Diary of a Dragon.

Started by Dragon, 22-03-2011

Dragon

Please note: Rather than praise or approval, I would rather prefer as much Criticism as possible, so I can improve my works.
The more the better, I do not care how you put it.

Journal Entry 13

Im stopping for the night, it's pitch black and I have no idea what's lurking beyond the glow of this campfire.
I will probably settle down in a moment or two, hopefully long enough to just last the night if I manage to doze off at all, until then, I simply gaze at what of the night sky I can see.
The only protection I have with me is my sword and the handguard of a 9 Mill pistol.
Ammo is really scarce out here, so I hope that nothing decides to try and murder m
#  .. .  .

Pencil snapped, made a massive mark on the page.
If I ever find a rubber of sorts whilst scavenging, I will rub it out or something, until then, it's a pretty little shitstain on the page, re-sharpening it takes some time when you use a sword.

Ah, yes, my sword.
It's my family heirloom sword, I got it back off that guy.
I traded it for a katana I bought off my friend, god forbid why I sold the sword in the first place, those debts must of been really bad.
Anyway, they are paid off and my conciousness is at ease, maybe now I can put my head down without the possibility of having someone with their scope trained on me.

Right, getting tired.
Getting lazier as I write on.

-Dragon.

"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"