[UNBAN REQUEST] Assassin8909

Started by assassin8909, 15-05-2012

assassin8909

Name: Assassin8909
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:29951145
Reason for your ban: Hacking in the "FORP" server. I understand what i did was wrong and against the rules, but that was months ago. I have changed and deleted the hacks after what happened. I understand what i did was wrong, and it will never happen again. I am willing to lose my $150 donator status to come back to HGN (But i would be extremely honored if i would be able to keep it :)). I have changed.
How Long was your ban: Permanent ban.
Supporters: Spades_Neil, Halokiller38, Didn't really ask anyone else.

Sorry, the format kept screwing up for me/

Spades_Neil

I do indeed support this. People do change, and I'm willing to forgive. Let's see what the others think of it.

Khorn

The fact you left in such a huff is why I don't like this.

If you just stopped and talked to us, this could have been a ton times more easier.

assassin8909

Quote from: Khorn on 15-05-2012
The fact you left in such a huff is why I don't like this.

If you just stopped and talked to us, this could have been a ton times more easier.
As i said, that was months ago, and that was when i didn't really like confrontation. I understand it was stupid of me and bad for me to leave just like that, but i have changed. And i just wish to come back to HGN.

Paintcheck

...And then he went right back to using Seth Hack/Faphack/whatever only this time he was more careful about not taking screenshots showing him using it.

Khorn

It's not too hard to find out if they have it or not.

And if he does, and someone finds out. He will never be able tocome back to HGN.

But that's not much a threat, now is it,Paint?

assassin8909

Quote from: Paintcheck on 15-05-2012
...And then he went right back to using Seth Hack/Faphack/whatever only this time he was more careful about not taking screenshots showing him using it.
I don't use it anymore, as i quit steam Two or three months ago, i deleted it and forgot the user and pass for it anyways.

Khorn

Look, assassin, at this point. People will keep an eye on you.

Your word means very little now. Unless you stick to talking to Spades only. He tends to be the gullible one.

assassin8909

I only posted this because i was told if i wanted to be unbanned by Halo, Spades supported it, and i decided to post it. I never at first did want to post this if Halo had never convinced me to go back, but i don't really care if people keep an eye on me. I just want back in HGN, as this happened last year.

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Khorn on 15-05-2012
It's not too hard to find out if they have it or not.

And if he does, and someone finds out. He will never be able tocome back to HGN.

But that's not much a threat, now is it,Paint?

That's pretty much how I feel about it.

Ket

Long time no see. You were the worst Enclave leader ever, but we had good times xD

I guess you deserve a second chance.

Sidenote : If you get unbanned, you might as well join the Enclave again. Event faction or not, we need members.
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Spades_Neil

Quote from: KetChuup on 16-05-2012
Long time no see. You were the worst Enclave leader ever, but we had good times xD

I guess you deserve a second chance.

Sidenote : If you get unbanned, you might as well join the Enclave again. Event faction or not, we need members.

When was he Enclave leader?? Lol. I can't believe I don't remember this shit. I'm an idiot. I'm thinking of someone else. Damn 5AM forum posting. Good work not brain.

Ket

Me and him go back, to ZARP.

When he was the leader of Enclave and we ran rampage on the server. Good times

or maybe its just another guy and im stupid.
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

assassin8909

So am I unbanned? And do I still have the donator benefits.

Snazzy

Quote from: assassin8909 on 16-05-2012
So am I unbanned? And do I still have the donator benefits.
You are unbanned, from exile. Sadly, donation benefits will have to wait. So, sorry to say. Have a good rping life.

From,
|HGN-FOTO| Immortal Snazzy.
I had my second chance and I selfishly blew it for petty revenge on people who didn't even deserve it. I abused Exile's trust in me and now I'm banned forever. :(

Silver Knight

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Spades_Neil

Ban request complete, topic locked.

See you on the other side.