Make a LOA thread?  ;)
That would be nice as well

Ragolution

Frostee

Quote from: Ragolution on 18-03-2011
Quote from: Archangel94 on 18-03-2011
Make a LOA thread?  ;)

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS
Leave of Absence thread, which is a thread where you post how long/when you are leaving for a time

Frostee

I think a Power Armor sign in/sign out thing should be posted somewhere as well.

RanmaChan

Power armor will probably be given only to the Elder, Heads, and to the Paladins.  Possibly Guardians if we have enough.  In all honesty, I doubt we will get as much power armor as we need.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Ragolution

Quote from: RanmaChan on 19-03-2011we will (not) get as much power armor as we need.

This is the most important sentence of the previous post.

Frostee

Quote from: Ragolution on 19-03-2011
Quote from: RanmaChan on 19-03-2011we will (not) get as much power armor as we need.

This is the most important sentence of the previous post.

I mean, we will eventually get Power Armor, but, it will take a long while to get....

Quote from: RanmaChan on 19-03-2011
Power armor will probably be given only to the Elder, Heads, and to the Paladins.  Possibly Guardians if we have enough.  In all honesty, I doubt we will get as much power armor as we need.

QuotePower Armor
Only units of Knight or higher can use Power Armor
Knights must sign in/out a suit and return it after a mission.
Scribe should never use Power Armor unless instructed to.
Paladins can keep thier armor, but still must sign out and maintain thier suit.
^ Knights and above are the only one are going to be able wear it, but Knights won't be able to keep it, and, you know what, just read that...

RanmaChan

Yeah, I said that only the Elder, Heads, and Paladins will get power armor, because that is all we are (probably) going to be able to get.  Most likely, we won't even have enough for all of our Paladins, let alone our Knights as well.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

N3gativezero

Then perhaps if there wont be enugh armour to go around "sign out" the suits of armour to whom ever will be using it. For example, if two Knights are going to be keeping guard, and two Paladins are not doing anything, then let the Knights use the armour for the guard duty, then return it once they're finished. So you'd be effectively "pooling" the armour, so to speak.
To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!

Frostee

Quote from: N3gativezero on 20-03-2011
Then perhaps if there wont be enugh armour to go around "sign out" the suits of armour to whom ever will be using it. For example, if two Knights are going to be keeping guard, and two Paladins are not doing anything, then let the Knights use the armour for the guard duty, then return it once they're finished. So you'd be effectively "pooling" the armour, so to speak.

That is basically what we were going to do in the first place as I believe.

Ragolution

Our power armor is extremely limited, and with...

some really.. confusing things going on...

Armor might just be restricted to Guardians/Paladins- sparing strenous circumstances.

gamerhead

So everyone not on the roster isn't in the BoS anymore?

Ragolution

Quote from: gamerhead on 09-04-2011
So everyone not on the roster isn't in the BoS anymore?

Unless they come to me crying and begging forgiveness, yes.