Rubyroot Kingdom Reminance

Started by Gort The Mighty, 05-03-2013

Gort The Mighty

Official Faction Name: Rubyroot Reminance
Abbreviation/Tag: Rubyroot
Associated Colors: Scarlet and gold.

Short Description: The Rubyroot dwarves are refugees of the Rubyroot kingdom, they come to Aceon in search of a better life... and shiney things!

Leader (Format - OOC : IC ):Sibbielon: Gort Brashbeard
Roster: Codygrout
                _Banny_
                No1_importa
                lordworm123
"Because it's a Roleplay Server not a Cosplay Server" - PerpalMilitia

CPftw

You tavern's name has to be one of the best ever. I legitimately laughed out loud.
pffft

DasHeadCrap

Ah the best faction in Aceon
Listen, man, humanity dreams of the stars for one reason and one reason only. Hot xeno ass. Don't fail us now.

Minion

I popped in to check up on things and it no longer exists

DasHeadCrap

The tavern or the whole faction?
Listen, man, humanity dreams of the stars for one reason and one reason only. Hot xeno ass. Don't fail us now.

CPftw

if you do not come on for I believe it is two weeks, you are kicked from the faction, you can just reclaim the land and stuff, the town is still there including the tavern
pffft

DasHeadCrap

That's a little stupid regarding no one can get one and from my experience you can only claim a a certain amount of land a day.

CPftw

I can get on... You can't claim more than the collective power of your faction, each person contributes 10 power (10 claims).
pffft

DasHeadCrap

How can you get on did you not update?

CPftw

yeah, bukkit always takes ages to update. I know that so don't update until the server does.
pffft

Minion

I havent updated but I did take measures to secure the factions treasury. Hopefully I got all the names.

Minion

group is back up, be sure to reapply in-game