[Unban Request] Agent Bob

Started by Agent Bob, 19-12-2011

Agent Bob

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 19-12-2011
Quote from: assassin8909 on 19-12-2011
No point in arguing now.

Yea.

Quote from: Agent Bob on 19-12-2011
I wouldn't get mad over getting banned from such a horrible community. well good job, this community is shit. just like all the other communities ive been testing out. good day

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. <3
could I kindly speak to someone who has atleast a small speck of intelligence or reason, or is everyone in this community act like this?

assassin8909

Moral of the story is, You are not getting unbanned. Talk to Exile or something.

Maxi96203

You're not getting unbanned for reasons unspecified by Spades, but from what I've seen Spades is a pretty reasonable admin, but that's my opinion. From what I've seen from this thread I'm going to make a judgement.

You're terribly vulgar for no apparent reason, I'd think being as polite as possible without sounding like a retard would be the best route in an unban thread, but everybody does not have the same opinion. I saw what you where bitching about for a while. "Why does a serious RP server have an advertisement function?" That not being your exact wording, it was something a bit simpler, but I digress. You're acting rude to a Supervisor, the highest administrator rank possible that is not Director, which is unobtainable.

When someone doesn't support you, it is excepted to get a reason why, unless that reason is apparently obvious, but respecting other's opinions is a major part in showing that you have matured and deserve to be unbanned. Calling a community "horrible" or "shitty" isn't a good approach from being unbanned, that should be obvious.

If Spades says no then all points are final unless someone of higher position says otherwise.

/thread
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Agent Bob

Quote from: Maxi96203 on 19-12-2011
You're not getting unbanned for reasons unspecified by Spades, but from what I've seen Spades is a pretty reasonable admin, but that's my opinion. From what I've seen from this thread I'm going to make a judgement.

You're terribly vulgar for no apparent reason, I'd think being as polite as possible without sounding like a retard would be the best route in an unban thread, but everybody does not have the same opinion. I saw what you where bitching about for a while. "Why does a serious RP server have an advertisement function?" That not being your exact wording, it was something a bit simpler, but I digress. You're acting rude to a Supervisor, the highest administrator rank possible that is not Director, which is unobtainable.

When someone doesn't support you, it is excepted to get a reason why, unless that reason is apparently obvious, but respecting other's opinions is a major part in showing that you have matured and deserve to be unbanned. Calling a community "horrible" or "shitty" isn't a good approach from being unbanned, that should be obvious.

If Spades says no then all points are final unless someone of higher position says otherwise.

/thread
my personality and your opinions are not relevant to an unban request. sure, I may be 'flaming,' but that's only because im trying to make my point clear, when everyone is just ignoring me when I ask for a reasonable explanation why I got banned. from this point forward I really don't care if I remain banned or not, because the admin seems to be refusing to end this discussion with some reason, saying 'we think you're a troll, so you're a troll /thread'

Agent Bob

nevermind. you win. I will remain banned forever. for now ill check out the cursusuas server or whatever it was called and stay away from the community.