Fallout Roleplay News And Announcements

Started by Cutch, 04-12-2010

Turkey

Quote from: DiskoStew on 27-12-2010
No Turkey.. i dont :P

I already see you going to mango mans room.. Walking in.. O deer

DiskoStew

Turkey

I knew this was going no where, God damn stop getting our hopes up.

Silver Knight

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Ragolution

Edit

Turkey

Ragolution

Hey, hey, let's not Trololol on Silver's face. Maybe he actually will get it done this week.
My gif is just to express how I was like "OH SHIT ANNOUNCE- Awww.... Really...?"

TL;DR WHAT A HUGE FUCKING LETDOWN

Turkey

Quote from: Ragolution on 07-01-2011
Hey, hey, let's not Trololol on Silver's face. Maybe he actually will get it done this week.
My gif is just to express how I was like "OH SHIT ANNOUNCE- Awww.... Really...?"

TL;DR WHAT A HUGE FUCKING LETDOWN

LOL"D HARD

Faxxon

I don't quite understand the huge delay you guys are expressing about the project; there are already other Fallout RP servers out there and I'm confused as to why the project would take as long as people are saying especially when the source of ideas and material lay at your finger tips.

Paintcheck

A lot of those servers don't have a lot of Fallout content. For example (unless that changed recently), IG predominantly uses stock Nexus models and guns with very few actual FO models (basically ghouls, power armor, 10mm pistols, merc armor and I think the Chinese assault rifle are all they have FO-wise, at least it was last time I was there. Silver is trying to get more FO models for use and while most of them have been ripped from FO3 and NV a lot of the ragdolls haven't been rigged or animated for use as player models. That takes work.

Plus I think Silver doesn't want to just rip content off of other servers at this point since TnB just stole one of HGN's maps.

Ragolution

Turkey

She was too young to die, Oh wait, nevermind

andrewhatesyou

Quote from: Turkey on 09-01-2011
She was too young to die, Oh wait, nevermind

She was a miss-carriage

STALKER RP
Lt.Ivan Kutz-ALIVE-Military
Vladimir Kutz-ALIVE-Merc
FALLOUT RP
John Serio-ALIVE-Senior Initiate