|BOS| New Recruit Applications [OPEN]

Started by Spades_Neil, 29-07-2011

Spades_Neil

Brotherhood of Steel – Squad Application

[center][size=18pt][color=lightgreen][b]Out-of-Character Information[/b][/size][/color][/center]
[b]Steam Name:[/b]
[b]Steam ID:[/b]
[b]Time Spent with HGN:[/b]
[b]Timezone:[/b]
[b]Explain to me, in short, why I should consider you:[/b]

[center][size=18pt][color=lightgreen][b]In-Character Information[/b][/size][/color][/center]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Do you have any medical conditions that may cause you to be unfit for this team?:[/b]
[b]What qualities make you stand out from the rest:[/b]
[b]Backstory:[/b] (Delete everything in the parenthesis, but give me a THREE paragraph minimum backstory. Chronological order of how you became involded with the Brotherhood of Steel. Was it via birth due to inner faction breeding? Or are you a former Wastelander? Explain to me why I should pick -you- over someone else to join my squad.)

Also, no fancy coding to your posts. No bright red text, no making everything bold, photos are fine, but don't do anything else to make your post visually and painfully stand out. Otherwise I'll automatically reject your post and make you re-write it.

Terms of BoS Application

• You must follow the rules of the Brotherhood of Steel, which include both the in-character Tenants of the Brotherhood as well as the out-of-character Rules of Conduct.
  • If you have some sort of problematic out-of-character issue I'm aware of, it is reason for me to reject your application.
  • If you put a silly amount of bold, italic, and/or underlined text in your post, it is reason for me to reject your application.
  • If you do not follow the format above, it is reason for me to reject your application.
  • If you have a history of being rude to other players OOCly, it is reason for me to reject your application.
  • If you hold two or more playerstrikes or forum strikes, it is reason for me to reject your application. You'll have to explain yourself in private if you want me to reconsider.
  • If you have a history or suspicion of being power hungry, it is reason for me to reject your application. I'm not letting that crap mess up our server again.
  • If your application is poorly written or is inconsistent with the canon of our server, I will give you a chance to correct it. If it is not corrected within two days of pending, it will be rejected entirely.
  • If I do not believe you are active enough on Fallout RP, it is bounds for me to reject your application.
  • If I believe you are too new to the server, it is bounds for me to reject your application. Currently it's an unofficial policy due to lack of numbers in BoS, but I prefer you're active in the server for at least one week.
  • If I am unaware of your activity in the community either evidenced by forum posts or activity within the Fallout RP server its self, it is reason for me to reject your application or leave it pending.
  • If your application is marked as pending, you have three days to make necessary corrections or withdraw the application if you do not have the time to make such corrections. Otherwise it will be rejected.
  • Rejected applications will cause increased difficulty in re-applying to the Brotherhood of Steel.

By applying below you agree to these terms.

Spades_Neil

I'll put up my own application as a demonstration.

Out-of-Character Information
Steam Name: Spades Neil
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30501208
Time Spent with HGN: Member since March 16, 2011 (you can find the date you registered on your profile)
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Explain to me, in short, why I should consider you: I was with the Brotherhood of Steel before we left Kentucky. I was a loyal member who excelled at his duty even at a low rank. I protected my Brothers and went above and beyond the call of duty to fight and serve in the name of the Brotherhood.

In-Character Information
Name: Jeremy Neil
Height: 5'9''
Do you have any medical conditions that may cause you to be unfit for this team?: Mild muscular dystrophy
What qualities make you stand out from the rest: Leadership skills, above-average marksmanship, knowledge in guerrilla warfare including stealth and evasion, and good intelligence.
Backstory: Neil doesn't talk too much about his past in mixed company, but one on one he happily explains his origins. He's a young adult who traveled all the way from the New England Commonwealth. Things were good there for a long time, as cities like Boston flourished compared to other large cities in the aftermath of the war. Food was plentiful and not irradiated, the water was fresh and clean, fishing was still a viable source of food, and the people were happy, Neil's family included. Unfortunately, the good times were not destined to last. A mysterious wealthy man claiming to know android technology used the remnants of the old Massachusetts Institute of Technology to reactivate an on-campus nuclear reactor and begin work on a devious project. For a long time, the citizens of Boston didn't care about this odd man's research, that is until he decided to use his power for his own control. The mysterious scientist took over Boston. Those who wanted to live became his goons. Those who didn't were either killed or fled. Neil's large family fell into one of those categories until they were all split. Neil was one of those who chose to run.

Prior to the events in Boston, Neil was a gifted marksman even from a young age. It likely runs in his blood. Pre-war, there was a legendary man by the name of Larry Neil who was arguably the best marksman in the world. Renown across New England for his incredible accuracy with a pistol--even while piss drunk--the man won trophies and medals constantly. He was even offered to enter the Olympics, though at the time one could not participate without a sponsor which resulted in Larry's non-participation in the Olympics. However, Larry's skills seemed to emanate, at least to some degree, in his grandson of the time, Jeremy Neil, who chose to act upon this gift. When the bombs fell, Jeremy knew this trait would become priceless in a world where your life could be taken in a split second. It soon became tradition for direct descendants of Larry Neil to practice this legend. Generations later, Spades Neil is just one example of this small group of lethal marksman. Provided, the integrity of marksmanship has degraded with following generations, but it is still well above average compared to other wastelanders. Spades for instance is quite advanced in the arts of stealth and evasion. He's the closest thing to a true "sniper" you'll find in the Wasteland, though he wouldn't call himself such.

Spades joined the Brotherhood of Steel as a meager Equerry. He was basically a servant to his superiors, especially the Elder of the division. However, he forged a friendship with Senior Scribe Anton, who took Spades under his wing after witnessing his exceptional marksmanship abilities first hand during a feral ghoul infestation. Spades became the first Equerry ever to possess a laser pistol and be dressed in recruit combat armor--where as normally only initiates would get such a thing. Spades loyally served the Brotherhood until they moved into Ohio to expand their operations.

Unfortunately, while the group enjoyed peace, Spades began to notice an unnerving change in Anton's mood. As Anton was slowly given more and more power, Spades began to suspect a conspiracy at work. Anton was arguably a more capable leader than the Elder who was considered moderately insane at times--but Anton lacked compassion. As his power and jurisdiction grew, Spades became one of the first witnesses to the horrors Anton would bestow upon the wasteland population. During a patrol one day, Anton and Spades came across a wastelander that Anton suspected of possessing technology. A brief argument was held, until finally Anton lost his patience and ordered Spades to put the wastelander to death for not cooperating. Spades tried to reason with the wastelander to submit to a search--but he refused. Eventually Spades shot him in the head with his laser pistol, dropping him dead on the ground. The wastelander possessed no technology. It was an innocent life he had taken.

Anton's manipulation of the Brotherhood continued further. He even went so far as to begin attacking Spades' childhood friend Kira at her arms dealership--threatening her life and her arms dealing business unless she could pay a tax in technology. Kira met with Spades in secret and explained what happened. By this point in time Spades was promoted to a senior initiate, about to be set up to apprentice level in the branch of his choice. However, he instead spoke out against Anton, and Anton put him on trial for treason of all things.

Spades soon found himself on his knees in an abandoned church being told the bullshit charges against him. Spades boldly stated that he has never once committed a traitorous act to the Brotherhood. He had even saved the lives of his brothers on several occasions, including Anton, and even the Elder himself. The Elder saw it fit to drop the charges against Spades and allow him a chance to redeem himself. However, Anton continued down his tyrannical path until eventually it led to war with another military faction called Frankie's Republic. Spades refused to take part in the war and went AWOL during the first and final fierce battle.

Meanwhile, the Enclave let the two factions quarrel until preparing artillery strikes on both bases. When the fighting weakened them both, the Enclave batteries opened fire and devastated both factions--killing almost everyone. Spades was fortunate enough to be outside the base during this firestorm. When the dust cleared, he and a lucky few others began searching for survivors.

They found none within the bunker. Instead, Spades found the body of the Elder and Anton on the surface. Spades took the Elder's holotags and kept them with him in order to later return them to the Brotherhood. As for Anton, Spades used his laser pistol to destroy the tags hoping that this tyrant would be forgotten forever. Spades left the Bluegrass Wasteland and began to return north once again. For a time he lived as a wastelander until he ran into Commander Paladin William, who recruited Spades into his unit which happened to be bound for Boston of all places.

Spades served under Commander William and rose through the ranks over the years until at long last taking charge of his own unit within the Commonwealth. Today, Spades serves just outside the Greater Boston area with a small unit under his command. He's attempting to recruit more members in order to seize control of a bunker in the area--and ultimately he plans to return to Boston to defeat the Institute once and for all. All these years, and he's right back where he began... but this time, with an army to help him liberate the Commonwealth.

Accepted

Mr. Pink

Steam Name: |HGN| Mr. Pink

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30542382

Time Spent with HGN: 3 weeks.

Timezone: Pacific.

Explain to me, in short, why I should consider you: The Botherhood is undermanned, and is in need of strong-willed, willing individuals like myself to fill its ranks.

In-Character Information
Name: Alan McRee

Weight: 170

Height: 5'11 1/2"

Do you have any medical conditions that may cause you to be unfit for this team?: No.

Backstory:
   Alan McRee was born to a wealthy brahmin-baron in eastern Colorado in 2245. During his childhood on his father's land he picked up several skills that would later save his life out in the wastes. His father spent many hours teaching him proper marksmanship as well as how to live off the land. His father entrusted him with a chinese pistol on his 10th birthday, telling him to keep it by his side always. To this day that pistol has never left Alan's side. A year later with the loss of his mother due to radiation sickness, Alan's father grew distant. With his father's growing detachment he was forced to befriend more children his own age. Alan was always talkative and able to rally together his peers with only the power of his voice. The other children would flock around him. Alan was a born leader.

In his teenage years Alan was given more responsibility, at the age of 14 his father gave him a wagon and two heads (Four, really) of cattle. What he did with said cattle was up to him. Alan decided to use them to make some caps. He began carting goods back and forth between the ranches and towns for the local ranchers. After a year or so he had made up a sizable amount of caps. Down at the local general store in one of the towns Alan had noticed this tattered old uniform sitting in the back room. It had these strange symbols on it, consisting of a sword and gears. The shop owner said nothing about it other than the fact that some caravan from the west dropped it off many years back. Using some of the money he had he bought up the robes and a rifle. In his later teens Alan's father hired a local mechanic to teach Alan about mechanics as well as basic technician work. Alan seemed to have a knack for circuitry and accelled with the teachings. All the local ranchers were now hiring him to repair all manner of things from pistols to broken terminals.

When Alan was 18 his father took him on as his apprentice, and began teaching him to run the ranch. His father confessed to him that relations with the other ranchers wasn't so good, they had all been living in the shadow of the monopoly Alan's father had created. The McRee family ranch had managed to drive many other wealthy brahmin families into poverty.When he was 25 his father decided to step down and retire, letting his son run things. Alan successfully ran the ranch for 7 more years til he was 32. One night the local ranchers, finally fed up with the monopoly, hired off dozens of mercenaries to wipe out the McRee ranch. Alan awoke to the sounds of gunfire as the men slaughtered the brahmin and began shooting at the house. His father had been out on the porch, smoking a pack of cigarettes as he had done for the last 10 years. When the men began firing there was no chance for him. Alan, knowing his father was dead, grabbed his chinese pistol, the strange uniform and as many caps as he could as he bolted out the back door and into the night.

For the next week he travelled east til he got to a small trading town near the Colorado-Kansas border. He signed on with a small caravan headed to Maine. For the next year he travelled with the group. During their travels they ran into a group of soldiers from a group called the Brotherhood of Steel. The soldiers told many stories of huge battles and discovering caches of old-world technology with immense power. Alan McRee was enthralled, he then decided that no matter what he would join the Brotherhood to reclaim the lost technology of the past. Upon parting ways from the soldiers the caravan continued east into Massachusetts. Not long after crossing into the state, the caravan, discovering its food supply had been contaminated, had to release someone in order for there to be enough food for the rest to survive. Alan, in an act of bravery, volunteered to be left behind. Alan was left to fend for himself in the wastes. He wandered for several days and was beginning to starve when he was brought back from the brink of death by a Brotherhood patrol. Finding the scribe uniform in his posession they began to wonder how he acquired it. They fed him and gave him water until he was well enough to speak. He told them of his journey and how he wanted nothing more than to fight for the Brotherhood and to help them rediscover the secrets of the past. Intrigued by his enthusiasm and technical know-how, the patrol agreed to talk to their superiors about him. Alan is now awaiting their response.

What qualities make you stand out from the rest: Exceptional technical know-how and abilities. Great speech skills, good leader. Good shot with a rifle. Good knowledge of local area and people.

Accepted - Welcome aboard Scribe Alan McRee
I wish for a pinball machine full of Cannabis.

Frostee

Steam Name: |HGN| FrostyFrosty
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24921714
Time Spent with HGN: A year
Timezone: -6, Central
Explain to me, in short, why I should consider you: I am a good roleplayer and you know I won't utterly screw up the BoS.

In-Character Information
Name: Mason Harlow
Height: 6'1
Do you have any medical conditions that may cause you to be unfit for this team?: No
What qualities make you stand out from the rest: Knows the wasteland, and is a survivor.
Backstory: 
Part 1: The Beginning
       I was born on August 15th, 2221 in Ohio. As a teen, I was always a quiet boy, never wanted to be around people or make friends, so I was a bit of a loner. After I got older, my parents died by natural causes, so I went out and wandered the wastes, selling things I scavenged. In my time in the wastes, I gained a liking to technology and laser weapons, in which I scavenged from pesky raiders. Once in awhile I came across the occasional mutated animals, raiders and ghouls, but they were not hard to kill, due to the fact I had scavenged many weapons, including my favorite laser rifle, in which I named "Athena".

In my time wandering, I came across a group of people called the "Brotherhood of Steel". I have heard about them in towns and stories, but never really met them. When I first came up to the Brotherhood, they told me to go away. I had listened to the command, because my father always to told me listening can lead to great things. After I left, I heard the sounds of lasers go off. I looked back, and saw radscorpians attacking the Brotherhood. I thought that they could handle it, but then I realized that the Brotherhood may need help, so I set my stuff down in a nearby ditch, and got out "Athena" and went straight over to help. I started to blast the mutants, and eventually most of them died, thanks to the Brotherhood support as well. Soon, I heard the sound of more laser shots after the remaining Brotherhood went to check on the wounded and dead. I had ran over to the sound of the shots, which were coming from the Elder's command tent. I had went inside and saw that the Elder was being attacked by a remaining radscorpian. I aimed and blasted the radscorpian, killing it. The Elder was pleased of the rescue, and asked if he could do anything to repay him and his men. I first asked what his name was and he said it was Elder Dedlen. I also asked him if I could join the Brotherhood. Dedlen hesitated, and then said the answer I wanted to hear, which was yes. Then, Elder Dedlen had granted me the rank of Initiate.

After Dedlen had said yes, Dedlen taught me the ways of the Brotherhood, how to properly fix a laser rifle, reconnaissance tactics, and how to better handle laser weapons. During my time in the Brotherhood, I became a Junior Initiate by working hard, and proper training. With my new rank, he was expected to work harder to become a Senior Initiate. The way I achieved this was by helping some of the scribes and other Knights with basic tasks. I also just trained a lot, and used the super mutant practice dummies. Eventually, Mason was promoted to Senior Initiate. After I got this rank, some of the Knights said they were going to go to Kentucky to meet up with the other Brotherhood out there for a recon team. I asked if I could go, but they were hesitant of the request. All the Knights had to ask the Elder if the request could be granted. Dedlen said that I have done well in Ohio, and should see how the other Brotherhood chapters are and he is needed elsewhere, so he said yes. When I had heard the news, the Knights and I packed up some things, and headed out for Kentucky.

Kentucky was very different compared to Ohio, I had thought. The scenery was more hot, open, and crazy. Before we reached the Kentucky Brotherhood's base, we came across raiders, ghouls, molerats, radroaches, and some other mutants. I knew I was going to like Kentucky, and the recon team I would be working with.
Part 2: Firestorm and Awakening

While in Kentucky, I was promoted to the rank of Knight, and I thought that Kentucky was going well until one fateful day. That day was known as the 'Firestorm'. The 'Firestorm' was the day that Frankie's Republican Army wanted to get rid of the squad and I. At first was a negotiation, but then turned to a brutal conflict. The FRA started to shoot at us, and we retaliated back. The fight went on for an hour, until buzzing was heard in the distance. The buzzing got closer, and then there was a dark object in the sky. The object dropped something, a bomb. Then everything went dark.

I woke up to find myself alone in the bombarded battle area. I surveyed the area around me and I was positive that I was the only survivor of the bomb, because there were dead bodies were all over. So now I knew I must find salvation with another Brotherhood squad or chapter. All I had now was my beaten up Power Armor and I eventually found my Laser Rifle and some medical supplies. I then walked the roads of the wastes until I found another Brotherhood chapter or squad to settle in.

Part 3: A New Hope

After 10 years walking, I reached the outskirts of Boston. While in Boston, I found some of the many settlements in the wasteland, like Storm's End. I continued to search around the outskirts of Boston for a Brotherhood squad or chapter, but it seemed it was hopeless. I must continue to find them, and tell them what happened. (// Will continue when I meed up with you folks :D)

Accepted - You were already a BoS member before the firestorm. I'll add you to the roster tomorrow.

Fargo747

Steam Name: [HGN] Black Banana Party

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18393584

Time Spent with HGN: Almost a month.

Timezone: Eastern.

Explain to me, in short, why I should consider you: I love to roleplay, I'm pretty good at it, and I think that the Brotherhood of Steel could use my qualities.
In-Character InformationName: Lupin Rose.

Weight: 201 lbs.

Height: 6'3

Do you have any medical conditions that may cause you to be unfit for this team?: No

Backstory:   

My story? Hell, no one has ever asked for it, but here it is. I was born June 11th 2248, in the Mojave Desert. At an early age I used to use my BB gun to shoot at whatever mutated animals were in the area, the Giant Manti, the mole rats, so on and so forth, so I've been interested in guns all my life, I could take apart almost any weapon, and put it back together by the age of 12. In my teen experiences, I had mostly women to talk about, that's what I was interested in most...women. I helped all over the New Vegas strip working as a messenger for some of the casino bosses, or cleaning the dirty cups, anything I could do to earn my first few handfuls of caps. Can't say it was the best choice of work, because of all of the different casinos had different gangs working for them, and sometimes they would try and intercept me, but the bosses could always put their trust in me, I've always been quite the man who can get out of a problem with words.

At the age of 14 I saved up enough caps to buy my first gun, the 9mm I've always carried with me my whole life after that. The job I'll never forget doing, was when I was doing a delivery, I came across a bunker with a ton of peace signs, hearts, and anti-bomb symbols on it. So I decided to take a look inside. To my surprise, I seen a few men with shiny suits, and laser rifles. These men in shiny suits with  rifles weren't so welcoming, I've heard rumors of these men, but I've never expected to find any, especially out west. I knew right then, That these men were part of the grand organization known as the Brotherhood Of Steel... and I wanted to join them. They threatened to kill me if I did not come with them, they told me I couldn't be trusted to leave, and I didn't have the heart to attempt show disrespect to the men I envied so dearly. To my advantage , the Elder, Elijah seemed to be a nice man, but I heard bad things about him, getting his men killed at Helios I, not ordering the retreat of a losing battle, but I could see why. He was desperate to do his duty, and I honored that end of it, but the deaths were unneeded, but I'm sure the men who died, knew what they died for. I had told the Elder my story, but he said I could not return home right away, I was to stay with them until I was proven to be trustworthy.

A while later I had decided that I liked these people more then I could have ever dreamed, and the Elder had given me tasks in the weeks I was there, to prove myself trustworthy, finally he had made the decision of letting me study under the teaching of some of the headmasters inside the bunker. I wanted to become a Knight, or a Paladin but due to the urgency of the defence of Helios I, they had to cancel the teachings, and sent me on my way before earning my Initiate status.   My dreams crushed before me... I left the bunker crying, cursing the name of the Elder who had betrayed me after taking me in, for a small building he knew little about...

After returning home, I had heard that my parents had been killed in a robbery at one of the casinos, I seen a caravan leaving town, so I had decided to join up with them, doing recon work.
Skipping a few unneeded chapters in my life, I had finally left the caravan co, and did some recon for NCR, I didn't find them too spectacular due to their recklessness, but the chain of command was good. I didn't last too long before finding out how corrupt they were, so I left before I would be "Taken Care Of".

At the age of 23 I had decided to continue work at the casinos of the strip, I became a bartender at The Tops, and before I knew it, I was getting to become one of the bosses. A year later, after skipping a bunch of promotions, I became a leader there, everyone could always rely on me to get the job done right. They put their faith in the right person. The casino had trouble here and there, but people decided not to mess with it due to the new security setup I had customized for the joint. The Tops became the most prestigeous casino on the strip, without mentioning the Lucky 88 of course. I decided that this could be the life. But then all hell broke out with the White glove society being accused of being cannibals. I left the strip for good a few months later due to the tightening of the rules by Mister House, owner of the strip.  After a few years of drifting I finally drifted down to these regions, only to lean about a new chapter of the Brotherhood of Steel lurks still out here. I wish to join them in hopes that my goal will finally be fulfilled.

I think you should pick me over the rest because I'm like the King of Hearts, there's only one of me, and I'll do whatever it takes to serve my purpose to the Brotherhood.

What qualities make you stand out from the rest:
I think I stand out from the rest, because I have leadership capabilities, a strong sense of mind, the ability to unjam myself from a sticky situation. Also the fact that I'm willing to walk to hell and back for the Brotherhood. Loyalty is probably my biggest quality.

Accepted - Equerry 01

Plunger

Steam Name: Plunger435
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13927190
Time Spent with HGN: 3 Years
Timezone: GMT -6
Explain to me, in short, why I should consider you: Was in the previous brotherhood of steel.

In-Character Information
Name: James Descorev
Height: 6'0"
Do you have any medical conditions that may cause you to be unfit for this team?: Past Alcoholism
What qualities make you stand out from the rest: Training in Energy Weapons, and Power Armor.
Backstory:
James was born to Marcus, and Marie Descorev, the former a Knight, and the latter a Scribe, in the Lost Hills bunker. Eventually like all living in the bunker, James was initiated into the brotherhood, and began the rigorous training regiment. By this time his Father was appointed as Senior Paladin, and began expecting more from his son. Persevering James was promoted to the rank of Senior Initiate, and began his training with power armor, learning how to properly maintain the servos, and keep it charged. Having been trained in ballistics weapons, and proper maintenance James was elevated to energy weapon training, learning how to properly take care of the complicated circuits, and the use of microfusion, and energy cells instead of magazines.

At seventeen years of age James was given his rations, one power armor suit, and an assault rifle with three magazines. Placed as the point man of a patrol squad with fellow paladins, charged with quelling any insurrections in the surrounding area, and the occasional recon, and salvage mission to ensure a steady stream of technology flows into the Brotherhood. Over time he grew accustomed to the life, and even enjoyed the patrols through the wasteland. However slowly tension between the Brotherhood of Steel, and NCR became more apparent, and patrols became less frequent as the Brotherhood directed their attention to this new threat. While the pseudo lockdown on paladin patrols was in place his father retired leaving a power void in the paladin chain of command. The ensuing struggle for power left an empty Paladin slot open after all the fighting had settled down, leading to James promotion to Paladin, and as a side effect was reassigned to a different patrol squad, forcing him to leave his brotherly bonds behind that existed between him, and his former group.   

James fell into a depression after this, leading to heavy drinking on his part. He was left behind more, and more on future patrols due to his intoxication, and began heavy slacking off. The brotherhood began to review his file again, citing him as a possible danger to his squad, and suspended him from active patrol duty. James realizing the consequences if he is removed, and attempted to change his lifestyle, but the damage to his reputation was done, and all respect he had with his current squad was lost.

Looking for a way to redeem himself James attempted to transfer to his old squad, but was denied multiple times. Looking for a way out, and path to redemption he chose to apply for a position on the Brotherhood's recon squad, tasked with scouting the Brotherhood outpost in New England, a way for him to make a new life, a way for him to do some good.

Months after his transfer to the Kentucky sector James returned for reassignment to the New England sector.

Expired - Inactivity in FORP

Zithra

Steam Name: |HGN|Zithra
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:616470
Time Spent with HGN: Joined July 7, 2011
Timezone: Central
Explain to me, in short, why I should consider you: I'm already a member, but was told I need to write an app.
In-Character Information
Name: Zackary Thornton
Height: 5' 11"
Do you have any medical conditions that may cause you to be unfit for this team?: No, however I was previously injured in the leg.
What qualities make you stand out from the rest: Loyalty, Responsibility, Natural Leadership
Backstory: Zack was born in North Carolina, and spent most of his young life there. His relationship with his parents was a strong and healthy one, especially with his father. They were like two kids whenever they got together, constantly making jokes and laughing hysterically. His relationship with his mother wasn't nearly as strong, but that was just because she followed all the rules and was kind of uptight. Both of his parents died when he was 20 due to old age. His mother and father lived to be 39 and 40, respectively. Zack was crushed. His best friends were dead and he had nowhere to turn, so he walked.

Over the next four years, Zack traveled throughout the east part of the once great united states, never staying in one place for long unless otherwise needed. Eventually he reached the commonwealth, and it was here that his life changed after four years on the road.

Zack was traveling along a canal when he met Caso, a curious man with very obvious deathclaw mutations. Zack kept himself armed at first, but quickly grew comfortable and friendly with him. Shortly after traveling and speaking with each other, Zack became entwined with Caso and the Brotherhood. His future was looking good.

After some time, Zack earned the trust of the Brotherhood, through various missions and responsibilities. He spoke with Spades very briefly about any openings among their ranks, and was told they they were in fact recruiting, but it was pretty much left at that. Thus, Zack continued to assist and travel with the Brotherhood, and eventually found himself in the remains of Boston with them. There wasn't any going back now.

It was shortly after settling in that Zack met the Paladin Commander. Zack was excited, yet scared of this man, but remained calm and held himself as well as he could with an injured leg. He stood off to the side during the Commanders discussion with the group, and then eyes turned to him. Spades seemed to like Zack, and presented the Commander with several examples of his assistance to the Brotherhood.

Zack's life changed after that.

Accepted - You've already proven your ability in the Brotherhood, Knight Thornton.
RIP FORP Characters
Andrew Erics  Wastelander
Evan Thornton  Brotherhood of Steel
Tyler Williams Trader

Fargo747

Steam Name: [HGN] Black Banana Party

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18393584

Time Spent with HGN: About a month and a half.

Timezone: Eastern Standard.

Explain to me, in short, why I should consider you: My old character died heroicly in the BoS-Enclave bunker war.

In-Character Information

Name: Garry "Roach" Frost.

Weight: 185 lbs.

Height: 5'8.

Do you have any medical conditions that may cause you to be unfit for this team?: No.

Backstory:

Garry Frost was born and raised in the Brotherhood of Steel born in 2254, he was taught how to live with the rest of the Brotherhood.
His parents Nicolas White and Amanda Smith were both excelling paladins, his father,died while he was 6 years old and that devastating him, yet encouraging him to want to fight for the Brotherhood, the way his father did. "Let me become a knight.", he would ask the Elder, but he was still too young to even become being an initiate.

A couple of years past, and he was finally training to become an initiate.
To his surprise, it was difficult, as most prestigious things are, he wasn't calm-headed enough to think before acting and running his mouth, he would always cause mischief, and chaos for the other students during their lessons.
Garry soon learned to keep his mouth shut and behave, he finally realized, how lucky he was, to have the opportunity to be learning the things he was learning.

Garry was quickly leaning how important patience and discipline is.
All of his supervisors quickly began to like him, he had gotten rid of his hot headed ways, and finally realized what it took to become a Knight, or a Paladin in the Brotherhood.
Soon after, he was soon to be promoted, but was held back, due to rank fillings being changed. Garry didn't feel it was right.

Being as anxious as he was, -he- decided  he was ready, and was held back in rank for it soon after. He soon requested a transfer over to the Boston regiment, to pick up his training.

After a few years of studying under the paladins and knights in the Boston chapter, he was soon assigned under the command of Senior Paladin Jeremy "Spades" Neil.

Garry is now waiting on his reply from Paladin Spades as to weather or not he's ready to for what Paladin Spades will ask of him.

I think you should pick me over the rest because I have determination, I'm determined to be the best I can be, to prove my worth to the Brotherhood of Steel, and fulfill my duties bestowed upon myself.

What qualities make you stand out from the rest: 
I think I stand out from the rest, because I have leadership
capabilities, a strong sense of mind, I've always been loyal to friends and family.

I will do all in my power to defend my brothers and sisters from harms way.

Accepted - Initiate, although I need to chat with you about setting up a proper app. I'm lazy though...

HitMan5523

Steam Name:☺(H C)HitMâñ☺ -:)SSK(:-

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:0 00:56 17 0

Time Spent with HGN: Around 5 months

Timezone:Eastern Time zone

Explain to me, in short, why I should consider you:You've seen me on SRP. I'm helpful,fun to be around, and I can RP pretty good. I make good plans and such.I'm a good scout but I like to work alone most of the time.

In-Character Information
Name: Ray Apazi

Height:6 Feet

Do you have any medical conditions that may cause you to be unfit for this team?:None
What qualities make you stand out from the rest: I make good plans, average with guns, I know how to escape most situations, I'm really good at surviving things most people can't survive, and natural marksman talent.

Backstory:
      Spray was born in 2258, in a small village in the Massachusetts Commonwealth. Ray has blonde hair,blue eyes, and had a dimple on his right cheeck. Ray was a baby who didn't like being around large crowds and he didn't like to be with anyone besides his mom. His dad was a drill instructor and was constantly on missions. That made him more of a loner. During his training he did better at ranged combat and spotting than anything else. He was good at tracking and finding out what needed to be done.

He had grown a liking to the ranged weapons for its long range abilities and the range they had on it. It matched him in a lot of ways. Those ways being quick,deadly, and swift. Just because he is good at the sniper rifle doesn't mean that he isn't proficient with other guns that are given to him. Now he didn't make lots of friends during training,because for one it's training and he didn't like talking to people. Spray was very obedient and didn't bother asking questions. I guess you could say he was shy. One of the weaknesses Spray has, is his hand to hand combat skill. He fought other people in his age group and constantly got the shit beat out of him. It just proves he prefers long ranged shooting.

One day when he was training in hand to hand combat with 1 other person, he saw a group of people in power armor and went over to them against his better judgement and talked to them. He asked them about their leader and asked if he could join. The Brotherhood people told him thinking that he wouldn't even bother trying it and they wrote him a message on the spare piece of paper they had saying that he was allowed in. Well, they were wrong. He went home and got his backpack. He took all the clothes that he needed to survive and ran away to the Brotherhood of Steel base. When he got to the base  he showed the guards his message and they told him he wasn't allowed to go in. Spray was thinking of what to do when the Brotherhood of Steel guard said "We're in need of some new recruits if interested I guess. I'll get Spades if you want to join." Spray jumped on the opportunity and asked if he could join. The guard left and after awhile he came back with Spades. He asked Spades if he could join. He's just waiting for his answer now.....
Accepted - Initiate
I'm hip! What are you talking about!

gunnerstrip7

Steam Name: Gunnerstrip7

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:26422407

Time Spent with HGN: I've been here since February of this year but I have only truly started getting active recently, thus my low post count.   

Timezone: -6 GMT 

Explain to me, in short, why I should consider you: I've been role playing for four years as of January of next year, thus I have allot of experience under my belt. I have been exclusively playing Serious Role play since January of this year when I joined a Fallout RP community, called Infusion Gaming, I've been with them and am always active, I recently decided to get active on HGN now thanks to the reboot of the servers. You will most likely never see me go AFK or go on Leave of Absents unless something extremely serious occurs. 

[/color]In-Character Information

Name: Tyler 'Ty' Monasterio. 

Height: 6'1'' 

Do you have any medical conditions that may cause you to be unfit for this team?: I am in perfect health and have no health issues present. 

What qualities make you stand out from the rest: Advanced Strategic Abilities, Natural Leadership skill, Integrity, Valor, and Tactician skills.  Backstory:
Tyler was born into the Brotherhood through faction inbreeding, his parents respectively were named, Johnathan Monasterio, and Elizabeth Torres, he was raised with Brotherhood ideology surrounding him, even so, he picked up on things other then what was taught quickly and was considered one of the smarter brotherhood children. During this time he was barley 10 years of age and was buried deep in his work.

Many people believed he would be a scribe thanks to his knowledge and deep thinking. This was not the case for Tyler though, instead of going into researching technology, he found himself going into Military strategies and tactics. He still learned like many teenagers did, he learned how to handle the armaments of the brotherhood, such as the Laser Rifle, Laser Pistol, and some of the medium weighted weapons. He was 16 when this was happening and by this time he was even deeper into tactical and strategic studies. 

At age 18 he was inducted as an Initiate of the Brotherhood of Steel, at this time he found himself with more physical drills then ever, but he took it as an advantage, he started using his field knowledge to make strategies on the spot. Also he began to explore the base in bigger quantities of time, in order to get a feel for what would happen if there was a need of escaping. He hoped that day wouldn't come and luckily for him, it hasn't....yet.

At age 22 he has seen many things, while not as much as one of the older members, he still has extremely increased his combat abilities and his mental abilities. He also took on the nickname "Ty" as it was allot quicker and easier to say if he needed to be called quickly. Also during this time Ty has found that he seems to have a natural ability when it comes to leadership, he found himself giving an order or two by complete accident, and no one would complain to him about it, not even if a Paladin or Knight was standing right there within ear shot. He tries to regulate himself on it and continues to work on the abilities he has been refining since he was a kid.
Pending - I'd just like to see you around the server some more first. We're re-opening FORP after the big server blackout.

Snazzy

Out-of-Character Information[/color]
[/color]Steam Name:[/color] Halokiller38[/color]
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:22375843
[/color]Time Spent with HGN:[/color] About a week[/color]
Timezone:
EST
Explain to me, in short, why I should consider you: Need a good faction to fight with.

[/color]In-Character Information[/color]
[/color]Name:[/color] James Roy[/color]
Height: 6'3"
Do you have any medical conditions that may cause you to be unfit for this team?: None
What qualities make you stand out from the rest: None
Backstory:
      James was born to Randy, and Vicky Roy, on January 2, 2215 in the city of New Vegas, Nevada. He was a lonely child, his brother died by a heart condition a few weeks before James was born. His best friend was a little girl name Sarah Staggs. Her family was killed and she wondered the deserts and found a few supermutants who took her in. When James was only three he and his family and Sarahs Family , crossed the country to find the common wealth. When James was 4 his mother came down with depression on the way to Virginia. She later got out of it when she bumped her head on a car door when she tripped on a wheel. They had no luck finding The Commonwealth in Virginia so they were heading to Washington D.C. to find it there. At age 5, James's family was attacked by Enclave and Raiders in there Abandoned house in Blue Rock Estates. James was thrown out of a two story window and has serious Injuries. His mother and Father died and Sarah was taken by the raiders to grow up by them. James was taken in by a Outcast and was saved by them and for 5 years he rested til his Injuries were healed and then was adopted by a small family, the Donavens, And for 10 years he was raised by his new family until he went out exploring with his dog.[/color]When he passed the swamp of Washington D.C., his dog ran in there and never came back. He then later came to White Chapel(Red Chapel) and became a member of the White Chapel members. He was ranked up to a Sargent and protected the town from Enclave, Raiders, and even a Yao Guai. He was disappointed when he was attacked in his own home, when he was 21. He has always looked up to the Brotherhood of Steel and wanted to join them for a while.

Rejected - One, you're in the Fallout dump. These topics are ALL out of date. Two, don't butcher the code like you did here. When you try doing something fancy, it gets all fucked up.
I had my second chance and I selfishly blew it for petty revenge on people who didn't even deserve it. I abused Exile's trust in me and now I'm banned forever. :(