Caches gone, server crash/reboot/lag, minging...

Started by Spades_Neil, 01-04-2011

Spades_Neil

Is it just me, or every time I do something wrong, the rest of the server seems to spiral down a path of catastrophe for reasons completely unrelated to whatever I did wrong in the first place?

Oh god my luck is terrible.

Well, in short, the server lagged out and crashed. Someone rebooted it, twice I think. First time we had no default sweps (like hands) and no ammo in our guns. Second time, Caches were ALL GONE.

Which sucks especially, because now not only do I have to get my 2 assault rifles, 1 chinese gun, 1 SPAS-12, 3 5.56 boxes, 1 MF cell, 7 bandages, 7 stimpacks refunded from the chaos EARLIER which I lost due to mingebags, but now I also have to get my entire cache refunded! Another Combat Shotgun, SPAS-12, Assault Rifle, and AER9.

Oh dear god I can't help but feel like I am somehow indirectly responsible for tonight's carnage. And to think this all somehow started with an RP I screwed up.

Silver Knight

The containers glitched due to a false item. Ill come on soon and respawn the containers and will give back items. Can BoS and other people who had caches state what they lost here so i can give you your items back. This should only be a one-time-thing.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Last.Exile on 01-04-2011
The containers glitched due to a false item. Ill come on soon and respawn the containers and will give back items. Can BoS and other people who had caches state what they lost here so i can give you your items back. This should only be a one-time-thing.

Das gud.

I'll spread the news ASAP--though I've had enough chaos for one evening so I'll be relatively quiet in the server tonight.

RanmaChan

The Brotherhood lost two laser rifles, a laser pistol, five MF-cells, three E-cells, a hunting shotgun, a SPAS-12, a hunting rifle, three Chinese assault rifles, a regular assault rifle, three 9mm ammunition boxes, two 10mm ammunition boxes, two boxes of shotgun shells, two bottles of purified water, three bottles of vodka, a bottle of wine, two bottles of whiskey, a jet, two psychos, and a bunch of assorted food and items I can't even remember, so whatever, lol.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Spades_Neil

Quote from: RanmaChan on 02-04-2011
The Brotherhood lost two laser rifles, a laser pistol, five MF-cells, three E-cells, a hunting shotgun, a SPAS-12, a hunting rifle, three Chinese assault rifles, a regular assault rifle, three 9mm ammunition boxes, two 10mm ammunition boxes, two boxes of shotgun shells, two bottles of purified water, three bottles of vodka, a bottle of wine, two bottles of whiskey, a jet, two psychos, and a bunch of assorted food and items I can't even remember, so whatever, lol.

Oh dear god. I lost a pretty good stockpile myself, but you've got me beat.