bother Silver on SF so I'll just suggest this here

1. Add back the entity removing ability. It gets quite annoying that you can't remove objects/items/doors which were ICly interacted with . Same with NPCs, add back the ability to remove NPCs please, because it is really frustrating if you need to remove a certain NPC, but instead you must find the correct one on the utility menu.

2. Remove the character limit on paper, I can't write a proper backstory for certain events/situations with 255 letters

3. Replace the hl2 zombie models with the ghoul ones.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Jake on 16-04-2011
I didn't want to bother Silver on SF so I'll just suggest this here

1. Add back the entity removing ability. It gets quite annoying that you can't remove objects/items/doors which were ICly interacted with . Same with NPCs, add back the ability to remove NPCs please, because it is really frustrating if you need to remove a certain NPC, but instead you must find the correct one on the utility menu.

2. Remove the character limit on paper, I can't write a proper backstory for certain events/situations with 255 letters

3. Replace the hl2 zombie models with the ghoul ones.

1. Yes. For technical sake, yes. Please.

2. YES. I BEG OF YOU.

3. That'd be epic. If it's possible I'd love to see it done. Can we make SNPCs out of the ghoul model? It could be as simple as overwriting the model in the code with our ghouls. Ever hear of 'Zombie Breen'? That's just Breen pasted over an NPC behaving like a zombie (or fast zombie in some cases). :3 It sounds like it'd be very easy to do.

Paintcheck

There already exist ghoul NPCs I saw them on Gmod.org.

I third that motion.

Wolfinton

I may as well fourth it or whatever.
Pink doesn't make me gay, it makes you homophobic.

jaik

Ant Nectar can't be dropped. Fix this please.

Frostee

Frostee

Give Leon Research starting equipment, and those Rebel models, so we don't have to change a person's model when they first join Leon.

Spades_Neil

.44 Magnum couldn't hit a super mutant behemoth suffering from obesity from 20 yards away. Please fix this? Lol

I watched Jon and Jakob have a duel with magnums from about ten paces away from each other and caught it on video. They emptied three clips at each other. Not one of them took a single hit. Bullets were flying off target up to 40 degrees.

... It's still a fucking epic weapon though. If you want it to maintain its power but keep it balanced enough for the game, keep its rate of fire low. I figure about 1 shot per second, or 0.75 shots per second. That's my suggestion anyway. Accuracy -does- need improvement though, I think.

Also the flamer doesn't hurt NPC's. Jakob figured that out. Not sure how to fix this. Not sure if you -want- to fix this. I'd like the flamer to do actual flame damage however.

Poopship

Reduce the amount of trader posts.

Roy

I agree with this one it should be 25 not 50

Khorn

Ragolution

Roy

keep it up Rag
One more post like that and you're going to face the consequences

Das_Uberman

I don't know where else to put this, since the ECR doesn't have a suggestions/requests board, but ECR members start with an AK-47 assault rifle, and 3 boxes of the wrong ammo, if this a mistake and hasn't been fixed already, please fix it.

Paintcheck

Silver needs to remove 5.45 ammo. I have schematics for it but it's useless since nothing uses it.

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Paintcheck on 12-05-2011
Silver needs to remove 5.45 ammo. I have schematics for it but it's useless since nothing uses it.

Or give us AK-47.

Also, my suggestion time.
MORE ARMOR WITH BOOBS.

We only have raider armor. I want to give my female mercenaries, myself, and see other wasters wearing outfits that have female models. Wolf would probably support this.

Wolfinton

I will support anything, I wont support anything. I have just completely given up. I... I cannot care anymore.
Pink doesn't make me gay, it makes you homophobic.

R3BooT

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 14-05-2011
Quote from: Paintcheck on 12-05-2011

Or give is AK-47.

Also, my suggestion time.
MORE ARMOR WITH BOOBS.

We only have raider armor. I want to give my female mercenaries, myself, and see other wasters wearing outfits that have female models. Wolf would probably support this.

AGREE
funny gifs

jaik

This reminded me of the female combat armor I have

R3BooT

Quote from: Jake on 14-05-2011

Needs bigger boobs!
funny gifs

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Jake on 14-05-2011

o_o

You have some? Because I want it. I was actually coming into this thread to suggest we just swap out the head on the combat armor models to have a female head and VIOLA`! Female combat armor.

Seriously, female characters' options are badly restricted in the Fallout RP. 98% of the armor is male only. 1% is unisex (power armor) and the other 1% is raider blastmaster with boobs.

Khorn

If someone could, they could hack the heads off the bodies and swap them up. That way we don't all need to play Mr. Chrome Dome and Combat Armor.

Paintcheck

Ralazo

Jake is more into scripting, he once told me.