ECR Leader Vote.

Started by Blake.H, 25-04-2011

Blake.H

All the Applications are pretty good. And we cant decide who to pick so, you, the community can - You may vote for up to two people.

The winner is obvious, though i would like to see him appoint a new leader in the coming months as we don't really wan an admin leading a Major faction.

Pro's and cons:

HessenRagulationRecreas
Lead the FRALead the BoSHasn't lead a faction in FORP
Had the faction removed (Due to 'Bad Decisions')Had the faction wiped (Due to accepting and ignoring wrong indeviduals, including failure to have a roster.)Has a clean faction Record.
Is InactiveIs ActiveIs Inactive
Big headed'Know it all'Lack of English Skills
Isn't an adminIs an admin Isn't an admin.
Application: GoodAppliction: Good, Short Backstory.Application: Good, Loopholes/Misunderstandings.
Candidate Points: 5.5/10Candidate Points: 6/10Candidate Points: 5.5/10

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Frostee

Ragolution may have had his ups and downs, but to me, he was a good leader when he was BoS. So, my vote is for him.

Roy

My vote is for Recreas

N3gativezero

I definately dont want to see a re-run of the FRA, and the BoS, although somewhat backwards seemed to definately work. My vote is for Ragulation.
To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!

Ragolution

I'm flattered that I was apparently given a political office while I was banned.

Wolfinton

Ragolution because I love him.
Pink doesn't make me gay, it makes you homophobic.

Khorn

I want to see Recreas have chance.

If not, Rag is the next choice. He can lead, he just makes bad decisions at times.

Ragolution

I voted for Hessen.

I can't vote for myself, because that's unsportsmanlike and I don't know if Recreas can lead anything.

jaik

well the choice is really bad because hessen doesn't play frp, rag is an admin and really shouldnt be leading major factions at all and recreas quit HGN to make his own star wars rp

why are even doing this with applications
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway