[Old] SPECIAL ARMOR\WEAPON APPLICATIONS

Started by Aresty, 01-01-2012

Aresty

Forum Name: Aresty
Steam Name: aresty
Steam ID: I will add it. Promise.
In Character Name: Vladimir Douglas
Item requested: EPA MK 2 in decent conditions, Gattling Laser.
Reason for possessing item:  I've got this Enclave Power Armor when a patrol attacked the gas-station and left a guy behind while his SGT escaped. So he died and his armor was more or less intact. In the following days I we had various assaults from the Enclave and thanks to the bodies, I managed to scrap them and use them on my own suit. It wasn't fully operational 'till I deserted to the Brotherhood of Steel, where I was sent to the main chapter and got my suit fixed and got most of it's capabilities working. As for the gattling laser I recieved it com Commander Ace, as I'm the heavy weapon guy in the Steel.
Proof of admin authorization: This was authorized by Blake and Spades. I'll post the pics if requested.

Pending - I need that Steam ID.

assassin8909

Forum Name: assassin8909
Steam Name: Sgarner215
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29951145
In Character Name: 'Sledge'
Item requested: Tri Beam Laser Rifle
Reason for possessing item: This server needs some more FearRP, other than lolbandits and lolraiders, and my Super mutant can help increase the amount of FearRP in this server.
Proof of admin authorization:

Authorized - Remember our deal.

nKe

Forum Name: Nik3
Steam Name: nKe_.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20251192
In Character Name: Senka
Item requested: SVD and Ranger Armor
Reason for possessing item:
Senka earned his money from Garret, who was a very wealthy trader.
He purchased his weapon and armor from The Junkman and started a career as a mercenary.
He currently does occasional work for the Outcasts, due to their lack of manpower, so he needs the armor to stay protected while working with them.

Authorized for Ranger armor. You lost the SVD in battle.

Steven :D

Forum Name: Steven :D
Steam Name: |HGN| Steven :D
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15171330
In Character Name: Steven Cortez
Item requested: Marksman Carbine & Ranger Armour
Reason for possessing item: Due to the need of Steven having to protect his faction members while engaging in threats and such. The Hillcrest Union also takes Mercenary work and has several contracts we need to fulfill.

Authorized - You're the mercenary group leader so you get these shiny toys.

Maxi96203

Forum Name: Maxi96203
Steam Name: Zee Captain
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:27041131
In Character Name: 'Doombreed'
Item requested: Flamer
Reason for possessing item: Was given to me by an Ex-Outcast, Matthew Raposa

Authorized - We chatted about it in-game.

Forum Name: Maxi96203
Steam Name: Zee Captain
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:27041131
In Character Name: SPC. William Negron
Item requested: Tri-beam Laser Rifle
Reason for possessing item: Issued when obtained rank SPC.
Proof of admin authorization: N/A

Authorized - Because it's part of your faction. I just want it all recorded so I don't accidentally give five Enclave tribeams.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Forum Name: Steven :D 
Steam Name: |HGN| Steven :D 
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15171330
In Character Name: SSG. Vincent Greyson
Item requested: Plasma Rifle
Reason for possessing item: High command claims that SSG. Vincent G. is an awesome soldier and should get a Plasma Rifle (He already has one on his character) and because he is a high ranking Enclave member.
Proof of admin authorization: N/A

Rejected - Because I don't know that Blake actually gave you this auth. Get a screenshot and come back.

Madcombat

Forum Name: Madcombat
Steam Name: Madcombat (Atm it is [HGN-SSJ] Ghost)
Steam ID: I'll get it later
In Character Name: James Bryan
Factions: Hillcrest Union
Item requested: Laser Rifle
Reason for possessing item: I obtained the rifle before the applications by purchasing it with the help of Stevens Hillcrest character who spoke to a contact in game (Can't remember the character who actually sold it.)
Proof of admin authorization: I'll get it later but I believe you gave me auth' over Team Speak though I am unsure of this.

The I'll get it later will be in about 2 - 3 hours since I am at college

Rejected - Need Steam ID and need screenshot proof.

Quote from: Madcombat on 06-01-2012
Steam Name: Madcombat (Atm it is [HGN-SSJ] Ghost)
Steam ID: I'll get it later
Reason for possessing item: I obtained the rifle before the applications by purchasing it with the help of Stevens Hillcrest character who spoke to a contact in game (Can't remember the character who actually sold it.)
Proof of admin authorization: I'll get it later but I believe you gave me auth' over Team Speak though I am unsure of this.

The I'll get it later will be in about 2 - 3 hours since I am at college

(OOC: Aresty's character who is authorized to sell to us, Knight Vladimir Ivan (Or something like that))

Blake.H

Topic has been split, Sgarners post has been moved to the admin room.

---

EDIT: Kay. Love Spades.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Madcombat

Steam Name: Madcombat (Atm it is [HGN-SSJ] Madcombat)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6108671
Reason for possessing item: I obtained the rifle before the applications by purchasing it with the help of Stevens Hillcrest character who spoke to Vladimir

Authorized - Though mind you, because we're not "at war" anymore, no more buying tech from Vlad.

Snazzy

Quote from: Aresty on 01-01-2012
Forum Name: Aresty
Steam Name: aresty
Steam ID: I will add it. Promise.
In Character Name: Vladimir Douglas
Item requested: EPA MK 2 in decent conditions, Gattling Laser.
Reason for possessing item:  I've got this Enclave Power Armor when a patrol attacked the gas-station and left a guy behind while his SGT escaped. So he died and his armor was more or less intact. In the following days I we had various assaults from the Enclave and thanks to the bodies, I managed to scrap them and use them on my own suit. It wasn't fully operational 'till I deserted to the Brotherhood of Steel, where I was sent to the main chapter and got my suit fixed and got most of it's capabilities working. As for the gattling laser I recieved it com Commander Ace, as I'm the heavy weapon guy in the Steel.
Proof of admin authorization: This was authorized by Blake and Spades. I'll post the pics if requested.

Pending - I need that Steam ID.

Heres your steam ID STEAM_0:0:16224394
I had my second chance and I selfishly blew it for petty revenge on people who didn't even deserve it. I abused Exile's trust in me and now I'm banned forever. :(