Canon

Started by Romolski, 07-12-2009

Fluffy

GET BACK TO YOUR VAULT TOPICS!

Nikolaz72

Today its sun with a small bit of rain, but you vault-dwellers caaaaant see it cuz yu are sooooo locked in.
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Lucidius

Loocked up, they won't let me ooouutt.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

lolKieck

Well, why not the metaplot be after the good ending of Fallout ?
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Steel

Id say, we use the universes basis, but  have our OWN story

lolKieck

Meh, purified water for everybody, who would not like it !

Also, 200th post :D
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Fluffy

660 something?

Plunger

Quote from: lolKieck on 14-12-2009
Meh, purified water for everybody, who would not like it !

Also, 200th post :D
There would be no ghoul, and Enclave wouldn't exist. Your idea is not plausible.

Paintcheck

I liked the idea zombiehunta (I think it was him) posted in the sticky saying to go like a year into the future from the good ending of FO3

Zombiehunta

It's simple logic. We go into a time that hasen't been experienced yet, and we make our own rules in our RP. Sure, we would keep the basic ideas of Fallout, but could edit small things.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

Celtic

Quote from: Zombiehunta on 31-12-2009
It's simple logic. We go into a time that hasen't been experienced yet, and we make our own rules in our RP. Sure, we would keep the basic ideas of Fallout, but could edit small things.
Maybe sometime between Fallout 2 and Fallout 3?

Paintcheck

That's what it is now isn't it? 2260? The problem with that is a lot of people (myself included) haven't played FO2 or FO1 and wouldn't really know what was going on in that time period. Plus a lot of the factions would be a bit of a mess (ie the Enclave would be fucked up, the Outcasts may or may not even exist yet, the BoS would be small, etc). I think putting it shortly after FO3 solves this problem as most players know what happens in FO3.

Fluffy

Quote from: Paintcheck on 02-01-2010
That's what it is now isn't it? 2260? The problem with that is a lot of people (myself included) haven't played FO2 or FO1 and wouldn't really know what was going on in that time period. Plus a lot of the factions would be a bit of a mess (ie the Enclave would be fucked up, the Outcasts may or may not even exist yet, the BoS would be small, etc). I think putting it shortly after FO3 solves this problem as most players know what happens in FO3.

Fallout 1

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Portal:Fallout

Fallout 2

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Portal:Fallout_2

Fallout Tactics

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Portal:Fallout_Tactics

Read up mah kitties, You've got time before the RP launches.

Zombiehunta

You could read all that, but it would still leave question. Were the Brotherhood of Steel East outside the Capital Wasteland? Were the Outcasts? What was the Enclave doing at the time with no real leadership?
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

meetdadoom

Quote from: Last.Exile on 09-12-2009
Quote from: The Jackal on 09-12-2009
Quote from: Poxkillerd on 08-12-2009
Quote from: Celtic on 08-12-2009
Quote from: Poxkillerd on 08-12-2009
Fuck that, Lets go to Vegas!

New Vegas*

What? No! Las Vegas...No Such thing as New Vegas...>_>

New vegas is the next game out next year pox.

It's using the same engine, but a different company is doing it... So it probably won't be as good.

Silver....shut the fuck up.Wasteland,Fallout 1,2,tactics and bos were made by Black Isle which is interplay. Fallout 3 is made by bethesda and now fallout newvegas is being made by obsidian which contains ALOT of people from black isle including the writer from black isle which I am very excited. TBH bethesda fucked up on fallout.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]