[OLD] Sledge and Grudge's Wild Week.

Started by Blake.H, 06-12-2011

Blake.H

The Story

Well what do you know? That big green fella has been spending a little too much time togeather. Sledge was lead by the Vent Crawlers (Primarally Grudge) to the old enclave bunker (Which was presumed to be sealed) they had been hiding in. Well, Sledge left Spreading the word about this bunker, which is filled with untouched technology and a locked armoury to go with it, causing every waster and his dog to flock to it.

But here's the catch. Everyone's been locked inside by Melvin, Grudges Ex-Husband. How long will it take Before the tensions raise between the minor factions of stepjaw. Who will be the first to set up a stronghold inside? And what challenges will be forced oppn the wasters?

When's this shit going down?

10 Dec - 13 Dec
Opening Event: 10 Dec @ 12:00 CST (18:00 GMT)
Closing Event: 13 Dec @ 18:00 CST (18:00 GMT)

Who's leading this?
Picto_wolf and Blake are the only ones doing the major events.

Anyone else can do minor events which will NOT affect the main story line or plan!

Any other crap I should know?

Yeah. We'll be using ragnarock bunker map for a week as part of this event.
Download it HERE:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9BUDA0B0

NO MAJOR FACTIONS
this is Primarally a wastelander and minor faction event.

Stock up, there won't be any safeboxes during this event!!!

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Storm_Shield

I'm back from the dead...

Pepsigod

Ugh.... I'm not going to retype this so here's a copypaste

Pfc. A. Elliott [9th AD|DIA]: Not being able to rp on any character except wastelander for a week....
Pfc. A. Elliott [9th AD|DIA]: And not having a choice if I want to be in the event or not...
Pfc. A. Elliott [9th AD|DIA]: That's a little obsurd.
|HGN-FOSV| Spades Neil: I think it should only be a one-day event, personally.

Solution:

Pfc. A. Elliott [9th AD|DIA]: If it's going to be a week long event
Pfc. A. Elliott [9th AD|DIA]: I think it should be during the day we're outside of the bunker (Rping whom ever ISN'T inside it)
Pfc. A. Elliott [9th AD|DIA]: And in the evening when more people are on put it to the bunker.
Pfc. A. Elliott [9th AD|DIA]: Giving people equal oppurtunity as well as fairness.
|HGN-FOSV| Spades Neil: Ah.
|HGN-FOSV| Spades Neil: I like that. Post it.

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Pepsigod on 06-12-2011
|HGN-FOSV| Spades Neil: I think it should only be a one-day event, personally.

Also we used to have an Event Server.

assassin8909

Sledge Is the name of my supermutant, weird.

Blake.H

Quote from: Pepsigod on 06-12-2011
Ugh.... I'm not going to retyp.....

Solution:
Pfc. A. Elliott [9th AD|DIA]: If it's going to be a week long event
Pfc. A. Elliott [9th AD|DIA]: I think it should be during the day we're outside of the bunker (Rping whom ever ISN'T inside it)
Pfc. A. Elliott [9th AD|DIA]: And in the evening when more people are on put it to the bunker.
Pfc. A. Elliott [9th AD|DIA]: Giving people equal oppurtunity as well as fairness.

Taken into consideration. I'll think about it.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

bohi

Quote from: assassin8909 on 06-12-2011

I was just thinking about that personally.

And as Neil said, maybe having an event server would give the chance for those who wish to RP an event can, and those who don't do not have to.

Mr. Pink

Quote from: bohi on 06-12-2011
Quote from: assassin8909 on 06-12-2011

I was just thinking about that personally.

I don't think we quite have enough regulars yet to make having an event server feasible... For now, I say let's just work with what we have... Also, is Arlington too big to be allowed in this?

And as Neil said, maybe having an event server would give the chance for those who wish to RP an event can, and those who don't do not have to.
I wish for a pinball machine full of Cannabis.