[OOC] Here we go again.

Started by Maxi96203, 21-01-2012

Maxi96203

Enclave is deader than ever. Even worse than it was when Sgarner lead it.

I admit, I've not been the most active, but I've been doing other things. I'm working on my activity now.

From what I've seen, our leader isn't the most active. I don't know why, nor am I going to insult him on it, but it's not exactly what we need. We need a new leader, an active one. Someone like Blake.

Of course another change in leadership wouldn't hurt, but it's not always necessary. If the leader got more active that'd be nice too. I feel we are all at fault here.

So I propose that something needs to happen. Like an event, or something to increase interest in activity.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Snazzy

Umm... when Sgarner led it it did good. All the main factions are sorta... MIA or just plain dead

Not to mention the lack of activity in the server AT ALL. No players = Dead factions

But then again I do understand what you mean. All main or semi-main factions are all pretty quite. Brotherhood Outcasts most people in the main factions this week = 2 players.
I had my second chance and I selfishly blew it for petty revenge on people who didn't even deserve it. I abused Exile's trust in me and now I'm banned forever. :(

Maxi96203

Perhaps we should do something about this then? Instead of putting it through the Enclave, put it through the server as a whole?

StickyWicket

While I've still been more active on the server than you as of late, I do admit, I don't get active on my enclave character. But, this is only really because there are only about ten people at most on the server, the rest of the time it being six. And the only person I ever see on the server that has a character is Caso, and she didn't even apply for that one. If anything, Maxi, you're the one who is inactive; so it makes you come off as simply complaining due to the fact that you are a contributing factor to all of this. And we all understand that live > FORP, but I've not seen you on the server since our last patrol was made a few weeks back. But, I still agree with you that the Enclave (and all the factions, really) need more people + more activeness.

Maxi96203

Quote from: StickyWicket on 23-01-2012
While I've still been more active on the server than you as of late, I do admit, I don't get active on my enclave character. But, this is only really because there are only about ten people at most on the server, the rest of the time it being six. And the only person I ever see on the server that has a character is Caso, and she didn't even apply for that one. If anything, Maxi, you're the one who is inactive; so it makes you come off as simply complaining due to the fact that you are a contributing factor to all of this. And we all understand that live > FORP, but I've not seen you on the server since our last patrol was made a few weeks back. But, I still agree with you that the Enclave (and all the factions, really) need more people + more activeness.

I had admitted to my activity and am inactive, but that is due partly to butthurt and partly to interest in other things. Activity among the other ranks would be nice, and more activity from us, Sticky.

Now the entirety of Fallout RP is dead, and it may be good to do something to boost activity, maybe an interesting event, or setting change.

jaik

Quote from: Maxi96203 on 23-01-2012
Fallout RP is dead

what an optimistic fellow you are
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Maxi96203

Quote from: Jake on 23-01-2012
Fallout RP is dead

Optimism is stupid, I consider myself a realist or a pessimist.

Blake.H

Fallout RP is dead

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Madcombat

Quote from: Longlostblake on 23-01-2012
Fallout RP is dead

Who gives a shit what you are?  The fact remains, if you want the server to make a nice little come back well then do somthing about it and invite people and not just HGN members, -NEW PEOPLE- as a little teaching never hurts if they are bad.

Blake.H

Please read quotes correctly, thanks.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Wolfinton

*Slams Fists* Where the fuck do I apply? Bring on the Enclave leadership.
Pink doesn't make me gay, it makes you homophobic.