Caso Kilmarnock

Started by Caso, 09-07-2011

Mr. Pink

Caso, despite being part killing-machine is actually probably the best-behaved player on the server... Certainly the most quiet... I haven't seen her RP yet though, well, other than talking of course.
I wish for a pinball machine full of Cannabis.

Turkey

http://www.youtube.com/v/Q2-pHvqq_BQ&autoplay=1

What type of furry shit is this? AND ITS APPROVED!?? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I honest could say this had me laughing for a second.

Knife_cz

Turkey,the only thing what are you doing is trolling around.
And making useless posts of course-like in that "Phoenix" Pbg on stalker.

Turkey

Quote from: knife_cz on 18-07-2011

You're one to talk, First off. Who would auth this crazy shit, Second, It was a complaint, Third, Go back to your 3rd world country.

Poopship

Quote from: Turkey on 18-07-2011
Quote from: knife_cz on 18-07-2011

You're one to talk, First off. Who would auth this crazy shit, Second, It was a complaint, Third, Go back to your 3rd world country.

Holy shit, Turkey is a boss.

Oh and settle down bro.

Mr. Pink

Wait a minute... I could've sworn Caso had to donate $200 to be a deathclaw... Wait no, that's probably just the tired speaking... Carry on.
I wish for a pinball machine full of Cannabis.

Poopship

Quote from: Mr. Pink on 19-07-2011
Wait a minute... I could've sworn Caso had to donate $200 to be a deathclaw... Wait no, that's probably just the tired speaking... Carry on.

God damn loops holes. It's a deathclaw mutant. No one cares anymore, but Turkey argues a valid point.

Spades_Neil

Unless authorized by an SV. Mind you also Caso is not a full-out deathclaw. Point is his character wouldn't be allowed to exist for the sheer hell of it. Jake and I both have a large-scale storyline involving Caso that both the Brotherhood and Enclave are involved in.

Basically Jake won't hand out mutant flags without being given a good reason. A -really- good reason. Or donations.

EDIT: That reminds me. Why don't you people just donate for the hell of it? $5 from 10 if you goes a pretty good way. I donated $20 to the server. Only $15 went toward getting anything. The other 5 was because I liked the server. If I had a job right now I'd keep donating.

Caso

*sighs* I wish people would stop making a big deal out of this. It's been resolved anyway. He isnt a full deathclaw in the first place, there is a big plot going on as Ace points out, and I really dont powerplay him on the server.

*sighs again* I just wish you guys would stop judging the character based on looks and his traits.

I used to be an adventure like you, but then the shadow started chasing me through a castle filled with monsters.

ThY

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 19-07-2011

Unless authorized by an SV.
I don't want to get involved, nor attached to Caso's individual debate.
But no, $200 donations cannot be removed/avoided by SV's.
Although if its part-donater character and not using the whitelist I can understand.

Loving the concept of it though, Caso!
Real original.

Poopship

Quote from: ThY on 19-07-2011

Although if its part-donater character and not using the whitelist I can understand.

Well there's a "Dog" whitelist.

Wolfinton

Quote from: Poopship on 19-07-2011
Quote from: ThY on 19-07-2011

Well there's a "Dog" whitelist.

That is the renamed Bloodsucker/Controller whitelist -- at least, that's what I think it is, unless there's some other mutant flag.
Pink doesn't make me gay, it makes you homophobic.

Tom

Wait he didn't apply? I thought you still had to apply for shit no matter who auths it.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

jaik

Quote from: Tom on 19-07-2011
Wait he didn't apply? I thought you still had to apply for shit no matter who auths it.

FRP is extremely small. Applications are unnecessary and very inconvenient.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Tom

But its still an all round rule if I recall correctly.
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Poopship

deluxulous

Butting in.

But rules can be changed and bent according to the situation. Even if he did apply, who would accept it? Oh, right, Jake would! And if he didn't apply, who would accept it? Oh yeah, Jake. And besides, he obviously gave them a good enough reason/storyline/whatever to convince them. Like he said, it's an extremely small server. It would be like trying to track your finances if you made ten bucks a month. There's just no point because it's so small.

Duranblackraven

Quote from: PistolKid on 19-07-2011

Butting in.

But rules can be changed and bent according to the situation. Even if he did apply, who would accept it? Oh, right, Jake would! And if he didn't apply, who would accept it? Oh yeah, Jake. And besides, he obviously gave them a good enough reason/storyline/whatever to convince them. Like he said, it's an extremely small server. It would be like trying to track your finances if you made ten bucks a month. There's just no point because it's so small.

Actually the people down as mods for characters would accept that app and add it to the roster. So me, Nitro, and Goose. Not Jake because as he may be the FOSV, he doesn't govern the special characters directly.

Poopship

Quote from: Duranblackraven on 19-07-2011
Quote from: PistolKid on 19-07-2011

Butting in.

Actually the people down as mods for characters would accept that app and add it to the roster. So me, Nitro, and Goose. Not Jake because as he may be the FOSV, he doesn't govern the special characters directly.

Therefore Caso must create an application, I am almost certain of this.

Caso

(What I think about all your complaints, bitching, and trolling)
http://www.youtube.com/v/AaEmCFiNqP0&autoplay=1
I used to be an adventure like you, but then the shadow started chasing me through a castle filled with monsters.

Poopship

Quote from: Caso on 20-07-2011
(What I think about all your complaints, bitching, and trolling)
http://www.youtube.com/v/AaEmCFiNqP0&autoplay=1

Stop disgracing the might Nyan cat. Also, it's HGN, get used to it or get out. Stop posting Nyan cats.

Das_Uberman

This is what I have to say about Nyan cat.

http://youtube.com/v/FqUCgD0FhLg&autoplay=1

On a serious note, I'm perfectly fine with a half Deathclaw character. However, since Caso is an escaped experiment, he should have some negative side effects to his condition, such as chronic pain, mood swings, things like that.

Caso

Quote from: Poopship on 20-07-2011

Stop disgracing the might Nyan cat. Also, it's HGN, get used to it or get out. Stop posting Nyan cats.

Nope, you aint mai mom or dad :O

And I am :3

Tom

Needs App. This Needs App.
Oh boy.

Das_Uberman

Quote from: Tom on 21-07-2011
Needs App. This Needs App.

There isn't an application thread for this, so where would the applications go? And what's the format? Because I was thinking about trying to get auth for a mutant.