[Poll] Should we have "Guardian" characters? As in base guards.

Started by Spades_Neil, 15-09-2011

Spades_Neil

I'm thinking of allowing existing BoS members of decent enough rank to make a short, simple apps for Guardian characters. Guardian characters are basically characters that you just guard the base with. They're otherwise not terribly important storyline-wise since they don't go on missions, but they serve an OOC purpose of keeping the noobs and mingebags out of the base.

Guardians will be below Knights, but above Initiates in terms of rank--but they're basically just there to keep shit in order and give you an excuse to stand around and do nothing while waiting for people to log in for real roleplay.

This is a really, really, really rough idea.

Yea no, we're not doing this. According to Jake's policies, we don't need it. Topic locked.

mxh24

"When in doubt, mumble."

meetdadoom

Fallout is alive O.o???? But if that's so then no... Just do what every other faction does and just leave two people behind.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

jaik

There are IC guards and no, we do not need this because it's a waste of time.
Also if a group large is enough to destroy IC guards and you aren't in the base then that's too bad.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Jake on 15-09-2011
There are IC guards

That has been disallowed in every RP server since the day I showed up to HGN... >_> But whatever. You're the SV. IC guards it is.