Fallout Faction Updates

Started by Silver Knight, 13-04-2011

Ragolution

Quote from: Ralazo on 16-04-2011
Why do you feel attacked again? It's unnecessary to respond to my post.

My point being, if you re institute the Brotherhood of Steel, you can't have them with threats on all sides or they'll have to resort to everything they could, like we did.

Das_Uberman

I think my idea would fit in well: a church of mildly fanatical knowledge seekers, organized, good backstory, not very hostile to wasters, the thread is in playerbased groups, I have duties, branches, a hierarchy, belief system, relations, etc. still a work in progress so I'm open to new ideas.

Pink!

Quote from: Ragolution on 16-04-2011

My point being, if you re institute the Brotherhood of Steel, you can't have them with threats on all sides or they'll have to resort to everything they could, like we did.

Or be crushed.

For various reasons, I'm not at HGN much any more.
I'll see you all around, though, some time...

Cutch

Or you could actually, y'know, not be super-aggressive and be really like "Yeah, we are going to get in everyone's business because thats completely how the BOS were in Fallout, amirite?" Garnering enemies is kind of why you had threats on all sides. If you hadn't constantly battled people, none of that would have happened.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Ragolution

Quote from: Cutch on 20-04-2011

Or you could actually, y'know, not be super-aggressive and be really like "Yeah, we are going to get in everyone's business because thats completely how the BOS were in Fallout, amirite?" Garnering enemies is kind of why you had threats on all sides. If you hadn't constantly battled people, none of that would have happened.

I couldn't help that part, honestly. The whole relations nightmare of the BoS wasn't of my doing and when I saw how much of a bind we were in, I had to resort to it, really.

All in all, don't Troll.