Crazy 8's (Crazy's Cliffside)

Started by Khorn, 12-01-2012

Khorn

"Welcome to the MAD World of That Craaaaaazy RAIDER!"
"Fun for the whole family, like your mom!"
"Bring your dog!"

Brief story on the how it all went down...

Before the creation of the The Crazy 8's, Raider group, 8 mad men met on a field of battle. All 8 of them wanted the same thing...

EVERYTHING IN SIGHT.

For weeks, these men fought, unable to best one another. Time and time again, they would match strength and even wits. While attempting to back stab the other men. None could gain a foothold over the others. Eventually, to end the fight, the men came together, in a Raider stand-off.

Each man carried a signature weapon and prepared to fight one last time.

The first weapon was just about to come crashing down on another man's skull as they all stopped to see an armed caravan trotting along off in the distance.
At that point, the men agreed, their endless fight has done nothing more, than allow others the freedom to continue to exist happily.

They agreed, that couldn't be allowed. So all set off to destroy and bring down hell upon the unaware convoy.
It was a bloody scene, so many limbs, so little recognizable.

From then on, the 8 agreed to 'help' each other, for as long as it helped themselves and their needs. And slowly their 8 grew into a larger and larger raiding party. The group continue to take more and kill more as they did as they pleased to every moving and breathing thing they saw.

It was the "Golden Age" for the clan.

Until That Crazy Raider joined up...

Enter, the "Crimson Age".
That Crazy Raider was a random wanderer who mysteriously merged into the group unbeknown to the others, and over time he grew into a mad man unlike any other. The 8 talked it over for days on end, until the night of the Red Moon, did they agree...

He would join them as a Mad Man, and officially become the 9th.

The next day, after a long night of jet's and booze, a lone Raider walked into the Crazy 9's tent, only to find That Crazy Raider, feasting on the flesh of the original 8.

"Care for a bite?" he asked?

After that life for the Raider Clan become, to simply say, fun...

ROSTER
The Leader

• That Crazy Raider

The Somewhat Important Raiders.

'If you ain't above the line, don't fucking bother me!" -That Crazy Raider

Everyone Else

RELATIONS
"So, boss, who's our allies and shit?" - Random Raider
"Fuck everyone else! Literally!" -That Crazy Raider

Brotherhood of SteelHostile
The men in shiny suits, take their suits!

Brotherhood of Steel Outcasts - Hostile
The other men in less than shiny suits, take theirs too!

The EnclaveHostile
The men in shiny suits who are in flying machines, take both!

The Hillcrest UnionHostile
Capture, kill, rape, I don't care do shit to them for good laugh!

Kill-on-Sight!
"Shoot these buggers when you get a chance! And bring their bodies back for good ol' home cookin'!" - That Crazy Raider

• 'Gunner'
  • That Craig fellow
  • Craig's lady friend

Khorn

Only took about 10 different pictures before I finally settled on an idea.

Just wait until I pull this one down for another....

Madcombat

I've been fucking waiting for somthing like this for some god damn time now, I want in!

Khorn

"Ladies and roach lovers, I have an invitation to all and none.

Coming soon to an arena near you, I will be hosting a grand party. A feast and show for all to come.
Dress code is simple, wear whatever the fuck suits you, personally I'll be wearing tight pants and spikes on my crotch for added emphasis on how well I can penetrate. Cause boy, how I know ladies love shotguns to the face...

But enough about me! This is a party for you! And this is not a request. All currently living and dead creatures and critters are required to show up. If not, we will drag you limb by limb. And probably use you as ingredients for the home cooked meal we got stewing now...

And please present your invation to Dan the Dead Doorman, it will give him something to do.

Ta ta for now people of my domain. I pleasantly await your arrival.

Damnit Dan, take a bow!

*BANG*"

Ah Danny boy, you lost your face! And before the party!
- That Crazy Raider

//OOC: I will be posting posters around for all to see.

Khorn

"As an added warning... Those that attempt to evade and show resistance to my 'chauffeurs' will be joining either one of two events specially designed for those who enjoy fighting. See you all there" - That Crazy Raider

Snazzy

Quote from: Khorn on 12-01-2012
"Welcome to the MAD World of That Craaaaaazy RAIDER!"
"Fun for the whole family, like your mom!"
"Bring your dog!"

Brief story on the how it all went down...
Before the creation of the The Crazy 8's, Raider group, 8 mad men met on a field of battle. All 8 of them wanted the same thing...

EVERYTHING IN SIGHT.

For weeks, these men fought, unable to best one another. Time and time again, they would match strength and even wits. While attempting to back stab the other men. None could gain a foothold over the others. Eventually, to end the fight, the men came together, in a Raider stand-off.

Each man carried a signature weapon and prepared to fight one last time.

The first weapon was just about to come crashing down on another man's skull as they all stopped to see an armed caravan trotting along off in the distance.
At that point, the men agreed, their endless fight has done nothing more, than allow others the freedom to continue to exist happily.

They agreed, that couldn't be allowed. So all set off to destroy and bring down hell upon the unaware convoy.
It was a bloody scene, so many limbs, so little recognizable.

From then on, the 8 agreed to 'help' each other, for as long as it helped themselves and their needs. And slowly their 8 grew into a larger and larger raiding party. The group continue to take more and kill more as they did as they pleased to every moving and breathing thing they saw.

It was the "Golden Age" for the clan.

Until That Crazy Raider joined up...

Enter, the "Crimson Age".
That Crazy Raider was a random wanderer who mysteriously merged into the group unbeknown to the others, and over time he grew into a mad man unlike any other. The 8 talked it over for days on end, until the night of the Red Moon, did they agree...

He would join them as a Mad Man, and officially become the 9th.

The next day, after a long night of jet's and booze, a lone Raider walked into the Crazy 9's tent, only to find That Crazy Raider, feasting on the flesh of the original 8.

"Care for a bite?" he asked?

After that life for the Raider Clan become, to simply say, fun...

ROSTER
The Leader

• That Crazy Raider

The Somewhat Important Raiders.

'If you ain't above the line, don't fucking bother me!" -That Crazy Raider

Everyone Else

RELATIONS
"So, boss, who's our allies and shit?" - Random Raider
"Fuck everyone else! Literally!" -That Crazy Raider

Brotherhood of SteelHostile
The men in shiny suits, take their suits!

Brotherhood of Steel Outcasts - Hostile
The other men in less than shiny suits, take theirs too!

The EnclaveHostile
The men in shiny suits who are in flying machines, take both!

The Hillcrest UnionHostile
Capture, kill, rape, I don't care do shit to them for good laugh!

Kill-on-Sight!
"Shoot these buggers when you get a chance! And bring their bodies back for good ol' home cookin'!" - That Crazy Raider

• 'Gunner'
  • That Craig fellow
  • Craig's lady friend

Remove Gunner... He died at the clinic. :/ After awhile I just made him die....
//OOC: I removed Gunner and thinking of making a new one :/
I had my second chance and I selfishly blew it for petty revenge on people who didn't even deserve it. I abused Exile's trust in me and now I'm banned forever. :(

Khorn

Could you like, not quote the OP?

Snazzy

Quote from: Khorn on 14-01-2012
Could you like, not quote the OP?

Woops sorry
I had my second chance and I selfishly blew it for petty revenge on people who didn't even deserve it. I abused Exile's trust in me and now I'm banned forever. :(