[Event] The Campaign Trail, Part 1

Started by Spades_Neil, 18-05-2012

Spades_Neil

http://www.youtube.com/v/lm43e08TTgw&autoplay=1
The Campaign Trail

With the expanding population of the Amargosa Outpost, folks have decided to start settling down and planting their roots. A small town has even formed called New Haven, which has been recruiting wanderers coming through the region. The NCR sees the Amargosa as a source of income for the Republic through trade and commerce, and the taxes that come with it. In exchange, they of course provide them with military-grade protection that no tribal militia can afford.

The Major of the NCR has been ordered to hold an election for the Amargosa outpost to choose a mayor. This mayor will also give a name to the town the NCR is attempting to build. Anyone may enter these elections to try their hand at leadership, so if you think you have what it takes throw your name in the ring!

Anyone who is active on FRP will be allowed to run for mayor. What we'll do is we'll make a playerbased group which the mayor will be leader of. They will then be allowed to recruit other members to the NCR Citizen faction at their leisure ICly (and OOCly if they choose).

Election dates will be posted as soon as as have at least two viable candidates. NCR and in fact the whole of HGN will become more active as school dies down to give way to summer. Have fun everyone. <3

Oh yea, and post your campaign adverts / endorsements below. Flavor your in-game RP around the coming campaign. You'd be seeing posters and shit.

Ket

I still don't see where the gear is involved.

Just kidding.

I'm curious who would run for mayor.

inb4 Zulu Squad
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Ket on 18-05-2012

Just kidding.

inb4 Zulu Squad

Any waster or NCR member can run. So that excludes BoS, muties, Vault 10, and Enclave automatically.

Ket

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 18-05-2012
So that excludes Enclave automatically.
Damnit, I wanted to run as ExtremeOverlord.

Well good to know, I like to see where this is going.
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

D33tly

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 18-05-2012
Quote from: Ket on 18-05-2012

Just kidding.

inb4 Zulu Squad

Any waster or NCR member can run. So that excludes BoS, muties, Vault 10, and Enclave automatically.
Reason for tis: Enclave wouldn't run for mayor, they would just bomb the place until they made then supreme overlord of the wasteland dictator president communism murrica mayor.

HitMan5523

COMMUNISM!? COMMMUNISSSSMMMM.
I'm hip! What are you talking about!

Khorn

Back on topic before I gotta start deleting silly posts.

Das_Uberman

Great idea, I love a good smear campaign. Maybe I'll participate :3