N3gativezero

You also need Ep1 and Ep2 for the maps.
To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!

Ragolution

Quote from: N3gativezero on 23-03-2011
You also need Ep1 and Ep2 for the maps.

Ep2 is most of the map.

Dick

Why do you host this on megaupload lol.  Can't you host it yourself, or do you not host you're own website?

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Dick on 24-03-2011
Why do you host this on megaupload lol.  Can't you host it yourself, or do you not host you're own website?

So we don't have to pay for bandwidth.

Ragolution

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Ragolution on 28-03-2011
I miss the desert map.

I love and hate the new map. Love it because as a waster it is SO MUCH MORE FUN. But as BoS I get bored.

On the contrary, the Desert map had some EPIC underground structures but little to do for the average waster.

Blake.H

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Blake.H

"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Bigwig6666

i downloaded the pack and extracted to garrysmod/garrysmod but i still see the human models as errors

after this happened i then extratced to addons instead and still doesnt work any ideas?
I don't care if I fall as long as someone else picks up my gun and keeps on shooting

Khorn

In you Addons folder, do you have a folder named FalloutRP?

Bigwig6666

I don't care if I fall as long as someone else picks up my gun and keeps on shooting

Khorn

Just to be sure, you need: FRP and SRP content, CSS and Episode 1 also. The models should be in the FRP pack though.

And to be extra sure: "C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\*username*\garrysmod\garrysmod\addons\FalloutRP" exists? And inside that there is materials and models folder?

Knife_cz

I actually always put it in gmod/gmod..and it works fine.

Bigwig6666

Quote from: Khorn on 08-05-2011
Just to be sure, you need: FRP and SRP content, CSS and Episode 1 also. The models should be in the FRP pack though.

And to be extra sure: "C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\*username*\garrysmod\garrysmod\addons\FalloutRP" exists? And inside that there is materials and models folder?

got both packs, css and ep 1 r installed falloutrp exists with all the stuff in like materials, models, scripts and sound

Bigwig6666

ok when ure creating a new character and u choose a playermodel, are they ment to be errors? cos i looked in the folders and i have everything, so just wondering if ure ment to see errors there or not

edit: its a blue question mark and some are a green tick :/

Recreas

Quote from: Bigwig6666 on 08-05-2011
ok when ure creating a new character and u choose a playermodel, are they ment to be errors? cos i looked in the folders and i have everything, so just wondering if ure ment to see errors there or not

edit: its a blue question mark and some are a green tick :/

I have that too, just go ingame and see if you can see other peoples models. If you can you're fine, if not. You must have done something wrong. Because it works fine for me and a lot of other people.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Bigwig6666

Khorn

The render icons in your menu might need to be refreshed.

Blake.H

Quote from: Khorn on 08-05-2011
The render icons in your menu might need to be refreshed.

Right click the Icons in your Q menu which are errors in the pack and click "Re-Render"

Bigwig6666

jaik

Quote from: Bigwig6666 on 13-05-2011
where in the q menu?

Open Q menu
Right click on a spawn-icon which shows an error.
Press re-render > This Icon
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

jaik

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SVLP71G6

Download this if you see missing textures on salvation.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

mxh24

Quote from: Jake on 24-06-2011

Thank you, Savior. Lol

"When in doubt, mumble."

Poopship

Quote from: mxh24 on 24-06-2011
Quote from: Jake on 24-06-2011

Thank you, Savior. Lol

Khorn is The Savior.

Spades_Neil

Speaking of RP_Salvation, Exile, mind updating the thread to include a download for the map?

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=72450