Character Theme Songs.

Started by Ravanger, 24-06-2010

Ravanger

I figured fallout need a thread like this. Works the same as stalker one just fallout. So dont hit me if I did something bad just given a little something to fallout from dear ol Rav. Also I think this could get moved to Character info possibly.

Tiwnkertron
Orign:Metro station greeter and tickter.
New Wasteland life:Wandering bot, ex-outcast owned bot.
Wandering and modified Protectron,is a ex-outcast bot but was later left alone after his brother hood friends were killed. As he was taken his data was slightly modified by his capterers which were a few bandits. None haveing any real science ability didnt do much with him adcept put him in a cage for amusment as he tried to offer tickets to them being from a sub way station original. But then his outcast programming kicked in as he zapped a few of the radiers he manged to get through the crummy cage and begone on a long walk trying to get back to his post at metro station. His data conflicts many times since the outcast did not to too well at makeing him a outcast bot as he would just offer the enemies tickets as he tried to attack them.As his new masters took him in he manged to end up in the East Central Commonwealth.Thats about it for now only part of the backstory I made. (Since I am gonna donate when donations get up for this.)
West of the wall - Toni Fisher

Bl★ck Star

Turkey

Rules

• No post not following the code
  • You should only post once and edit that post when needed, If you post multiple times you will be reported
[url=<insert song url>]<charactername>[/url]

Ragolution

Ravanger

Don't mess around with jim lyrics

Ol' Jimmy "JJ" Jefferson

Hrmm something odd has happened to mah link. Dam Turkey, I am just doing it normally screw your way.

Dragon

"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"

RG4ORDR

Landon Dudley
America - A Horse With No Name+Lyrics

Changed it for the better
er

Turkey

RanmaChan

"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Frostee

Dragon

"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"

rommel909

Sarah Thorn:     

Fallout New Vegas - Marty Robbins - Big Iron - With Lyrics           >>>>>>> Big Iron - Marty Robbins
You can shed tears that she is gone,
or you can smile because she has lived.
You can close your eyes and pray that she'll come back,
or you can open your eyes and see all she's left.
Your heart can be empty because you can't see her,
or you can be full of the love you shared.
You can turn your