Dunsworth (Town/Militia)

Started by pilot, 23-02-2012

pilot

Dunsworth

Dunsworth is a town that is for the people. It is a growing community that wishes to thrive above the rest and have it's unique color. Dunsworth also has a militia that doesn't just protect a town, but also goes into other problems. Dunsworth Militia is a group that using peace as a first option, but force if needed as a second. The Dunsworth rank system has an army, a council, and citizenship for the people. Their is always one person that controls the whole entire group.

Will get more in depth once the server is re-opened. People from Harpers People and Harpers Landing/Crossing are now moved here.

Madcombat

Wait where is this, isnt this the 5th town made?

pilot

What do you mean 5th town? All this is, is Harpers People Militia moving to Round House

Mr. Pink

So... The NCR town is now called "Round House"? Whatever, just stay the fuck out of town hall, that's my NCR headquarters.
I wish for a pinball machine full of Cannabis.

Snazzy

I truly don't even see why were gonna rename it again -.-
I had my second chance and I selfishly blew it for petty revenge on people who didn't even deserve it. I abused Exile's trust in me and now I'm banned forever. :(

Das_Uberman

I believe that the last town was named "Sheer Side". I think a name change is in order given that we're in Nevada, where there are very few sheer surfaces.
However... "Round House"? Not to be mean but I think you can do better. How about something like "Oasis," "Dunesworth," or perhaps "Sunhaven"?

Snazzy

Quote from: Das_Uberman on 01-03-2012
I believe that the last town was named "Sheer Side". I think a name change is in order given that we're in Nevada, where there are very few sheer surfaces.
However... "Round House"? Not to be mean but I think you can do better. How about something like "Oasis," "Dunesworth," or perhaps "Sunhaven"?
Dawsonvile :P. No but seriously Daws gots the right idea.^
I had my second chance and I selfishly blew it for petty revenge on people who didn't even deserve it. I abused Exile's trust in me and now I'm banned forever. :(

Tom

Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Das_Uberman

Mr. Pink

My vote goes for "Dunesworth". You know what that means! Poll thread time!
I wish for a pinball machine full of Cannabis.

Das_Uberman

Quote from: Mr. Pink on 01-03-2012
My vote goes for "Dunesworth". You know what that means! Poll thread time!

Yay democracy!

Snazzy

Change the name to something better like Mr. Pinks suggestion.

pilot

Okay so I changed the name because i wanted to change because of our new canon switch...and okay ill change it to Dawnsvile Militia

Snazzy

Quote from: pilot on 04-03-2012
Okay so I changed the name because i wanted to change because of our new canon switch...and okay ill change it to Dawnsvile Militia

Mine was a lawl name for Das_uberman. Change it to Dunesworth.

Snazzy

Also. Do you mind if I just write it up? I want to test my typing stuff. And I have been truly working on it.

Snazzy

Alright guys. As soon as I am able to get on FORP I will bring this project to action. I just need to know where to make it since most of the spots are taken due to me not able to get a Passcode.