BO: Faction Leader Applications

Started by Silver Knight, 01-12-2009

Silver Knight

These apps are expected to be long and detailed, as this position is considered to be important, and only those with leadership capabilities and an actual education will be considered. If this is not the case for you, don't even bother writing an application.

2 Faction Leaders are Required

Gamer Name:
Pass Experience in leadership:
Who are the Brotherhood Outcasts:
Why you want to apply:
In Character background and Information for your character if you were chosen:

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Pawx

Gamer Name: |HGN|Poxkillerd

Pass Experience in leadership: Leaded many Groups and Fractions, From a Simple Group of Rebels in Half Life 2 RP to a Army of US Soliders fighting Zombies off. These Leadings were done in Serious RP Servers. Used to Co Lead a Gaming Division Called 2nd Division. Also lead a Bunch of Other Factions in Different Servers.

Who are the Brotherhood Outcasts: Former Members of the Brotherhood Of Steel, Disbanding and Rejecting the Primary Missions of the Brotherhood Of Steel, Acquiring Lost Tech to Rebuild the World. They Repainted there Armor Black and Red, The Colors of the Outcasts. They also Dedicate there Life to the Brotherhood Of Steels Primary Mission of Collecting Lost Tech.

Why you want to apply: I would like to Bring RP to this Faction, and alot of Fun to the Players. Also bringing in Strong Leadership to bring this Faction to the Top. I feel that I can lead this Faction, And trying my Hardest aswell.

Name: Russel Silver

Race: White

Location of Birth: North America; Washington D.C.

Details: Brown Long Thinned Hair, Dark Blue Eyes, 6'9", Well Fit, A Few Scars on his Eye Area and Legs, Broken Pip boy on his Right Arm.

Russel Silver, Born and Raised In Washington D.C. Vault 32. His Parents were Vault Dwellers, Always scared of whats outside and what was Right for Russel. His Childhood wasn't that bad, He would slip by in school, Making a few Friends here and there. His dreams were kind of Odd, Always dreaming of Exploring the Wasteland, Finding a Better Life and Fortune. As he got Older, His Dreams Grew Closer to coming true, But his Parents disagreed on him Leaving the Vault, Always saying " We are born in the Vault and we Die in the Vault." He usually Never payed attention to these words, Or them for that matter. When he was 17, He started to plan a Escape to leave the Vault, He knew his parents would stop him. Then, 3 Years Later, He Ran for it. His Plan went well, Till he was caught by a Girl in his School, He didn't Really know her well or Like her at all, But how she spoke to him made him Want to stay, a Odd Feeling to him. She Promised Not to tell anyone, Wishing him a Better future in the Wasteland. Before leaving, She gave him a Stimpack for the Road and a Hug. He will never forgot what happened then, Dwelling his Mind for the Rest of his life. She then opened The Vault Door, Closing it behind him, He could hear shouting on the other side, For she had gotten herself in trouble with the Vault Guards.

He walked for a Few Hours, finding a few Bottle Caps on the way from Bottles On the ground. Along the way, He heard about Talon Company Killing Random Vault Dwellers for Sport and Money. To Save his life, He Smashed his Pip boy on a Rock, Also taking a Few Tools, Trying to pry it off. He never got it off, Hiding it Under His Trench Coat Sleeve. He found himself at the Citadel, Unknown on what Dwelled here. The Brotherhood would usually never let anyone in, Only Other Brotherhood of Steels, But they say hope in him, Opening the door, Taking him in as a Initate. Like the others, he worked his way up the Ranks, Slowly Understanding what the Brotherhood of Steels are. At the age of 30, He became a Paladin. After his Promotion, He felt a Feeling he never felt before, Rebellion. He started to Disagree with the Knowledge of the Brotherhood of Steels, Feeling Hopeless in the Brotherhood of Steels. At the age of 34, He Left the Brotherhood Of Steel, Taking his suit and equipment for Protection, The Brotherhood was unhappy with him.

He Walked the Wastelands for Many Days, Searching for a Place to rest. He suddenly Felt his Heart race, Not knowing what was going on, he sat down by a nearby Rock. He sat there for a Few Minutes, Suddenly Falling over, Knocked out from a Heat Stroke. Luckily for him, He was Close to Fort Independence, Where the Brotherhood Outcast found him, Taking them back to the Fort. He recovered a Few Hours Later, Alot of Questions Popped in his his head, The Most Important One, Who were these People?

As he was walking Past a Few Guards, He overheard about a Assassination On there Leader by the Unknown. He also heard about them looking for a New Leader. He Quickly Ran to there Office, Seeing there Higher Ranking, To speak to them About Becoming the Leader.

"Something about you seems...Great, But still...How do we know your really Worthy?"

He lifted his hand, unzipping his DuffleBag, Searching for his Old Armor he hasn't Shown in Years. He then Lifted his Helmet out, Setting it on the table.

"Thats all I need...Russel Silver, I Here by Claim you our New Leader, Make Us Proud...Sir"

From that Day on, He felt Joy In his Heart, No more Rebellion Feeling, Just Joy.

Thank you For Reading my Application. Any Problems with the Applaction, Tell me.

Also, Person under me Deserves it, Its that Epic..

Steel

"Never forget the fires we were forged in, all those who forget are lost."

Gamer Name: |HGN| The Jackal

Past Experience in leadership:

Well to start with im going to give you some example of my Real life leadership examples.
I was an Army Cadet for 4 years in Hertfordshire Army Cadet Force.
I first obtained the Rank of Lance Corporal within my first year.
My responsibilities involved teaching cadets many different things, such as Skill at Arms, Drill, Map and compass,
and other cadet type skills.
As you can imagine, my responsibilities where at the time very important.
After 2 years of being a Lance corporal, i got promoted to a full corporal and as you can imagine more tasks where laid at hand.
Such as finally being able to take control of my own section for field training.

My second relavent experience for leadership.
I played for Watford Rugby Club, after a year i became captain of the team, theres not too much i can say about this.
Other than i obviously led the team.

IC and Game related leadership experience:
Earlier on in this year, i created a small community, it was becoming rather successful.
A few HGNers are from this community (Szentil, Deverick, Charlie).
I shut it down recently, just before coming to HGN.
Soon after joining HGN i took interest in The Military in Stalker RP.
So i applied, and enjoyed it.
I made my way up the rank tree pretty quickly, being promoted to sergeant after 2-3 weeks.
After being a good sergeant i made my way to lieutenant, commanding troops for a good while.
The military change around took place and i was then promoted to major, along with afromana. The positions at the time was
the highest, second to the leader position, since the colonel (Co-leader) Had not been filled.
Recently i was promoted to Co-Leader of military, and altho it has only been a while, i feel i am perfect for it.

Leadership comes naturally to me, following my Real life experiences, which is the reason i feel i would make a good leader for the Brotherhood Outcasts.

The Brotherhood Outcasts where once members of the "Capital wasteland Brotherhood of Steel", Based on the East Coast of the US.
They deserted The Capital wasteland Brotherhood of Steel after Elder Lyons had abandoned the original objective of
salvaging technology left from before the Fallout.
In a way ignorant, they see that their only objective is The Brotherhood of Steels original goal.
Tho small in numbers, the Outcasts make up for it with androids and other type robots.
Armor worn by the Outcast is painted Red and black, thus to differentiate themselves from The Brotherhood of steel.
In my opinion the Outcasts could be seen as the "Real" Brotherhood of steel

Why you want to apply:
I would like to apply for The Outcasts because i feel i am a suitable candidate for a leader, giving my maturity and leadership experiences.
My goals are to initiate innovative ideas and create a great faciton suitable for RP.
I want to make my mark in HGN, and i feel this is the best way i could.
To create RP for others and to prove myself, I will form The Brotherhood Outcasts into one of the best factions on the server.
The Outcasts where my favourite faction back when i played fallout 3, yet you couldnt join them officially, so im taking this as my chance.

Height: 185 Cm
Weight: 12 stone 3 pounds
Facial features: Buzcut, with a small beard.

Paladin Ivan Reznor:

Reznors story is one of a survivor, someone who managed to get through the toughest things, loosing friends and everything so close to him.
Ivan was born into the Brotherhood of steel, his father being a previous paladin, striked down by a supermutant behemoth, many sotries
surrond his legendary father, yet Ivan's mother had done everything in her power to make sure Ivan was not influenced to join the brotherhood.
His mother was a scribe, battle not being her primary role, she was under The Order of the Quill. So as you could imagine, she wanted the best for her only son.
Ivan hit his 18th birthday, his mother wondered what he wanted to do. It soon emerged that he would follow the ways of his father and train to become a combatant within the brotherhood.
His mother, upset about his decision, accepted it.

Ivans training began, altho his mother hated it, she was also proud of her son. Elder Lyons himself overwatched some of these training sessions, and on many occaisons
had noted Reznor's impressive skills he had shown. He was obviously a natural through his father.
Ivan started his Hand to Hand combat training.
Paladin Arthus was the instructor in this, a large hulking giant.
"Young ones, today we will learn how to defend ourselves with our fists, how to snap the raiders kneck, how to tear apart the ghoul and how to destroy a supermutant with your bare hands"
Paladin Arthus roared across the training courtyard.
The class was focused in an immense close combat training regime over the month.
At last the final test to prove all paladins close combat techniques was put in play.
"Reznor, you my son are first" Arthus said with a soft, firm voice.
Arthus unblanketed a small cage, with a muscular, furious bandit looking onto Reznor with his red eyes.
The test began...

"Fight!"
Arthus roared.
Reznor was standing in the cage, in a pair of trousers and a vest, as an armored raider with a mohawk with many facial piercing stood, staring into Ivans eyes. circling him.
The raider made the first move, coming foot first with a heavy boot.
Ivan dodged the first hit, side stepping and immediatly driving his elbow into the back of the mans head.
The raider was knocked forward onto the floor, instantly jumping up, driving his elbow into Reznor's nose, followed by a loud crack and blood.
Ivan shouted, falling back clutching his nose, until composing himself, and stamping into the raider knee.
The snap of the knee was heard from a mile away, and the roar of pain from the raider across the entire wasteland.
Before the raider could drop to the ground, Ivan had manouvered around his kneck, snapping it in an instant.
The raider laid there in blood.

A month after the close combat initiation was complete, the Initiates began to engage in ranged combat pracitce and "Waste Craft" (Also known as field craft in pre-war era)
This training session was led by Paladin Krylov, a Skinny, bonny man, but none the less a killer.
Krylov began to preach the parading initiates "Today you begin your final course, this will define you completely as warriors."
He paced up and down infront of the men.
"You will learn to survive in the wasteland, and to fight as a team."
He Shouted.
"You will not let me down"

After so much time on the ranges, all men became expert marksmen. One of Ivan's friends, Light, was specifically good at this thing, an amazing shot.
Light and Ivan where like brothers, grew up with each other all the way.
All initiates passed the marksmen training.
Combat manoeuvres where taught to the men, flanking manoeuvres, assaults, all of it.
Ivan shined in this area, a natural born leader.
The other initiates began to look to Ivan for closure, it was obvious... he would lead these men in the future.
All initiates passed this, the team was bristling.

It was the day where they would receive their power armour and become fully fledged members of The Brotherhood of Steel.
A small contingent of men marched out, in heavy clad power armour, the lined up, paraded Initiates mouths dropped, these where all Paladins.
the paladins stood around a small podium, where Lyons himself stood, smiling graciously with a scroll.

"Hello brothers and sister, as you may have noticed, our newest batch of men and women have been going through a rigorous training regime for a good few months now,
i have been watching over all of them. And i can assure you, the brotherhood has some fine men on its way"
Lyons addressed them all accordingly, with a soft voice.

"All of these initiates have performed well enough to graduate as a full member of the Brotherhood of Steel, but one man in particular has shone. Brother Reznor, please step forward"
Lyons said.

Reznor's mouth dropped, amazed at how well he had done. He stepped forward, bowing.

"Reznor, you are the son of your late father, who was a great Paladin, i expected big things of you, and you have exceeded my expectations young man, the other men that stand before me
are now under your command, this is the beginning of your command. Your new title: Paladin Reznor the 2nd"
Reznors mothers tears of joy leaked from her eyes, she was proud of her son.

Months later after the pass out of the new men, Reznor was assigned a new mission, this was not his first, he had led his team of knights into many in the previous months.
The goal was to overtake a library in downtown Washington to allow the scribes of The Order of the Quill to look for surviving literature. His mother was part of the contingent.

The group of men and women, left the citadel and started to head towards the library, cautious and in formation, with the Scribes in the middle. Things didn't feel right, Ivan scoured his eyes around the area
as cautious as he had ever been.
A radio broadcast was heard. It said the following in a distorted manor:
"Hel--lo, we are un---der he--avy attack fr--om mu--tants, we call an---yone to he--lp us, we are at this--- locati--on"
Shortly after the received message an incoming radio transmission from Lyons himself came in "Ivan, it seems there is a situation, a group of Waste Landers are under assault in a built
up area in downtown Washington, your orders are to head there"
Reznor replied with "But sir, our objective is to find these relics of previous times! these are only wastelanders, we shouldn't be committing ourselves to them"
A short sharp snap from Lyons followed with "You will do as your ordered, Lyons out"

Reznor soon signalled his men to the location, the scribes where armed and would serve as a rear guard in this operation. Reznor was worried about the scribes, but he had to follow orders.
The Brotherhood of Steel closed in on the distress signal, where a vicious gunfight could be heard.
They manoeuvred from around a crumbled building, storming onto the scene, laser rifles blazing,  Mutants dropping as well as Waste Landers, The attack ensued into a violent bloodbath, it suddenly changed sides when the sight of fleeing scribes was seen, followed by the loud crashing of something big and heavy.
Reznor ordered the half of his squad to keep the fire on the mutants, as he turned with the remainder of the squad to stop whatever was pursuing the scribes. The building they had exited crumbled as a behemoth slammed through. Its large head roared with the drool dripping from its mouth, one thing was noticeable... the monster wore a loin cloth with a distinctive body hanging off of it, the armoured rusted corpse of a member of the Brotherhood.
Ivan instantly knew who's corpse it was... His fathers.
"Light, Keep hold of the scribes, ensure they are safe! I'm taking this bastard!"
Ivan charged towards the beast, his laser rifle blasting, seeming to do no damage to the monster, he kept going, and firing, Reznor soon realised it wasn't going down and his expression of hate turned to a fearful retreat.
He began to run, only to be smashed to the side by a large wooden club. Knocked out instantly.
Light saw the hit, turning and Picking up a large Rusty metal Spike, the creature turned its features to Light, Growling and making its charge.
Light Roared, like a true warrior, running forward, the spike hoisted upwards.
Creature and Steel met, but only one could be the victor.
The large spike was driven deep into the monsters skull, as a huge roar was let out and it dropped to the floor. The impact knocked light backwards into an old buildings pillar. He managed to remain conscious, getting up.
The horror that was seen next was unbearable, he turned to see the remainder of his squad being slaughtered by a band of super mutants, and the scribes being ripped to pieces.
The mutants hadn't noticed Light or Reznor.

Light sneaked over to the limp body of Ivan, and hoisted him onto his shoulders making his way to the citadel, in the darkness of the night. How would Ivan react?

A few hours later, Ivan awoke, his head banging, with Lyons and Light standing around him.
He asked "What's going on? What's happened?"
Sadly Reznor was Debriefed on the situation. Ivan was a shell of a man, hating Lyon for his decision to choose Waste Landers over the real objective of The Brotherhood of Steel.

Light entered Ivan's bed chamber, only to see him defacing his Power Armour, with new colours, Red and black.
"What are you doing Ivan?" Light gasped.
"I am leaving light, I will take off to this wasteland on my own, this is not The Brotherhood of Steel" Reznor snapped.
"Im not letting you go alone Ivan... im am coming with you, you have no choice"
Said Light.
Reznor nodded in agreement, grinning at the same time.

Later that night, both men left the citadel, fully aware of the existence of the Outcast, and began to attempt to track them down and become one with them. Ivan's leadership would get him through this, and he was sure the Outcast would consider him of a leader. His name already echoed across the wasteland.
They would soon become one with the Outcast, and Ivan would rise to lead these Black and Red warriors, for the REAL cause.

I hope you like the application, and I hope you'll consider it, a lot of effort was put in.

killdead 660

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***Attention I am not requesting Faction leader but i want to be part of the group
before it start's getting full. If you think i should be group leader then you just tell me you think i should. (unlikely)***

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gamer Name: =(eG)=™ Kîlldeâd 660 [ Σ ]

Past Experience: I Am a Edge-gamers server admin and i have been for about two years now. It is a very big thing to become admin on =(eGO)= servers and i have worked my way up to it. Edge-Gamers is a the #1 online gaming community because they have over a million members and they have good morale values and believe in mature no crap and profanity server's. Edge-gamers has over a million members and is a very respected community and i think i am mature enough and smart enough to join the Brotherhood Outcast's and possibly manage them.

http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/member.php?u=13636

Who are the Brotherhood Outcasts: Ex Members of the Brotherhood Of Steel who  left the  group because they rejected the main Missions of the Brotherhood Of Steel. They have Armor that is  Black with red stripes. Their main mission is trying to gain technology to build the wasteland back  to it's former state.

Why you want to apply: I Want to apply because i would be a good member and i would like to bring realistic serious post apocalyptic RP to the clan. I know an extremely great amount of info about the fallout world and i would be a good guide or teacher to help newcomers (such as i was taught stalker RP). I would be a good asset to the outcast also because i could manage the group well. Ex. Building the base very nice and improving it to keep out Raiders Enclave and I would provide my soldiers and scribes the assets that they need to work such as food,Aqua Pura,Technology to work on And places to guard. If i am allowed to join then i think that i would Bring good leadership to the Outcast's

Name: Austin Luckey

Race: White

Location of Birth: North America; Rural Alabama

Details------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Height: 5'5

Weight: 142 lb's

Facial features: Dark Brown hair, 5-O clock shadow, Small scar over the right eye, Green eyes

Austin was born in Rural Alabama inside of a Top secret Family built bunker. He lived a life of refuge until The Bunker door was finally Breached by Super Mutants after many failed attempts. The Super Mutants entered the vault With guns blazing and Austin's family tried to hold off the Super Mutant Master. Austin's Family was holed up in the back of the bunker trying to fight off the mutants with all of their weapons. Gatling laser's  Hunting rifles and Plasma rifles were no match for the Centuars (Super Mutant pet's) Ripping them to pieces. There was blood all over the Bunker entrance along with heads limbs and body parts. Austin's Family held off the super mutants for about a week and then one mutant breached the door. The mutant Ripped through the barrier protecting Austin's family. The super mutant screamed bloody murder and was yelling and firing his Chinese assault rifle. IT WAS A LIVING HELL! The mutant unexpectedly Shot Austin's Grandpa and killed him Dead! Austin was terrified as the super mutant  charged in shooting and killing all of Austin's Family Austin ran like hell!!! He dashed out of the bunker and ran for the harsh barren Wasteland.
  Austin then found shelter inside of a giant ship docked on the coast of a place called Point Lookout
He was about 17 by now and was able to live on his own. He accepted the trader life and was roaming the eastern coast with his pack mule Bess. One day he thought "WAIT!!!" "Why should i shit here doing nothing about my family's death?" Austin then headed to Washington D.C For a life of adventure, fighting and Revenge!
When Austin arrived he messed around the southern D.C Wastes for awhile. When he Found the Citadel. He liked their view on saving the wasteland and he wanted revenge on the super mutant's. He joined the Brotherhood Of Steel as a private at the age of 24. Through the years he learned to Survive in the wastes and he was a progressed into an experienced veteran. He was soon promoted to the leader of the Lyon's Pride and carried out many special operations inside the D.C area. Soon Elder Lyon's Mission's Became stupid and extremely dangerous. Elder Lyon's Would send a group of three to exterminate 500 or more super mutants. Austin became tired of putting his life on the line for a moron leader (Elder Lyons). Elder Lyon's Had no respect for his soldiers and would treat them like trash. He lost over 100 of Austin's Fellow friends that were in the Lyon's Pride. Austin Soon betrayed the Brotherhood and is currently looking for a new faction that is not a waste of time. He found the outcast's.

I hope you like my application i tried pretty hard.

Thank you :)

***Attention I am not requesting Faction leader but i want to be part of the group
before it start's getting full. If you think i should be group leader then you just tell me you think i should. (unlikely)***

Visit Killdead 660's Signature shop today! :D
http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/your-work!/killdead-660's-sig-shop!/

Locke

Quote from: killdead 660 on 01-12-2009
Out of place application.

Wait your turn for normal applications like everyone else.

OBrian

Withdrawn

Characters - Stalker RP
Diederik 'Ghost' Sigmund - Mercenary - Alive
Archibald 'Joker' Jung - Freedom Trader - Alive
Characters - Crussaria RP
Durinos Rahl - First Wizard - Alive

Turkey

Quote from: Steel on 01-12-2009

"Never forget the fires we were forged in, all those who forget are lost."

Gamer Name: |HGN| The Jackal

Past Experience in leadership:

Well to start with im going to give you some example of my Real life leadership examples.
I was an Army Cadet for 4 years in Hertfordshire Army Cadet Force.
I first obtained the Rank of Lance Corporal within my first year.
My responsibilities involved teaching cadets many different things, such as Skill at Arms, Drill, Map and compass,
and other cadet type skills.
As you can imagine, my responsibilities where at the time very important.
After 2 years of being a Lance corporal, i got promoted to a full corporal and as you can imagine more tasks where laid at hand.
Such as finally being able to take control of my own section for field training.

My second relavent experience for leadership.
I played for Watford Rugby Club, after a year i became captain of the team, theres not too much i can say about this.
Other than i obviously led the team.

IC and Game related leadership experience:
Earlier on in this year, i created a small community, it was becoming rather successful.
A few HGNers are from this community (Szentil, Deverick, Charlie).
I shut it down recently, just before coming to HGN.
Soon after joining HGN i took interest in The Military in Stalker RP.
So i applied, and enjoyed it.
I made my way up the rank tree pretty quickly, being promoted to sergeant after 2-3 weeks.
After being a good sergeant i made my way to lieutenant, commanding troops for a good while.
The military change around took place and i was then promoted to major, along with afromana. The positions at the time was
the highest, second to the leader position, since the colonel (Co-leader) Had not been filled.
Recently i was promoted to Co-Leader of military, and altho it has only been a while, i feel i am perfect for it.

Leadership comes naturally to me, following my Real life experiences, which is the reason i feel i would make a good leader for the Brotherhood Outcasts.

The Brotherhood Outcasts where once members of the "Capital wasteland Brotherhood of Steel", Based on the East Coast of the US.
They deserted The Capital wasteland Brotherhood of Steel after Elder Lyons had abandoned the original objective of
salvaging technology left from before the Fallout.
In a way ignorant, they see that their only objective is The Brotherhood of Steels original goal.
Tho small in numbers, the Outcasts make up for it with androids and other type robots.
Armor worn by the Outcast is painted Red and black, thus to differentiate themselves from The Brotherhood of steel.
In my opinion the Outcasts could be seen as the "Real" Brotherhood of steel

Why you want to apply:
I would like to apply for The Outcasts because i feel i am a suitable candidate for a leader, giving my maturity and leadership experiences.
My goals are to initiate innovative ideas and create a great faciton suitable for RP.
I want to make my mark in HGN, and i feel this is the best way i could.
To create RP for others and to prove myself, I will form The Brotherhood Outcasts into one of the best factions on the server.
The Outcasts where my favourite faction back when i played fallout 3, yet you couldnt join them officially, so im taking this as my chance.

Height: 185 Cm
Weight: 12 stone 3 pounds
Facial features: Buzcut, with a small beard.

Paladin Ivan Reznor:

Reznors story is one of a survivor, someone who managed to get through the toughest things, loosing friends and everything so close to him.
Ivan was born into the Brotherhood of steel, his father being a previous paladin, striked down by a supermutant behemoth, many sotries
surrond his legendary father, yet Ivan's mother had done everything in her power to make sure Ivan was not influenced to join the brotherhood.
His mother was a scribe, battle not being her primary role, she was under The Order of the Quill. So as you could imagine, she wanted the best for her only son.
Ivan hit his 18th birthday, his mother wondered what he wanted to do. It soon emerged that he would follow the ways of his father and train to become a combatant within the brotherhood.
His mother, upset about his decision, accepted it.

Ivans training began, altho his mother hated it, she was also proud of her son. Elder Lyons himself overwatched some of these training sessions, and on many occaisons
had noted Reznor's impressive skills he had shown. He was obviously a natural through his father.
Ivan started his Hand to Hand combat training.
Paladin Arthus was the instructor in this, a large hulking giant.
"Young ones, today we will learn how to defend ourselves with our fists, how to snap the raiders kneck, how to tear apart the ghoul and how to destroy a supermutant with your bare hands"
Paladin Arthus roared across the training courtyard.
The class was focused in an immense close combat training regime over the month.
At last the final test to prove all paladins close combat techniques was put in play.
"Reznor, you my son are first" Arthus said with a soft, firm voice.
Arthus unblanketed a small cage, with a muscular, furious bandit looking onto Reznor with his red eyes.
The test began...

"Fight!"
Arthus roared.
Reznor was standing in the cage, in a pair of trousers and a vest, as an armored raider with a mohawk with many facial piercing stood, staring into Ivans eyes. circling him.
The raider made the first move, coming foot first with a heavy boot.
Ivan dodged the first hit, side stepping and immediatly driving his elbow into the back of the mans head.
The raider was knocked forward onto the floor, instantly jumping up, driving his elbow into Reznor's nose, followed by a loud crack and blood.
Ivan shouted, falling back clutching his nose, until composing himself, and stamping into the raider knee.
The snap of the knee was heard from a mile away, and the roar of pain from the raider across the entire wasteland.
Before the raider could drop to the ground, Ivan had manouvered around his kneck, snapping it in an instant.
The raider laid there in blood.

A month after the close combat initiation was complete, the Initiates began to engage in ranged combat pracitce and "Waste Craft" (Also known as field craft in pre-war era)
This training session was led by Paladin Krylov, a Skinny, bonny man, but none the less a killer.
Krylov began to preach the parading initiates "Today you begin your final course, this will define you completely as warriors."
He paced up and down infront of the men.
"You will learn to survive in the wasteland, and to fight as a team."
He Shouted.
"You will not let me down"

After so much time on the ranges, all men became expert marksmen. One of Ivan's friends, Light, was specifically good at this thing, an amazing shot.
Light and Ivan where like brothers, grew up with each other all the way.
All initiates passed the marksmen training.
Combat manoeuvres where taught to the men, flanking manoeuvres, assaults, all of it.
Ivan shined in this area, a natural born leader.
The other initiates began to look to Ivan for closure, it was obvious... he would lead these men in the future.
All initiates passed this, the team was bristling.

It was the day where they would receive their power armour and become fully fledged members of The Brotherhood of Steel.
A small contingent of men marched out, in heavy clad power armour, the lined up, paraded Initiates mouths dropped, these where all Paladins.
the paladins stood around a small podium, where Lyons himself stood, smiling graciously with a scroll.

"Hello brothers and sister, as you may have noticed, our newest batch of men and women have been going through a rigorous training regime for a good few months now,
i have been watching over all of them. And i can assure you, the brotherhood has some fine men on its way"
Lyons addressed them all accordingly, with a soft voice.

"All of these initiates have performed well enough to graduate as a full member of the Brotherhood of Steel, but one man in particular has shone. Brother Reznor, please step forward"
Lyons said.

Reznor's mouth dropped, amazed at how well he had done. He stepped forward, bowing.

"Reznor, you are the son of your late father, who was a great Paladin, i expected big things of you, and you have exceeded my expectations young man, the other men that stand before me
are now under your command, this is the beginning of your command. Your new title: Paladin Reznor the 2nd"
Reznors mothers tears of joy leaked from her eyes, she was proud of her son.

Months later after the pass out of the new men, Reznor was assigned a new mission, this was not his first, he had led his team of knights into many in the previous months.
The goal was to overtake a library in downtown Washington to allow the scribes of The Order of the Quill to look for surviving literature. His mother was part of the contingent.

The group of men and women, left the citadel and started to head towards the library, cautious and in formation, with the Scribes in the middle. Things didn't feel right, Ivan scoured his eyes around the area
as cautious as he had ever been.
A radio broadcast was heard. It said the following in a distorted manor:
"Hel--lo, we are un---der he--avy attack fr--om mu--tants, we call an---yone to he--lp us, we are at this--- locati--on"
Shortly after the received message an incoming radio transmission from Lyons himself came in "Ivan, it seems there is a situation, a group of Waste Landers are under assault in a built
up area in downtown Washington, your orders are to head there"
Reznor replied with "But sir, our objective is to find these relics of previous times! these are only wastelanders, we shouldn't be committing ourselves to them"
A short sharp snap from Lyons followed with "You will do as your ordered, Lyons out"

Reznor soon signalled his men to the location, the scribes where armed and would serve as a rear guard in this operation. Reznor was worried about the scribes, but he had to follow orders.
The Brotherhood of Steel closed in on the distress signal, where a vicious gunfight could be heard.
They manoeuvred from around a crumbled building, storming onto the scene, laser rifles blazing,  Mutants dropping as well as Waste Landers, The attack ensued into a violent bloodbath, it suddenly changed sides when the sight of fleeing scribes was seen, followed by the loud crashing of something big and heavy.
Reznor ordered the half of his squad to keep the fire on the mutants, as he turned with the remainder of the squad to stop whatever was pursuing the scribes. The building they had exited crumbled as a behemoth slammed through. Its large head roared with the drool dripping from its mouth, one thing was noticeable... the monster wore a loin cloth with a distinctive body hanging off of it, the armoured rusted corpse of a member of the Brotherhood.
Ivan instantly knew who's corpse it was... His fathers.
"Light, Keep hold of the scribes, ensure they are safe! I'm taking this bastard!"
Ivan charged towards the beast, his laser rifle blasting, seeming to do no damage to the monster, he kept going, and firing, Reznor soon realised it wasn't going down and his expression of hate turned to a fearful retreat.
He began to run, only to be smashed to the side by a large wooden club. Knocked out instantly.
Light saw the hit, turning and Picking up a large Rusty metal Spike, the creature turned its features to Light, Growling and making its charge.
Light Roared, like a true warrior, running forward, the spike hoisted upwards.
Creature and Steel met, but only one could be the victor.
The large spike was driven deep into the monsters skull, as a huge roar was let out and it dropped to the floor. The impact knocked light backwards into an old buildings pillar. He managed to remain conscious, getting up.
The horror that was seen next was unbearable, he turned to see the remainder of his squad being slaughtered by a band of super mutants, and the scribes being ripped to pieces.
The mutants hadn't noticed Light or Reznor.

Light sneaked over to the limp body of Ivan, and hoisted him onto his shoulders making his way to the citadel, in the darkness of the night. How would Ivan react?

A few hours later, Ivan awoke, his head banging, with Lyons and Light standing around him.
He asked "What's going on? What's happened?"
Sadly Reznor was Debriefed on the situation. Ivan was a shell of a man, hating Lyon for his decision to choose Waste Landers over the real objective of The Brotherhood of Steel.

Light entered Ivan's bed chamber, only to see him defacing his Power Armour, with new colours, Red and black.
"What are you doing Ivan?" Light gasped.
"I am leaving light, I will take off to this wasteland on my own, this is not The Brotherhood of Steel" Reznor snapped.
"Im not letting you go alone Ivan... im am coming with you, you have no choice"
Said Light.
Reznor nodded in agreement, grinning at the same time.

Later that night, both men left the citadel, fully aware of the existence of the Outcast, and began to attempt to track them down and become one with them. Ivan's leadership would get him through this, and he was sure the Outcast would consider him of a leader. His name already echoed across the wasteland.
They would soon become one with the Outcast, and Ivan would rise to lead these Black and Red warriors, for the REAL cause.

I hope you like the application, and I hope you'll consider it, a lot of effort was put in.

+Support