[Event] The Enclave Strikes Back

Started by Spades_Neil, 25-04-2012

Spades_Neil

(Keep discussion to a minimum. Post RSVP or propaganda art and minimal of anything else or I need to move it to a new thread.)
http://www.youtube.com/v/lm43e08TTgw&autoplay=1
The Enclave Strikes Back

It's been two weeks since the Enclave at the Amargosa Research Outpost suffered their crushing defeat at the hands of the NCR. There hasn't been much sign of them since then, as the Enclave soldiers and scientists have gone underground to avoid any further losses. Though the NCR won the day, it was a bitter victory. Rumors have spread, possibly intentionally, that the Enclave is preparing a counter-offensive. The group that the NCR had annihilated was but a mere, poorly trained squad of rookies within the Enclave's ranks. They were never meant for open conflict, but instead to deal with any mutants or raiders that threatened the scientists conducting research there.

Now that the NCR has managed to reign so much havoc upon the small science outpost, costing the lives of at least a dozen soldiers in the combination of two different conflicts, the Enclave's higher-ups have decided that they are indeed a threat worth taking seriously. They are now sending a true combat unit to evacuate the scientists and privates stranded at the Amargosa outpost.

The rumors about the Enclave's counter-attack were later proven to be true. Late Wednesday evening, a Vertibird flew over the NCR base and deployed a leaflet drop. The hundreds of pamphlets that now litter the base warn of the impending threat. They not only urge civilians to abandon the NCR's territory, but speak to the lowest ranks of the NCR with words like, "You are their PAWN!" "Expendable Assets" "Acceptable Losses" "You're just another statistic" "THEY LIE, YOU DIE!" in relation to how the NCR leadership views them, while at the same times spewing words about the nostalgic memories of America. Words like "Patriot" and "Enclave" are mixed into the same sentences. Artwork of heroic Enclave soldiers fighting off waves of raider with edited lyrics from Star Spangled Banner, "The Laser's Red Glare! The bombs bursting in air!" and that only scratches the surface for the variety of propaganda dumped on the town.

The Enclave is not at all silent about the fact that they are coming. The question on everyone's mind; what will they do when they arrive?

Some of the propaganda found so far...

"They Lie, You Die" by Caso

(More to come. I have two people drawing stuff now. Add your own in your posts. If it's good, I'll edit it in up here.)

Event is taking place Saturday on the 28th. Start logging in around 4:00PM-6:00PM Eastern Standard Time. Roleplay and decide whether you're going to aid the NCR, join the Enclave loyalists, or just get the hell out of town to avoid getting killed. The Enclave's "Zulu" force will show up around 8:00PM EST when I show up.

Event may or may not be combat based. This event will include NCR, Wastelanders, and Enclave. Brotherhood of Steel players are advised to get on their wasters if they with to participate, either in favor of Enclave Loyalists or the NCR Citizens.

I recently got Gmod working on my laptop so I'll try to be more active as long as hot weather doesn't break my electronics. (My room is the hottest room in the house on a sunny day, peaking at over 100 degrees Fahrenheit, which disables the modem and my desktop.) That's why the event is at 8, when the sun goes down, and my house is cooled off.

Also propaganda pictures and fan art in favor of Enclave / against NCR go go go.

POST RSVP BELOW.

Coming:
Ecco
Gamerhead
HitMan5523
Kelse
KetChuup
kropfi
Mr. Pink
Spades_Neil

Maybe:
Steven ("but i'll try, hard")
themutatedman ("but probably yes")

themutatedman

Possibly.

but probably yes

kropfi

Will increase my activity, count me in, NCR all the way! May the best roleplayer win.

Paintcheck

"It's been two weeks since the Enclave suffered their crushing defeat at the hands of the Enclave at the Amargosa Research Outpost."

The Enclave fought itself and lost? wat?

>I'm an idiot. Typo fixed. Thanks for catching that for me. ~Spades

Rebel6609

I know we suck at STK, but we aren't THAT bad that we killed ourselves :|. Fuckin' Privates shooting their feet...

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Paintcheck on 25-04-2012
"It's been two weeks since the Enclave suffered their crushing defeat at the hands of the Enclave at the Amargosa Research Outpost."

The Enclave fought itself and lost? wat?
Quote from: Rebel6609 on 25-04-2012
I know we suck at STK, but we aren't THAT bad that we killed ourselves :|. Fuckin' Privates shooting their feet...

Hahah, this is what happens when I'm running on minimal sleep.

It's fixed now. Thank you for pointing it out. :)

Steven :D

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Steven :D on 25-04-2012

Wat I got so far

That looks fucking awesome. Though, not propaganda, still a rather good post for the Enclave its self. I'd love a final version.

Also my commander is "Captain James 'Pinpoint' Townes" or "Captain Townes" more simply.

Das_Uberman

Sorry, but I can't make it. I have the small problem of my compter being busted.

I miss all the fun.

Ket

Quote from: Das_Uberman on 25-04-2012
Sorry, but I can't make it. I have the small problem of my compter being busted.

I miss all the fun.

That sucks dude.

Anyway... Yes, I will be able to play, as long I don't have to wait until 4 in the morning
cough cough kropfi
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Khorn

Might not be able to attend. Have to deal with my girlfriend's step-mother's birthday.

Kelse

No NCR or Enclave char, might do some artwork for them but all in all I'll be coming.

the permaban queen.

Kaitan

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 25-04-2012

Wat I got so far

That looks fucking awesome. Though, not propaganda, still a rather good post for the Enclave its self. I'd love a final version.

Also my commander is "Captain James 'Pinpoint' Townes" or "Captain Townes" more simply.
Isn't that from C&C: Generals?

Anyways, I have to get caught up on schoolwork, so I might.

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Kaitan on 26-04-2012
Quote from: Spades_Neil on 25-04-2012

Wat I got so far

Isn't that from C&C: Generals?

Anyways, I have to get caught up on schoolwork, so I might.

*coughcough*noitisnt*coughcough* *quickly censors comment to hide the truth* >_____>

No really I'm glad someone got the reference. He's a guy, like the CnC character (who was pitifully developed) who is obsessed with the superiority of lasers. However, that character didn't even have so much as a first name. Just a cheesy nickname (which I stole anyway) and his last name which is actually pretty nice. I plan to actually develop this character as my own. The inspiration does come from CnC though.

gamerhead

HitMan5523

I'm hip! What are you talking about!

deluxulous

Poler

Not sure if we have to post on here or not to participate, but yes, I'll be there.

themutatedman

Scratch the maybe, i'll be there.

pilot

Spades_Neil

Stand by everyone. Server is experiencing technical difficulty right now. It should be up soon.

Spades_Neil

FRP is back. Event is on schedule.

pilot

Ket

Event over. 2 Casualties on enclave. We won.

Me, Deetly and Mr. Pink drew they're attencion while Spades and his crew raped them from behind.

Only Me and Deetly died, apparently you can't use the sniper like in CoD.
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

pilot