EVENT IDEA: Escape

Started by Madcombat, 03-12-2009

Madcombat

The Overseer of Vault 142 is mysteriously found taking members of the vault and murdering them through experiments, the Vault members fear for there lives as they attempt to fight there way out the vault to freedom, who knows what is waiting for them on the other side in the wastes...

So, I was thinking about the vault and you are thinking about making the vault more open to the wasteland, we could use this event idea to have a riot inside the vault as  the members try to get free.  A idea, anyone want to maybe add to it?

We know the vault was to keep members safe to reproduce earth after the bombs had fallen, we also know they stopped letting people in and that the vault couldent be compramised.  However on the other side, we know most members in the vault want to see the giant room outside the vault (The wastes), so... Discuss?

Paintcheck

Most of the vaults did open when they were supposed to in the Fallout universe. Only Vault 101 was supposed to remain closed indefinitely. The other vault denizens were allowed to head into the Wasteland after the bombs had fallen. I guess this could still be an event but it wouldn't be the only way for vault dwellers to leave.

Silver Knight

We will roleplay the vault's start i guess, it will be good.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Crimzon_Reaper

Can we please not be rushing into things?
We still don't have the essentials right now, never mind partial ideas.

Go spend your time looking for some Fallout View models. =V

Ravanger

I think it is good to actually start a rp base though. I mean like we get in and it is like hrm. Where do we start. So getting a good bases is good.

Plunger

The Overseer is a trained Vault Tech. Member, Any explanation how he slips up this bad?

Silver Knight

Quote from: Plunger on 05-12-2009
The Overseer is a trained Vault Tech. Member, Any explanation how he slips up this bad?

We won't use this idea though, but we will roleplay the vault out, and build a storyline for it from there.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Steel

So the people that get faction leaders etc. They arent going to come from the vault no?
They will be waiting in the waste?

Plunger

Quote from: The Jackal on 05-12-2009
So the people that get faction leaders etc. They arent going to come from the vault no?
They will be waiting in the waste?
What, Why would BoS let a random Vault Dweller lead them.

Steel

Lol exactly my point. Everyone cant start as vault dwellers

Paintcheck

Quote from: The Jackal on 05-12-2009
Lol exactly my point. Everyone cant start as vault dwellers

Everyone is not starting as Vault members. The people who get the faction leader spots will obviously start as that faction leader in the wastes and I guess people who apply to join said faction before the server opens will also be able to hvae a back story that makes sense.

Plunger

Everyone starts as Wastelander unless in a faction. Meaning Wastelander = Loner.

I'd like the vault dwellers to be like marked ones. Rare.

Madcombat

"Every year or so, some kid comes crawling out of a vault"
I think that is quoted from Marority in Megaton..

Rebel6609

So we'll have basicly 2 giant groups. waste landers and vault dwellers.

The vault dwellers would find a way out from the vault on however they RP. whether casted out or just escaping whatever it is.

And the Waste-landers will end up in factions as faction leaders and officers... Makes alot of since

Just to clear up some stuff for people first looking through the thread.

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Plunger

This faction will have apps since it won't be Fallout with everyone being in it.

Alex

Just saying, if you want to have it a bit easier in the Wastes don't pick this faction. The Vault Dweller's are shunned for having lived a nice cushy life inside the Vault. Most people treat them like crap, at least that's what is experienced in Fallout 3. I'm not saying I wouldn't app for it, but hey just my two cents.

Bl★ck Star

The Vaults were experiements i already heard this story ingame

oh and i think all of you know the story with the vault (dont remember number) and the Mutant Experiements

Every Vault was a Experiment so this could be a logical idea ^^

Steel

Yer all the failed FEV Experiments.

So the plan would be to create our own idea for an experiment in the vault

Bl★ck Star

the expirement would be 1000 men and only 1 women lol

Plunger

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 10-12-2009
I concur.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Plunger on 10-12-2009
Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 10-12-2009
I concur.

omg rape lol, i think a good idea would be 40 Men 30 Women and 10 Dogs and 7 Cats maybe ? (ppl would fight for the dogs and cats as pets if this would be IRL  xD)

Steel

We shoudl really come up with something sick and twisted so the vault is shrouded in fear.

Goose

20 insane people killing and 100 innocent who dont know who the insane are
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

lolKieck

Nice idea, but maybe Overseer trying to make his own Ghouls and see how they accept themself or become Feral ?
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Alex

How about a Canadian, a jew, and a Nazi?