EVENT IDEA: Escape

Started by Madcombat, 03-12-2009

Rhyom Guther

One thousand jews, One Nazi.

Plunger

Or how about some social experiment that doesn't end in mass murder.

Zombiehunta

Yes. Something like that is canon. Possibly testing how straight forward radiation can effect the human body, and how many results it will get. Possibly it could just be a vault that was built for it's purpose.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

Plunger

I'd suggest the experiment be along the lines of testing starvation, the overseer limits the rations by telling them the outside world can only supply so much.

Zombiehunta

That actually may work, but that could also end up in vault dwellers eating each other. Escpecially after 200 years.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

Plunger

Quote from: Zombiehunta on 05-01-2010
That actually may work, but that could also end up in vault dwellers eating each other. Escpecially after 200 years.
No, They limit the rations, not withhold them.

Zombiehunta

I know, but wouldn't the test be to observe the actions of a hungry, or even starving vault dweller? They possibly would riot for the food, eventually.