Enclave Applications

Started by jaik, 15-08-2011

jaik

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Date of Birth:[/b]
[b]Height (IN FEET. THIS IS AMERICA, DAMMIT!):[/b]
[b]Weight (IN POUNDS. See above):[/b]
[b]Character Description (More detailed the better, post a picture if you got one but I want a WORDED description as well. Also show me something about your personality too please in this.):[/b]

[b]Backstory (make it GOOD. The Enclave is going to be kept small for obvious reasons. Prove you belong here):[/b]

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

meetdadoom

Name: Dennis Cooke
Date of Birth: 4/10/54
Height (IN FEET. THIS IS AMERICA, DAMMIT!): 6'1"
Weight (IN POUNDS. See above): 175 lbs
Character Description (More detailed the better, post a picture if you got one but I want a WORDED description as well. Also show me something about your personality too please in this.):
Dennis Cooke is tall and strong man with a buzz cut with brown eyes and no facial hair. He is an animal lover and whenever a non hostile animal wanders near an outpost Dennis tries to sneak the animal some food and then shoo it away. He also is dedicated to Enclave and restoring good old fashion America.

Backstory (make it GOOD. The Enclave is going to be kept small for obvious reasons. Prove you belong here):     
   Dennis Cooke was born on April 10th 2254. His father (Daniel Cooke) was a grunt for the enclave until he got one of his leg's blown off when he accidently stepped on a mine in the middle of a fire fight with a few wastelanders. His father is still alive since he was a likeable guy amongst the Enclave and now just does simple chores like recharging ammunition and cleaning up equipment. His Mother (Rebecca Cooke) is a Doctor and makes sure that the Soldiers' immune system is strong enough to combat the unkown diseases in the wasteland and is researching on ways to strengthen the immune system. Dennis loved his parents and was proud that his parents were both respected members of Enclave.
   On Dennis's 13th birthday his dad came back from a patrol. His father stepped into Dennis's living quarter still wearing his power armor which was odd and removed his helmet. He then fishes out a small legged creature from inside his power armor that he stowed away. The creature was called a dog and was a German Shepherd. His father named it Anubis and found it in the wasteland. When his team mates told him to just kill it, he decided to sneak it in and give it to Dennis for his birthday. Dennis fell instantly in love with the dog. Although he wasn't supposed to have a creature from the wasteland he was able to keep the dog hidden for a few weeks when one day the little puppy wasn't to be found in Dennis's room. He looked all over the place and still could not find it. As he walked back to his living quarters sad he saw Dennis's Dad getting yelled at by a superior with the superior holding Anubis. Anubis was found in the middle of an officers' meeting when Anubis came in and pissed on the ground and started barking. Luckily Dennis's Mom was able to save the day by suggesting that they use Anubis for an expierment. The superior was convinced that the dog can be used for advancement of Enclave and gave back the dog and talked to a few Enclave scientists. The Scientists agreed that Dennis can keep his dog IF he and his dog are willing to be used for an expiermentation. The expierment was the ability to telepathically communicate with other people. The test that Dennis and Anubis had to take part in was to see if a chip implant in the two can cause the two to communicate. The test was a success when Dennis was able to hear the Anubis begging Dennis to play fetch. The expiermentation on telepathic communication was cut short by superiors however the scientists continued to train Anubis to think on a human level and worked on making him live longer and healthier than a normal dog in hopes that Animals can be used as a weapon for the Enclave.
    As years go by Dennis finally comes of age to become an Enclave grunt. He begins real Enclave soldier training with his dog Anubis as a team. As Dennis finishes his training with Anubis, Anubis began to think on a higher level than Dennis himself. Anubis began to even lecture Dennis when Dennis did something wrong. When Dennis finished training and got his power armor and plasma rifle him and Anubis  were tasked to do alot of recon patrolling. Thanks to Anubis's keen scent, Dennis was able to steer clear from raider ambushes. After a few months of bringing in good intel during his patrols, Dennis was offered to be part of the Enclave Reconisance team in Boston. His officer said that he could probably be a valuable asset to the team. He decided to apply for the position and now waits for Colonel Walker's response.

:: I've heard of you and your helpful companion. I have also received many recommendations from the western forces which is why I am going to send you straight to the field.

// Accepted

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

EliteSoldier666

Name: Strelis Night
Date of Birth: 6/4/91
Height:5'9"
Weight:160 lbs
Character Description:Wears,Black jacket, Blue Eyes, Brown Boots, Black Pants.
Well, I am a very serious person, I don't like slackers, Nether do I slack off, Im a stright up person,and I always get the job done aswell as correct, I take my job very serious as ifmy life depended on it.
Backstory:
Strelis was born in Las vegas Nevada, and spent most of his young life there. His relationship with his parents was Good , Both of his parents died when he was 13 due to old age. His mother and father lived to be 41 and 44, respectively. Sterlis was crushed. His best friends were dead and he had nowhere to turn, so he walked,and walked,As time went by,Strelis got lonley, And lonley,As he was walking one hot day,With the sun gashing on his skin,He saw a person with black tint'ed armor on what it appeard to be a Enclave Commander he gazed upon his mask,Looking scarred,But remaied clam,Strelis stood off to the side during the Commanders discussion with the group, and then eyes turned to him. Spades seemed to like Strelis, and presented the Commander with several examples of his assistance to the Enclave.

Denied, shit app.

Duranblackraven

Only post applications in this thread, anything else will be removed without warning beforehand. Also, yes, your app is pretty bad. I recommend you go read about the Enclave before you try posting again.