Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Silver Knight

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Ravanger

Its ok gamemode but its like playing a game when you live USA then the game is based in Idonesia.

nKe

oh man how much i loved that mod

INA7HAN

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Ket

(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

INA7HAN

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Silver Knight

Aftermath is a mix between fallout and various other games including oblivion, in that sense it's rather stupid, but it has some interesting aspects. It's truely a great gamemode, but it's not fallout however, just something that uses elements from it.

Ket

Quote from: INA7HAN on 24-03-2012
I sense your mad?

you're *

Also, no.

FORP isn't very different from SRP.

If you guys think it should be changed, well in that case you have no clue about RP'ing.

(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

nKe

So many models, someone rip 'em and add to forp content.
ASDAWFWGAGSDADFagWGAE

Midgetonic

Quote from: Nik3 on 24-03-2012
So many models, someone rip 'em and add to forp content.
ASDAWFWGAGSDADFagWGAE

Yeahs thats what I was thinking...saying as FORP for some reason uses SRP content.

Paintcheck

Quote from: KetChuup on 24-03-2012

I sense your mad?

you're *

Also, no.

If you guys think it should be changed, well in that case you have no clue about RP'ing.

Run that logic by me again? Why do we have two different generic post apocalyptic RP servers if they are identical to one another? Obviously there is some difference between them or one of the two would be at 45/45 and the other empty since the entire playerbase would all play on one server. I realize both of them offer less-than-stellar RP based entirely around whoring gear but clearly there is some difference.

...Right?

Th3Wastelander

Quote from: Paintcheck on 24-03-2012

I sense your mad?

you're *

Also, no.

Run that logic by me again? Why do we have two different generic post apocalyptic RP servers if they are identical to one another? Obviously there is some difference between them or one of the two would be at 45/45 and the other empty since the entire playerbase would all play on one server. I realize both of them offer less-than-stellar RP based entirely around whoring gear but clearly there is some difference.

...Right?

Right.

Spades_Neil

I sense your mad?
you're *

Stop being grammar Nazi.

Also, no.

lol what. Stop being silly. <3

Anyway. Aftermath is cool, but it's again, not roleplay. Though the acronym "RPG" stands for "Role Playing Game" it's sort of an oxymoron because the game aspect destroys any effort at roleplaying with other people. It's simply a game. A competition. Nothing more, nothing less. When you "win" the game, it gets boring and you leave, lest it become the same repetitive gameplay over and over and over again.

Roleplay is different though. Roleplay is more like reading and writing a book than playing a game. There's an intellectual stimulation you get from it that nearly all video games lack. That's what makes RP more appealing than RPG for some people, and personally, I prefer RP over RPG.

Those are my opinions anyway. I'm happy with the way FORP is going right now. Twenty eight players today. I've never seen so many even in our last reboot.

Khorn

It'd be nice if we could get more content and such from Aftermath. Even customized characters with actual beards be nice.

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Khorn on 24-03-2012
It'd be nice if we could get more content and such from Aftermath. Even customized characters with actual beards be nice.

That would be pretty fucking awesome actually.

Khorn

But I'm positive that the creator would now release any of it to anyone.

Midgetonic

add this content and you will have 100/45 players on...

Silver Knight

Did HGN get surrounded by blind idiots? We already have alot of silverlans content on the server, the npc models are his that we use and we have his better quality props. As for playermodels, that's not going to happen as Silverlan uses lua animations and the built in-animations with his own animation script.

jaik

Quote from: Last.Exile on 24-03-2012
Did HGN get surrounded by blind idiots? We already have alot of silverlans content on the server, the npc models are his that we use and we have his better quality props. As for playermodels, that's not going to happen as Silverlan uses lua animations and the built in-animations with his own animation script.

thought it was too obvious to mention so I didn't :|
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Midgetonic

Meh, I was just sonned.

Tom

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 24-03-2012
. . .Twenty eight players today. I've never seen so many even in our last reboot.

I'm not happy or impressed by FORP.

Not going to go into detail as to WHY I am, at least not in this thread.

Though I will introduce a quote from a good friend of mine

"DarkRP servers are filled everyday. Doesn't mean they're any good"

Its completely related as to why I am not impressed.

Quote from: Jake on 24-03-2012
Quote from: Last.Exile on 24-03-2012

thought it was too obvious to mention so I didn't :|

Also lol'd a bit at this
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22